BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

mummy2o- i think the photo's would be both hilarious and sweet. something you guys can look back on and laugh at and perhaps he'll feel a bit of closure. maybe suggest it to him? cant hurt... haha :)

hopeful- i also wish i had more baby photo's of myself. even video! even though i just turned 23, i feel kids of today are so lucky because its so convenient nowadays to take pic's and video's and store them on flash drives, SD cards, and DVD's, and print whenever you feel like. i know my grandma has a ton of pic's of me i've never seen. when i visit home maybe i'll try to wrestle a few from her.

@ hopeful- Glad ur hubby got to feel baby move…thats so exciting! Every time I would try to get my hubby to feel her move she would stop moving :) I miss feeling those little kicks and jabs.

@ melann- love the pic. Hope you and baby are doing well!

@ aliko- Very cute bump :)

@mummy2o- hope you feel better soon.

Baby Dalylah is doing great. She is up to 6lbs already, and she has grown out of her preemie clothes. :) I wish now that I would have spelled her name the more traditional way. Its pronounced Delilah, but every time she has an appointment they cant seem to figure out how to say her name. The nurse today kept calling her Dale-ya. I go back to work Feb 10...leaving her is going to be so hard.

The one today was much lighter....does that mean a chemical??? The control line is also lighter so I have no idea.

Partner and I decided to go to hospital because now I'm even more worried about miscarriage or something. And I refuse to be stressed this time around

Attachments

• jan_29pm.jpg
    jan_29pm.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 11
@penny, I don't think it's really lighter, it just looks like the urine is less concentrated. Good luck at the doctor, I pray you are pleasantly surprised! I truly do think that your chance of a positive outcome is much higher than a negative at this point though.

Thank you melann! We are at the hospital now, so hopefully within a few hours I'll know. So fx that they actually do something instead of brushing it all off.

Penny it could be the hook effect. Once hcg gets so high the tests can get lighter

Afm So I went to the dr. She did an u/s, if you go by my period date which they did I'd be almost 7 weeks. But I'm pretty positive I'm 4 week 4 days. I go back next Friday. I'm hoping we will see something. They're doing blood work to make sure my numbers are doubling.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 4
Penny- fxed! I'm sure you are just nervous from past experience. I'm sure it's hard but try not to think "worse case scenerio" maybe this is your rainbow babe!

Oh Athena! We might be perfectly matched!!!! They took my blood so waiting on the hcg test, I really hope thy do an u/s so I can know its not a molar at least

So no ultrasound....but they said i can make an appt for next week. So at least I can get an early appt.

But hCG levels: 3036 whatever units

I have no idea what this means??? I asked how far along be said between 3-6weeks... Seems a bit vague, which I know it's hard to tell now.

Yeah Penny, unfortunately a single HcG doesn't tell you much. Would they let you come back in two days and have another draw? HcG at least doubles at least 48 hours. For my little one, it was 23 on a Thursday and 72 on Saturday, so more than triple, and that was perfectly healthy considering she is now sleeping on my chest :). I think once it hits about 200,000 it begins to top out. Most things I find online say that a level around 3000 implies about 4.5-5 weeks, so ovulation 2.5-3 weeks ago. Does that sounds reasonable? You can see from this chart https://www.pregnancyloss.info/hcg_levels.htm that the range is VERY wide.

Okay, it's the from conception or from lmp that's so confusing. So it means I ovulated about 2.5-3 weeks....hmm

I think I'm a smidge on the high side then, cause we weren't even dtd (without a condom until 1.5-2weeks ago).

But it's not too much of a stretch

penny- if its any help i found this chart awhile back. sorry if the pic is a little blurry it is a picture of a picture on my old cellphone. its a chart of hcg hormones in early and late pregnancy.

https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/happy45/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0035_zps92b49772.jpg

also here is a pic of all the pregnancy tests i took. the 1st from the left is 12dpo which is the test i took at the doctors, i was 3 weeks 5 days pregnant, i had'nt even missed my period yet (it was 2 days before my missed period). the last test i think was either 16 or 17dpo.

https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/happy45/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0036_zps72582fe3.jpg

i know its easier said then done but please try not to worry :flower:

also im not sure about the green test but all the other tests measured 50 mIU's of hcg*

Thank you Aliko, I'm pretty sure I'm 17-21dpo...its the only thing that makes sense. And then it still doesn't make sense.

But no sense in worrying about it! I need to work on my inner calm

HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE??

@ALiKO I wish I had more video too. I only have a few videos from school plays. :( I don't even have my hospital birth photo. I do have quite a few child photos, but I wish I had more of me as a baby and toddler. I love flash drives, SD cards, and DVDs for storage. I hope you're able to get some photos from your grandma! My husband's parents have a bunch of photos that we took photos of to have as copies. The picture of your tests is so cool. I think it's cool to see tests from other countries! :thumbup:

@Kwaggy I love that he got to feel her. She's a bit sneaky and would hide when I would try in the past. I hope she makes it easier in the coming weeks. She does seem to be getting stronger. :winkwink: I'm so glad to hear Dalylah's growing already! I'm sorry people are having trouble pronouncing her name. Could you change the paperwork on her birth certificate or would it be too much of a hassle at this point?

@pennymarie No, I think that's still really dark. :thumbup: They may not be the exact same amount of dark each time based on your urine concentration. Plus that test may not have as much ink anyway since the control line is lighter too. Yay for getting an early appointment next week!

@athena87 They usually like to go by lmp date, but I'm sure the dating scan will help. That's a beautiful line! :)

@melann13 Awe to her sleeping on your chest! :D I can't wait. :happydance:

AFM My mother-in-law bought us our crib and mattress yesterday. I love it. I thought it might be a bit early to get, but it was on sale and it's the one I've wanted. I struggled with putting on my rings yesterday as well. (I don't wear them at night or while doing tasks around.) I think it's that I was rushing around, taking a shower, and drying my hair. I was quite warm. I took my wedding band out shopping with me and was able to put it on easily after I had cooled down. I hope this was just a random occurrence. :dohh:

Nothing too knew here! When is Vday? I thought it was 26 weeks but I see on here people say 24 weeks? :shrug:

This pregnancy I've suffered from heart burn, trapped gas and sour stomach HORRIBLY. Nearly everyday all day and nothing is helping! I could deal with everything but the trapped gas! I had it only a few days with my boys now it's been everyday for the past week! Even before I eat or drink anything :nope: I know I said before I don't want time to fly by but today I think if it would just fly to May I'd be okay with that :haha:

Daddiesgift- it is at 24 weeks. At that point baby's organs have developed to the point that they are compatible with current technology. By your ticker you're almost there!!

My beta was at 400 yesterday. I just called the nurse to find out. I'll have my second draw tomorrow to make sure it's doubling.

Athena- I hope everything is doubling nicely!

Daddiesgift: that's exactly how I would describe it! Trapped gas!! I've been saying I'm bloated. It's uncomfortable. I can't put on my shoes cause it hurts in my abdomen.

Trapped gas is the worse! I'm normally not a gassy person at all but this whole pregnancy! It makes my chest, back and stomach feel like it's going to explode! I've been sleeping in the kids room just so I can sleep in odd positions to find relief! Just this hour the sour stomach has started again :cry: maybe I need a water filter? All I've had is water since I ate earlier and I had some olives and feta (yes I know feta is a pregnancy no go) baaaaarf

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->