BFP you think???

TTCBB3

expecting baby #3!!
Reaction score
https://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/somerkantz/105_0020.jpg

i def see a good line hun, looks like a def BFP congrats + good luck hun xxx

Nice line for 9dpo!! Definitely the start of a :bfp:! Congratulations!

:hi: looks like a :bfp: to me! Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months:happydance:

wow congrats what an early line! x

That is an awesome line for 9dpo - twins?! Congrats!

Well see alot of ppl having been saying that! i actually started getting faint lines at 6/7 DPO!!! I think im going to have to ttalk to my doc bc i had a spotting/light AF first of sept and a friend of mine who is a Nurse Practioner says that i could have either had the bleeding as implantation bleeding or i could be prego w twins!! ah! scary thought.lol

Well see alot of ppl having been saying that! i actually started getting faint lines at 6/7 DPO!!! I think im going to have to ttalk to my doc bc i had a spotting/light AF first of sept and a friend of mine who is a Nurse Practioner says that i could have either had the bleeding as implantation bleeding or i could be prego w twins!! ah! scary thought.lol

If you started getting lines at 6/7 DPO I'd deff say twins! :happydance:

I see the line!! Congrats!! :) How exciting! H&H 9 months!

If you started getting lines at 6/7 DPO I'd deff say twins! :happydance:

lol idk about it. twins dont run in my family except my great aunt and uncle were faternal but you never know. i had the implanon until Aug 12 of this year so maybe getting it out triggered mutple eggys! I guess we will wait and see lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->