BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

I'm one of those girls who always says I'll hold out on testing.....and never do. So yea. Poas addict here

Penny my lmp was Dec. 14 but I know I didnt ovulate til January 11th. I'm a little confused though. were you saying there were 3 lines. Maybe I read that wrong, what kind of test did you take? To add a picture go to advanced, click on manage attachments,choose your picture then click upload. You don't close the advanced page, it attaches to that page and then you have to type something in the reply box and submit.

It's not letting me choose my picture. It's all pale. I'm on my phone and away from my laptop. Not three line, but you know how opks sometimes has two colors, it's looks kinda like that

My phone wont let me upload photos, I have to upload them to photobucket, and then copy the URL from photobucket and paste it in my reply

That's smart. Let me try that. I don't think I have a photobucket account but I can try

I think I got it!!!! Using my partners phone and mine combined. He was really confused why I was being so secretive on his phone...

Yay! This was from yesterday at 3:30pm ish so not fmu or smu

Attachments

• IMG_2298_zpsca641801.jpg
    IMG_2298_zpsca641801.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 11
Um yeah that's positive :haha: congrats! As dark as it is I'm thinking your further along though I know you said not possible. So that's a mystery but I'd say its safe to tell OH!

Also on mobile I scroll to bottom and hit desktop version then go advanced then manage attachments and it lets me pick from my phones photo album although it will only do one pic at a time. I have an iPhone if that matters

Thats a great line! I dont think mine ever got that dark! Congrats :)

Ya that line is unreal! Get bloods if you're worried to tell oh it might give an indication of the timing too... But with that test I wouldn't be thinking a chemical that's for sure, it's def positive and not just an early bfp

WOW! That is a DEFINITE positive! I agree... either you're a little farther along thank you think or maybe multiples? I would definitely say safe to tell your hubby and call the doctor! Congrats again!

Yea. I decided to go see the doctor Thursday. There is a curfew out tonight because the weather, so it's not worth it today. I'm going to try and hold out for thursday. I just can't see how I'm further along.

But thank you all for the hope! I thought chemical pregnancies could be strong like that, but they end less than 5 or 6 weeks or something? Or is that an early miscarriage? My brain is foggy

Chemicals are generally only detected with early testing and your AF would be on time or slightly late, usually that equates to a fairly faint bfp that fades and AF comes... So generally I would think that it occurs mostly around 4 weeks or earlier... Even with different cycles lengths most LPs are around 2 weeks or less..... If that all makes sense... Either way Your bfp looks like at least 5 or more weeks, or maybe multiples lol
Good luck on Thursday! Check out the beta base.org site to gauge whatever your hcg comes back as, it's a broad range but if its significant it could point to the timing

Yea. I looked up high hcg levels and it said molar pregnancy or blighted ovum, so I'm pretty sure that's what it is. I just jumped the gun on this. I feel a bit foolish.

Not necessarily penny. True higher than avg HCG could indicate those things, but those cheap tests are not quantitative at all. Check with your doctor!

Aliko: I love your bump. So cute! I was thinking the same about the time gone in pregnancy. I can't imagine Hopeful being almost 21 weeks, no offence, but I still remember you coming on here claiming when you got the BFP not so long ago. And with Athena and Kalush just getting their BFP and others already having their babies it doesn't feel that is been that long already! I have a hard time believing I only have less than 50 days to go, give or take.

AFM: I will be going to the doctor later today. I still have this cold. I think its more a chest infection I can't shift. I've had it for 3-4 weeks now and its driving me mad. I just want it gone now. So maybe I'll get some pregnancy safe antibiotics as this lack of sleep is more or less killing me as I start to cough/sneeze when I pee in the night and just can't get back to sleep :(

thanks so much there is no denying this big ol' bump now :). and yea i agree! i still remember when a lot of the ladies announced you as well. and now the 1st round of babies has already been born. its gonna be so exciting from here on out as everyone starts popping in the next few weeks and months. im sorry to here your still feeling unwell. it sucks that theres not much pregnant women can do or take in these situations. try to relax in a warm bath maybe? drink an herbal tea with some honey and ginger. you can even put a bit of cayanne pepper inside itsvery good for you. but all in all i hope you get better soon :flower:

pennymarie- i remember you as well congratulations! and welcome! that test is definitely positive!

melann- loving your new avatar pic your daughter is such a cutie!

kwaggy- i cant upload pics from my phone either so thanks for posting that photobucket suggestion!

oh and ladies i came across the funniest cutest article about a 13 year old boy who was adopted and never had or seen pics of himself as a baby. well his adoptive mom decided to give him a newborn photoshoot! complete with a swaddle photo, and soft lighting. if your interested in reading the pics and the article are here

Congrats penny. So happy to see you here. Lovely lines by the way.

Aliko: That's a lovely idea. Maybe I should do that with OH, when we get babies photo's done although I don't think he'll be up for that! I think its bothering OH more and he's thinking more and more about his birth mother and closer we get to having a baby. I'd love to help him, but I'm at a loss on where to start.

Anyway on some antibiotics but I knew I would be, so hopefully they'll kick in and clear out my infection. Also so I can get some sleep! Bad news is car broke, so going to take it to the garage later today. Also going to buy my pram later so all good :)

@daddiesgift Happy 23 weeks!! :happydance: I totally understand what you mean. I want to live every day and appreciate it all, but I want to rush it too. :haha:

@pennymarie I agree with the others. You could confirm with your doctor before telling if that will make you feel more comfortable. Or you could tell him if it would help and put less worry on you. I'm sure it will be hard to keep for too long. :thumbup: Those are very nice, dark lines. I wouldn't say it's too dark for your suspected dpo though (meaning I don't think it suggests anything negative since it is so dark). The only thing that made me believe it at first was testing every few days to make sure the line was darker or still as dark as the previous tests after having my c/p loss. I know that's not the answer for everyone, but it helped to see that the line was still dark. Of course I still worried until each appointment and still continue to worry. I'd suggest testing again just to see the line or going in to get bloods/dating scan. As for my c/p loss I tested positive on 14 dpo, 15 dpo, and 17 dpo (all on Wal-Mart tests), but started af on 19 dpo. However, none of my tests were super dark and they didn't show a good progression at all. I was terrified the whole time because I knew they should have been getting darker. However, this time my Wal-Mart test was dark much earlier and all the other brands stayed dark or continued to get darker. The digital test made me feel better too.

@Kwaggy :hi: How are you and miss Dalylah? :D

@ALiKO That's a neat story. I always wish I had more pictures of myself as a baby. :( I love photography. My nieces will have tons of photos of themselves. I can only imagine how many baby Emma will have. :D

@mummy2o I hope the antibiotics help soon! :thumbup: I'm sorry about the car. :dohh: Why do we always have one thing to deal with right after another? Have fun buying the pram though. :thumbup:

@melann13 I agree; that's a cute avatar picture. :)

AFM My husband felt baby move tonight for the first time! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->