BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Melann - Congrats! She's beautiful. So glad things went well. Long labors are tough, but so worth it. Enjoy your newborn snuggles.

Mummy2o - I hope you get better soon.

Athena - Great progression!

I have went to the store for a bunch of things I can eat. It seems like eating doesn't really help. I remember eating all the time last time really helped. It's okay though, just hoping it doesn't get worse. We're heading on a ski trip with friends from college on tuesday. I'm exctied, it should make the time go fast and be fun! I'm not really sure there will be a way to hide it from them. After the skiing the rest of the time is spent with lots of alcohol and hanging out in the hottub. I'm more of a 1-2 drinks a day person, but none I will be called on.

hey ladies! :)

i've been m.i.a from this thread for sometime but i have been lurking periodically. a super CONGRATULATIONS to kalush and athena H&H9M ladies :happydance:. i hope everyones pregnancy has been going great.

Congrats to melann YAY shes HERE :happydance:. you two look beautiful :)

AFM currently in the 3rd tri. super happy about that. also i have a bump now that i cannot deny anymore. cant wait till april to meet my little girl :).

Attachments

• DSC_0154.jpg
    DSC_0154.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 8
@mummy2o :hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon. I imagine it must make you so much more tired and sore.

@athena87 That's a great progression! :happydance: Happy 4 weeks!!

@Kalush I hope you're able to find something appetizing. :thumbup: Have fun on your trip! Do you plan to tell them if they get suspicious?

@ALiKO :hi: That's a beautiful bump! Happy 27 weeks!! Only 91 days to go!! :happydance: That's so exciting!

hey hopeful :wave:

thanks so much. when i think about how far i've come in this pregnancy i feel like time has flown by. but when i think about how much more i have to go i feel like its taking so long :dohh:. im just so anxious to meet her but in due time as she needs to cook a bit more :).
and happy 20 weeks! woo hoo! :happydance:

@ALiKO I totally understand how you feel. Sometimes I feel like time has gone by so quickly. That's true for weeks when I am very busy. However, sometimes it drags and I can't wait. I want to enjoy this pregnancy and be thankful for each day, but there's a large part that wants baby Emma here already just so I can have her and know that all is well. You're right though; it'll be worth it when the time comes and when they are ready. :D

Aliko: I love your bump. So cute! I was thinking the same about the time gone in pregnancy. I can't imagine Hopeful being almost 21 weeks, no offence, but I still remember you coming on here claiming when you got the BFP not so long ago. And with Athena and Kalush just getting their BFP and others already having their babies it doesn't feel that is been that long already! I have a hard time believing I only have less than 50 days to go, give or take.

AFM: I will be going to the doctor later today. I still have this cold. I think its more a chest infection I can't shift. I've had it for 3-4 weeks now and its driving me mad. I just want it gone now. So maybe I'll get some pregnancy safe antibiotics as this lack of sleep is more or less killing me as I start to cough/sneeze when I pee in the night and just can't get back to sleep :(

Oh my goodness it's everyone I was so envious of!! :D

I just got my BFP today! 8 months since I first joined this thread! Some of you should be ready to pop!

I'm so shocked

@mummy2o It's hard for me to believe on some days as well. I'm sorry you are still feeling so poorly. I know it has to be so hard. I hope they're able to give you something to get better quickly. 50 days to go - Wow! That's amazing! :D

@pennymarie I added you to the front and put you under October. You can update with a date when you know. Congratulations! :happydance:

Penny I'm a few days ahead of you. Congrats on your bfp.

Pennymarie! I remember you from the early days of this thread congrats to you on your bfp! H&H 8 months!!

Penny- congratulations!!! Completely remember you from the beginning of the thread and so happy you are joining us here! H&H 9 months to you

Pennymarie- congrats!! :dance:

For me this pregnancy is going very slooooooow. :haha: I want days to hurry on and get to her birth but with that days of my life pass and my children get older so its bittersweet. I want time to go by then again I wish it would stand still!

Penny I'm a few days ahead of you. Congrats on your bfp.

My LMP was December 25th, so that puts my due date at October 1st. But I know my cycles are 37-40days. And I had to ovulate sometimes after the 15th? So the typical thing doesn't work for me here.

Also, ladies, how and when should I tell my husband??? I don't want it to just be a chemical thing and me making a big deal out of nothing. But it's so hard not talking to him about it

Penny- did you say on the other thread that the line is darker than the control? Sorry if this wasn't you. If its darker then it indicates that your levels are increasing like they should. Maybe call your doctor to confirm and then tell your husband? After a long journey I can certainly understand hesitating to tell him. However, I'm sure he will want to join in celebrating and in checking that everything is okay. Good luck!

Yea it's the same color as control, but has a line on the side thats darker? Like half is darker and the other half is the same color?

How can that be if the embryo is only two weeks and has only been implanted a week??

I keep trying to load picture on advance and where it asks me to browse it won't let me

):

If there's two lines regardless which is darker than that's a BFP. Have you only taken one test? I'm confused by the embryo is two weeks old but implanted a week ago thing. If your lmp was December 25th then you'd be nearly 5 weeks along. Maybe you ovulated at a different time than you think

We used a condom until the 15th of this month. And he pulled out. We weren't going to start trying until next cycle. But say before his birthday we decided that I had probably already ovulated (obviously not). I usually ovulate really late like between CD 20 and 30. My luteal phase like barely 10 days. But there was it happened before the 14th of january.

Hmm well I think when you make your doctors appointment they'll send you for a dating scan just to check how old baby actually is. How many tests you've taken? I believe regardless a line is a line and youre pregnant! He pulled out while wearing a condom or just pulled out sometimes? They say pre cum is more concentrated than cum. I guess I'd take a few more tests, ring the doc and tell OH.

One test. I'm so terrified. In fall of 2012 I had a 14 wk missed miscarriage. And I just rather not know I was pregnant if I miscarry.

I know I'll take one next week if I don't spot. But I just don't believe I am. I'm too shocked

And he pulls out with a condom. We were actively trying not to get pregnant until this cycle. According to him a couple times in December and the previous months we would sporadically dtd without a condom. But around new years we decided to try again next cycle.

I can't imagine the fear and worry that goes into falling pregnant after a miscarriage. We are all here for you. The stress and worry though may do more damage than if you were to test earlier. Maybe wait 48 hours and test again? To see if the line is darker? Regardless we are here however we can, I just dont want to see you worry/stress over the next week not knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->