BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

daddiesgift/katyW- me 3! i am so tired and fatigued these days that i have to to take naps. ugh i feel like those awful 1st tri symptoms are coming back. i hope not.

I do think a few of my first tri symptoms are reappearing. A tiny bit of nausea in the morning when my tummy is empty as well as extreme fatigue....

@KatyW I am also with you on insomnia. I find it easy to fall asleep because I am so tired, but I haven't been able to sleep more than 3-4 hours at a time before I wake up. Sometimes I am able to fall back asleep, but it's difficult usually. I had a solid 7 hours a few days ago and felt great about it. :haha: I've only been able to deal with it by sleeping in bursts lately. I'll sleep at night and then take a nap during the day. I know that will be more difficult to do with a daughter already. I think it's being uncomfortable, getting hot during sleep, and needing to go to the bathroom that bothers me. I hope we all get a good night soon!

@daddiesgift The Starbucks coffee sounds good. :thumbup: I know you must have it hard with providing child care and watching your boys too.

@kksy9b That sounds promising! Keep us updated! :thumbup:

@mummy2o I hope it happens soon! I imagine labor watch must be intense/exciting/scary/exciting! :haha: Let us know what you find out tomorrow!

@ALiKO My fatigue is returning and I'm starting to feel really full/heartburn after eating medium-large meals like in the first trimester for me. :dohh: It makes me a little nervous since I know I have so much time left. I hope things level out.

AFM I took the GD test yesterday. They said they'll call if I fail or tell me I passed at my next appointment, which is in two weeks now. It wasn't so bad, but I REALLY hope I passed. :winkwink: I'm measuring perfectly at 27 cm, which makes me happy because I was off 2 cm at my last appointment. I know that's fine, but you know how we can all worry about things like that. I'm in the third trimester now, although according to kksy9b's figuring I have been for some days now! :happydance: I'm now up a total of 16 lbs. This was a big growth spurt month for me. I am really starting to notice how tired I get when walking. It makes me not even want to walk around/shop at times.

im right there with the insomnia its horrible it takes hours for me to sleep.

a odd time i have felt sick too. i thought i had got past that stage :dohh:

Kksby9 you might go before me then. Nothing has happened yet, minus more insomnia than I can handle. Got the consultant tomorrow so hopefully can get an ETA of when baby will be here. Getting really envious of people in the March group all having their babies early!

Maybe we will be labor buddies :) Hang in there...your LO will be here soon!

Went to doctor...progressed to 2 cm dilated and still 50% effaced so some progress was made! Need him to hold off until after this weekend at least and then can come anytime :)

I bought a Doppler. I found the hb finally today after trying since Monday to find it. This is the video

https://s253.photobucket.com/user/a...8586-0D79-4385-AFAF-20B4F409D805.mp4.html?o=0

@magicwhisper I'm noticing that I feel a little sick/full after eating occasionally. I wonder if it's because I am running out of space. :haha:

@kksy9b Yay for progress! This may be somewhat daft, but how do they actually check the progress? I know it's internal, but I've heard different things. Do they use a speculum or just mainly feel? Also when do they usually start checking that? I hope he comes soon! We need a boy in the group. :D

@athena87 Happy 11 weeks!! :happydance: What a sweet sound!!

Sounds great Athena! I'm sure its really comforting to be able to hear the heartbeat :)

Thanks Hopeful! I'm really hoping at next weeks appointment that its even a little further... it will just be that much less to do during labor :) My first check was last week at 36 weeks, at the same time they did the group b strep test. I'll be checked weekly until he's here, but I know some offices vary their practices. And for checking, they just go by feel so it is a little subjective. I'm starting to get over the awkwardness so maybe its a good thing to have a lot of checks before actual labor and delivery lol. I'm hoping he is here soon too! I have one more week of work so of he holds off until after that it would be great but we will be ready for him anytime after this weekend!

And congrats on 3rd tri!! :happydance: I've really enjoyed every stage but especially these last few weeks when you can just sit there and watch baby's movements and patterns :) Fingers crossed you passes the test! Keep us updated!

athena- congrats on finding the heart beat sweetie! i know it was very exiciting :)

hopeful- your ok, at 26 weeks is when i actually developed heartburn and acid reflux and it lasted through 27 weeks. even though you still have time left no worries :). take it as a sign that baby is growing nice and healthy and therefore pushing your stomach out of the way :haha:

kksy- your almost there! i agree with hopeful i cant wait to finally get some blue in the group! :)

AFM been getting movements so strong from baby that they actually hurt pretty bad. all in my ribs and chest. her movements are so forceful that i can even here slushing and popping noises at times im guessing coming from the amniotic sac as she moves. anyone else heard noises before coming from their bump? and yay! my ticker is a bit off since im a day ahead of you guys but i have only about 3 weeks left till im 37 weeks and can finally start hoping for labor :happydance:

@kksy9b Thanks! I'm watching your countdown with anticipation! :D I hope you make more progress by next week. Enjoy those last inside movements and patterns because soon you will be holding baby Charles! :happydance:

@ALiKO That's true! I am also noticing that it's becoming a bit more work to take deep breaths. I'm good as long as she is good though. :D Yay for the three week countdown!! I'm still noticing most of her movements quite low. I'm not sure about hearing noises, but I suppose it could be that or any liquid you've had being moved around.

Well this baby loves being sideways grr but otherwise everything is.good!

magicwhispher- my LO was transverse until almost 36 weeks as well...fingers crossed she flips in the next few weeks for you!

@ALiKO Well I said I haven't noticed noises coming from my bump and then I heard several this morning after waking up. I think they were just digestion noises though. I wonder if it's related to the indigestion I'd been feeling. Today is the first day in several that I have felt like my food is moving down to my stomach and not staying in my throat when I eat. I'm very thankful for that. :D

@magicwhisper I'm wondering if baby is sideways or just really low. I tend to feel most movements down low. I will try to ask at my next appointment. I'm glad everything else is good. :)

Just a quick update for you all. She's here. I've seriously just copied and pasted my birth story so you can all read. But I'm starving so going to have some proper food now.

Erika Alice arrived in the world on her due date 14/3 weighing 5lbs 15oz. I went to hospital thinking my waters had broken, so they checked me out and they were unsure if they had. So had some more observations and got told they had, and got moved to a ward. I was told I'd be induced at 6am if contractions hadn't started. By night time I got moved to another ward around 9 for bed and had baby on a monitor at 11pm. This is when all the trouble started. Most of the time her heart rate was fine, but every so often it dip low between 90-110hb. So I got transferred to the delivery suit at 1am to see what happens. In the transfer baby semi-stabilised herself and I got checked again, got told my waters hadn't broken so also had them broken. After that her heart rate went down again so had to have an epidural in case I needed an emergency section. Afterwards her heart went normal, but the epidural didn't work as the spray was still cold. It was 6am and I guess staff were tired and weren't concentrating on the job, started the hormone drip to get labour started. So at 7.30 heart rate went down yet again, so stopped the induction, but baby never recovered so at 9 was told I was going to have to have an emergency section. So I had a new epidural done, by the lovely consultant. It was the best one ever, work so fast. I honestly would of married the man in a heart beat it worked so well! Considering the other one checked on me several times and was making out it was me and not her epidural which was broken.... Theatre was fun. I had one surgeon passing out. So they had to go out, the other walking around in blood, and me blissfully unaware of it all so this is what my OH told me. They worked fast and she was out by 10.43, an hour after the start of surgery. Recovery was lovely and the staff at the hospital were amazing. Got discharged today, and just got home. Feels great to be out.

Congrats mummy2o! What an experience! Im glad you are home and recovering nicely

@mummy2o Congratulations and welcome baby Erika!! :happydance: I'm glad that all went well and that you are home and able to rest now. Keep us updated! I updated the front and added you to the parenting thread. I'll add the birth information about your son on the parenting thread as well if you want me to add it with her information.

mommy2o- CONGRATULATIONS!!! im sorry everything didnt go as planned but i am happy to hear you two are home and recovering well. thank you for updating i was actually wondering about you and wondering how you were as i knew it was getting close to your due date. and wow she actually came on her due date so she was being a good girl and didnt keep mommy waiting :)

hopeful- its the craziest thing right? when you do hear it? i can only laugh as it just cracks me up. its only happened to me like twice but i used to think other women were just imagining it or something when they would bring it up until it started to happened to me! :rofl:.

you might experiece it again as little emma gets bigger. but its just them moving around and squishing around the waters and bumping the sac :)

hopeful- its the craziest thing right? when you do hear it? i can only laugh as it just cracks me up. its only happened to me like twice but i used to think other women were just imagining it or something when they would bring it up until it started to happened to me! :rofl:.

you might experiece it again as little emma gets bigger. but its just them moving around and squishing around the waters and bumping the sac :)

I've heard it when getting up from sitting in a recliner and after waking up in the morning and sitting down. It's quite strange. The time after waking up went on for a little longer. I didn't know if I needed to go to the bathroom, if I was hungry, or what?!? :haha:

Congratulations mummy!!! Happy to hear you and baby are well and are at home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->