BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Congratulations wishing4baby. That's great news. Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.

Congratulations Wishing4Baby. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy...

xx

Come on girls - lets fill that 1st tri forum ...

xx

:happydance:Hey, Wishing for Baby congratulations on your amazing news:bfp:! Wishing a Happy and Healthy nine months.XXX:hug:

Hi Wishing for a baby!

Didn't want to read and run - its great to see some of the regulars getting their BFP's. Any more for any more?

Yes me!!! Got a :bfp: on Sat and Sun and today! This was my 3rd cycle on clomid this time after a MMC in September (also after 3rd cycle of clomid). We've been TTC since March 2007.

Really really nervous this time round and hoping and praying for a sticky bean this time.

Yes me!!! Got a :bfp: on Sat and Sun and today! This was my 3rd cycle on clomid this time after a MMC in September (also after 3rd cycle of clomid). We've been TTC since March 2007.

Really really nervous this time round and hoping and praying for a sticky bean this time.

FUNNYBUNNY!!!!! Congrats girl!!!! WHOOOHOOOOO!!! Im so happy for you!! That is awesome!!!!! :happydance: Have a Long, happy and healthy 9 months!!!
:happydance:

Come on girls, this is our year!!!!

Congrats FunnyBunny! Looks like maz was right...we are all gonna move over to first tri soon!!! :happydance:

yes me!!! Got a :bfp: On sat and sun and today! This was my 3rd cycle on clomid this time after a mmc in september (also after 3rd cycle of clomid). We've been ttc since march 2007.

congratulations!!!

Huge congrats funny bunny!

Well it looks like 2009 is definitely going to be a good year for us :hugs:

Congrats funny bunny - wowwee - aren't we doing well??

If only we'd known all it would take to get us all our :bfp:s was a BFP sticky in our forum, Ney could have organised it months and months ago ...

Right then - who's next??

updated :)!

congratulations to wishing4baby and FunnyBunny!:)

congrats hunni...

i will get in here this year... one way or another lol

:yipee: Congratulations Bird, Wishing4baby, and Funnybunny! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back