BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Went to the doctor today..progressed to 3cm dilated, cervix is soft and still at 50% effaced so some good progress was made! Doctor sent me for a growth scan (FH was measuring at 33 weeks) and baby is measuring 10 days behind. Will find out tomorrow if doctor is concerned about it, but I suspect she will be fine with it. Next appointment is next Wednesday but hopefully he is here before then!

your progression sounds wonderful kksy! labor dust to you! :happydance:
and since he's pretty much done baking i wouldnt worry about the growth scans at this moment. everything is done at this point and baby usually is just gaining weight :flower:

Mommies, how often or frequently are you getting Braxton Hicks? I am wondering if I am too hyper aware at this point given my history of Preterm labor.....

I think you get more BH the more children you have. I have them all day everyday this time.

I've never had them. Not on either pregnancy. Then again I've never gone into natural labour.

Well, that makes me feel better, thanks. I also thinking baby's kicking is so frequent and strong now that I sometimes confuse it for BH. Cervix was very long at last appt so things are normal I

katyw- not too sure how true it is but i heard baby can trigger a BH with it's movements. i have noticed that myself that i get more BH the more active she is, and when she is just chillen i dont seem to get them or i just dont notice them as much. hmmm.. :shrug:

well time for the next batch of babies to born. APRIL Ladies! we're up NExT! eek!
im super nervous :wacko:

hope everything is going good for you kksy :flower: :hugs:

Yay for April babies! I'm doing well Aliko! Had really bad cramping (like a period), pressure and feeling a heaviness in lower abdomen yesterday...so hoping we are getting closer! Today has been less intense but a lot more pelvic pressure. Hoping our little guy decides to come join us in the next week!

haven't heard from Hopeful for a few days- I hope everything is okay?

:hi: ladies, newbie here! I was kindly invited by hopeful :D

My name is Heather and I'm pregnant with #2 and due 19th September.

Be nice getting to know you all :D

kksy- yea im also getting tons of pressure as i just found out that baby is head down and fully engaged in my pelvis yikes! hoping little charles likes March and comes soon for you :). about hopeful, i noticed that too and hoping shes ok and getting along ok. perhaps shes jus very busy. :hugs:

jessicasmum- welcome :wave:. you'll find a very nice and inviting group of ladies here and im sure we're all looking forward to getting to know you as well :flower:. how are you feeling? morning sickness still lingering :)?

I couldve swore I commented a long thing the other day on here and now its not there! :shrug:

As far as pressure, the pressure I feel this time is insane. I really cant wait to make it back to the midwives and ask whats going on. I didnt feel this till maybe the week of birth with my boys and this has been going on for at least two weeks now! Its hard for me to cross my legs or even walk, Ive never been a waddler but I am now! After sex is even worse. It even hurts to touch the outside of my vagina all the way up to panty line. Like a bruise feel :shrug: My butt hurts a lot too. I have no idea whats going on. My bump seems lower this time but not as big and I havent gained as much as I did with my boys so its not that. I just feel like at any point she is literally going to fall out :haha: Ive never had a long pushing stage but this time better be one push and shes out!

Also about movement, it really worries me! The boys kicked hard and all the time. So its for sure different this time but I feel her rarely during the day and a few things when I lay down for bed. Counting kicks would be nearly impossible because I dont feel ten kicks everyday! I had an ultrasound a while back when I didnt feel her for days and they said placenta was in right spot and everything looked well so IDK if shes just lazy or what. I hope nothing is wrong with her and thats why there is not much movement. Another thing Ill bring up with midwives. I think the most I ever felt her was a few days ago when I took the glucose test she moved for about an hour straight.

Some just arnt big movers
i know ella isnt.

As long as her movements are the same as they always have been i wouldn't worry

Daddiesgift. I so know where your coming from. Its totally normal though. I had so much pressure I was in pain to even walk at times and I spent a lot of time just crying to my OH about how much I hated it. My midwife told me it was just pressure from her and not a lot I could do about it and its totally normal. I never had anything like that with DS so I put it down to her being a girl. As for the kicking thing, Oss kicked all the time but she was selective and we could go a day without any proper kicks. So try not to worry, but its easier said than done.

Hi Jessicasmum, and welcome to the group.

I am gettqing a lot of swelling in my lady parts / butt. I know that contributes to a feeling of pressure that is way worse than it was with my first pregnancy. I know pushing gave me hemorrhoids the first time so those are returning with a vengeance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->