BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Making my official BFP annoucement! My first IVF/ICSI treatment was successful. I went in for a blood test this morning and got a call saying my beta is way high. Maybe twins? :cloud9: hehe

Congratulations again akcher!!!!

Congrats Jan and akcher and anybody else I missed!! Awesome seeing the LTTC girls getting BFP!

I haven't written on here before but have been following the progress of all us LTTCs in the last few months. It is really encouraging to see so many successes! I am pleased to announce my BFP 1 yr TTC and 3rd round clomid (PCOS). Has something like implantation bleeding when I took my 3rd round so not sure I could be 1 or 2 months! FS booking me in for an early scan hopefully Monday! Congrats to everyone and good luck to those still waiting x

Congrats Akcher... awesome news!!!

Can't wait to hear if the scan shows twins! :dust:

Congrats Akcher ... Have a wonderful pregnancy

Congrats Akcher.. GO the MAY be Baby Girls :happydance::happydance:

Congrats to Jan and dozyd:happydance:

I got my :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: this morning from blood work. I have to go back to the DR's tomorrow morning to test again to make sure the numbers are going up since we tested three days early.

Big congrats Future Numan - fanatastic news! Hope the numbers keep on rising :dust:

Congrats future_numan!! Wonderful news! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.

Congrats Jan, dozyd and Akcher :yipee:

Wishing you all very Happy and healthy pregnancies! xxx :dust:

Making my official BFP annoucement! My first IVF/ICSI treatment was successful. I went in for a blood test this morning and got a call saying my beta is way high. Maybe twins? :cloud9: hehe

:wohoo: YAY!!! Massive congrats!!!! :happydance:

Congrats future_numan and akcher! YAY! Congrats to all of the LTTTCers! YAY! :happydance:

Wow! June is an awesome month too!!!! Congrats to all!

Wow! :yipee: How awesome is this thread at the moment.

Big congratulations Akcher and Futur_numan !!!!

Happy, healthy nine months :)

FX there are tons more to come this month.

Sadly I had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks, Devestated.

Please can you take me off the May 09 announcements. :cry:

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"