BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Congrats girls, so wonderful to see so many BFP's! I think Maz is right, this section is bringing us luck!

Massive Congratulations to you girls: Bird24, Funnybunny and Wishing4baby!!!! Have peaceful pregnancies!

I don't check the site regularly, but I'm so pleased this section is now here. I used to look at BFP Announcements, trying to recognize girls from this section and now I don't have to. I think I won't leave the hospital next time round until I get that magical chlomid!

It looks like 2009 has started just great!!!

All the best to everyone!!!

congrats to all the LTTCers who got there :bfp:s in January!!! All the best for a healthy 9 months:hugs::hugs:!!!!

Ummm... so a little background first I think.

I came off BCP 9 years ago and aside from the small matter of a divorce inbetween have been trying on and off all that time until September 2006. In September we had ICSI as by then we had been diagnosed with male and female factor problems and were told that it was our only hope. We were incredibly lucky and conceived our twins - Charlotte and Thomas - with our first go and they were born in June 2007.

We stored 6 frozen embryos for a couple of years and recently we have donated them for use by other couples and that cycle will hopefully going ahead March/April time.

So anyway back to us. Since the ICSI I gave up tracking my periods. I'd done my head in for years with it and saw no need to carry on. It became clear around New Year that I hadn't had AF for a while and I tested and amazingly, incredibly, despite everything and all the odds against us it is a :bfp:. We are stunned and overjoyed and our little miracle baby will be with us Aug 26th or thereabouts. We've been for a scan today and all is well and I can finally believe it is true.

I'd like to tag on the end a very special thank you for Wobbles. She has been a great friend the last few weeks - she deciphered my pregnancy test when I couldn't, was the voice of reason when I panicked about coping, offered to hop on a train for 3 hours to babysit and has managed to keep her big trap shut for a month despite being fit to burst! :lol:

I don't know if we really belong here as we weren't technically TTC but I don't feel comfortable posting my BFP anywhere else. I hope you all understand and I don't offend any of you.

You have killed me in every way for how long? & you don't even make your own thread? lol

To be told you would never conceive naturally and then see those clear lines must have hit you hard in so many ways :hugs: They hit me hard lmao I was so pleased to know about your miracle its AMAZING news not so chuffed how long you kept me inside your secret though [-( so you owe me lol

All things considered I understand why you felt comfortable sharing your news in this section & anyone who knows you knows your background I'm sure after picking up their jaws they will too.

Congratulations to you & B on your miracle baby and YAY C & T are going to be big bro & sis.

x x x

Congratulations everyone! Hope to see a lot more LTTCers posting BFPs soon :hug:

Oh Helen that is such amazing news.

You have been the 'go to girl' for a lot of us here - when i talked of ICSI and success, i showed DH your profile pic of your gorgeous twins. I am so flipping over the moon for you - and how amazing - there was no 2ww, no deciphering of symptoms - now you are just PG with no.3!!

You will cope amazingly well - that's what us girlies do... and the guys aren't so bad either.

HUGE congratulations to a very happy and very healthy remaining 6 months. A fantastic start to February! :hugs:

Massive congratulations Helen on your miracle baby! :happydance:

Helen how did you keep that quiet for so long!
Massive congrats, im so happy for you :D

OMGGGG HELEN!! That is fantastic!! Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We are due around the same time too! :happydance:x

Congratulations everyone :hugs:

Helen OMG haow did you manage to keep that quiet for so long??
I am so bloody chuffed for you darling Oh and MRHelen too :hugs:

Oh my goodness huge congratulations :) thats the most fantastic news xxxx

Guess what I'm doing right now? Yep - crying!!! Tears of joy about Helen's life again!!

I can't believe what I've just read! How on earth did you keep that quiet??? I'm over the moon for you an B. And Charlotte and Thomas will be a big brother and sister!! :happydance::happydance:

You soooo deserve this both.:hugs:

Oh, thanks to Wobbles for pointing this thread out to me as well.:hugs:

i have to agree wi amanda..

actual tears of joy over here :hugs:

an shame on you for not sharing sooner *huff*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member