BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Congrats akcher, dozyd, and future_naman! It is so encouraging to see so many LTTTC :bfp:'s!!! :happydance:

So sorry puddleduck. That's awful. My thoughts are with you.

I'm so sorry puddleduck...

:hug:

Hey girls, us over on the LTTC need some positive stories of encouragement, you know how we feel after failed attempts please give us some hope by responding to my little thread about how many attempts you had at treatments such ad ICSI/IVF/FET before you got your BFP..... we need some hope :) congrats on all your BFPs! The thread is here.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/problem...ion-fet-before-positive-poll.html#post2420807

Hi ladies after trying to get pregnant for over a year due to my PCOS i want to tell you all i got my bfp in december n now i am 34 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy....lots of baby dust to everyone n i hope you all get ur BFP soon xox

Updated, congratulations girls :hugs:

And Puddleduck, I'm so sorry sweetie :hug:

congratulations hun. I'm glad you've decided to post here, and I really hope you have a wonderful pregnancy ... you deserve it.

Congrats again CS and I am hoping and praying for you that the toffee crisps stick around x

Added you hun :hugs: Congratulations and fingers crossed for you for a healthy happy sticky bean :hug:

It's so wonderful reading about BFPs while recognizing the names!

Massive Congrats Curly Sue!! I wish you the best of luck and the most wonderful pregnancy!!!

x

Congrats CurlySue! :happydance: Seeing all these :bfp: give us hope! :hug:

:happydance:I got my :bfp:on the 13th June after my second attemp at IVF/ICSI. Its taken me all this time to post my happy news here. I wanted to see my little embie 1st scan before for I could believe its finally happened.:cloud9:
The scan was yesterday, saw :baby: heart beat :thumbup:

:blue:Our little ''Smudge'' is due on the 20th Feb 2010:pink:

Congratulations Mrs T ... I hope you have a healthy and uneventful pregnancy

:happydance:I got my :bfp:on the 13th June after my second attemp at IVF/ICSI. Its taken me all this time to post my happy news here. I wanted to see my little embie 1st scan before for I could believe its finally happened.:cloud9:
The scan was yesterday, saw :baby: heart beat :thumbup:

:blue:Our little ''Smudge'' is due on the 20th Feb 2010:pink:

Mrs T, firstly congratulations!! Great to read about someone else being successful with ICSI especially at second attempt. Will you be kind enough to share your story on the new Success stories section :) XX

I wish you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy and a beautiful. healthy bouncing baby XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->