BFP's, Great Mojo, and Dancing Bunnies

I'm having a lot of fluid, so much that I put in a soft cup. It is all tinged pink. Mytime, on Thursday before I got that very faint line, I had some very bright blood. I actually thought I wasted a test because I thought af had arrived.

I had a really wet feeling when pregnant always felt like I wet myself, had to wear liners...so it seems normal, so don't worry... i'm hoping it was ib... took this test and I think it's positive, even OH can see it and he never does i'm Gunna test again in 2 days af is officially due tomoz ! I hope this is it!.. soz about the pic quality

Attachments

• IMG_20141130_142914.jpg
    IMG_20141130_142914.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20141130_143600.jpg
    IMG_20141130_143600.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 29
The last pic (bottom one) isa tweak

Attachments

• IMG_20141130_142757.jpg
    IMG_20141130_142757.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20141130_143600_edit.jpg
    IMG_20141130_143600_edit.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 14
Good. I still don't feel preggo. I'm testing everyday because I'm crazy like that. My lines are all still really light. How are you

Your defo preggo a line is a line!, Lot of sticky vibes to you! :D

Did u have any cramping b4 your :bfp:?

I swear I see a line for you mytime. I looked back at your test where I didn't see one and I think I see one now. :bunny:

I did not have cramping, just a back ache (which I still have).

I swear I see a line for you mytime. I looked back at your test where I didn't see one and I think I see one now. :bunny:

I did not have cramping, just a back ache (which I still have).

Thanks tankel! ... hope I can join u with a nice :bfp: .. I did have the backache with cramps, but like I previously said, it's all disappeared .. so want to be bump buds with you :D

I see a line too :) I have cramps keep thinking its a mistake and af is turning up but the test I took this morning is clearly a bfp :)

I'm dying to see more of your tests, mytime. I can't wait to see that :bfp:

I'm dying to see more of your tests, mytime. I can't wait to see that :bfp:

Hay tankel.. I will retest wednesday, but don't think i'll have too.. had a few af cramps, and I think the :witch: will be hear tomoz, ... i'm taking a break from clomid, next month too, it's just making me feel shit, and not helping... I was so hopeful when I had that spotting on the 28th, but I guess it's the clomid doing that!.. me and OH have also decided to take a step back (not give up!, because that's not me!, we just wanna enjoy a wonderful Christmas and new year together) because I'm starting to feel really upset with the whole ttc thing again, I cried to him last night, and we decided we are Gunna go back to the docs, and take the next steps what ever they may be, I went to see my doc today aswell, to discuss this, and because of the spotting, she has requested an emergency scan this week, so just waiting on a date, sorry if i'm ranting on, just feel REALLY sad, I just want to be a mum and make OH a dad, and it feels like not matter how hard I try it's not Gunna happen :cry: :cry:

enough about me!!!! :wacko:, how are you lovely? Hope your good, do you have any preggo symptoms yet? :friends:

:hugs: Oh mytime, you don't have to apologize to me about talking about your life! It hurts me that you are so down. I am glad that you are going to just enjoy the holiday season though. I am here for you. I know you will be a mommy soon.

I'm thirsty...that is the only symptom. Oh, and I just had to clean out the fridge yesterday at 9 pm.:haha: I mean I took everything out and disinfected the whole thing; and I was just going to get some juice....

:hugs: Oh mytime, you don't have to apologize to me about talking about your life! It hurts me that you are so down. I am glad that you are going to just enjoy the holiday season though. I am here for you. I know you will be a mommy soon.

I'm thirsty...that is the only symptom. Oh, and I just had to clean out the fridge yesterday at 9 pm.:haha: I mean I took everything out and disinfected the whole thing; and I was just going to get some juice....

Thank you for understanding, really appreciate the support and having someone just to listen to me, other then oh

But I'm very lucky to have such a great OH <3, I love him dearly, and as long as we have each other that's all that matters for now right? :D

Haha how funny!.. well atleast your feeling good! ... I was very sick early on in my last pregnancy!

Have you announced your pregnancy yet? :)

:friends: Having good support from the OH is essential in TTC. It can be a long a difficult road for sure. It was a long time before I talked to my DH about how much I wanted a baby. Before that, we were NTNP, but every month that passed I felt a hole in me getting bigger and bigger. It was really hard to want something so badly and the DH didn't know so I couldn't talk to him about it. After I told him, he got really excited about it and was willing to do (almost) anything to conceive. It is a great thing that your OH is by your side and is also willing to do what it takes. I hope you get your :bfp: soon. though I have to tell you, with the lines I was seeing from you yesterday, I am not counting you out for this cycle yet.

I haven't announced yey. I am planing on waiting until christmas. Af was due today and I def. wanted to pass that before I told anyone but the DH. I might tell my sister who just had a baby so she can help me through the process. I am feeling overwhelmed by all the stuff I have to do!

Have you had any :bfp: dreams? I only ask because I had a very vivid dream about getting a :bfp: the night before I did.

:friends: Having good support from the OH is essential in TTC. It can be a long a difficult road for sure. It was a long time before I talked to my DH about how much I wanted a baby. Before that, we were NTNP, but every month that passed I felt a hole in me getting bigger and bigger. It was really hard to want something so badly and the DH didn't know so I couldn't talk to him about it. After I told him, he got really excited about it and was willing to do (almost) anything to conceive. It is a great thing that your OH is by your side and is also willing to do what it takes. I hope you get your :bfp: soon. though I have to tell you, with the lines I was seeing from you yesterday, I am not counting you out for this cycle yet.

I haven't announced yey. I am planing on waiting until christmas. Af was due today and I def. wanted to pass that before I told anyone but the DH. I might tell my sister who just had a baby so she can help me through the process. I am feeling overwhelmed by all the stuff I have to do!

Have you had any :bfp: dreams? I only ask because I had a very vivid dream about getting a :bfp: the night before I did.

Yes I did, but I very much doubt mine will turn into a reality,

That will be such an amazing Christmas announcement :happydance:

My time I'm sorry to hear how you are feeling, I think it is a good idea to take a break, enjoy the festivities and ask a few more questions xxx
Tankel, I had a really vivid dream about a bfp the night before too xx

:af: got me girlie's!... so just Gunna go with the flow, and try again after the new year, but still going to track my ovulation, and keep on top of things,.. i'll still be here on the boards to just maybe not as much,... another MASSIVE congrats to tankel + mummy :baby:<3, and thanks again for the support, I really do love you girls! :friends: it's been a pleasure meeting you on here :D x

:friends: Im sorry to hear about the witch.

Im sorry to hear about the witch too mytime, I hope you stay around and that you have a lovely Christmas and New Year xxx

Tankel we are due the same day lol xx

Thanks :), you to mummy, my af is really weird this month, i'm defo gonna be sticking around, I love this site! Hehe, just having a well deserved break :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->