BFP's, Great Mojo, and Dancing Bunnies

Mytime, if you don't mind, when you had you mc's what was it like? I am having af like cramping and a little bright red blood. Nut much, but I'm a little worried beacuse the cramping is getting stronger as the day goes by. If it is too hard to talk about, I understand.

Mytime, if you don't mind, when you had you mc's what was it like? I am having af like cramping and a little bright red blood. Nut much, but I'm a little worried beacuse the cramping is getting stronger as the day goes by. If it is too hard to talk about, I understand.

No don't be silly, happy to help as much as I can,

I had af type cramps with really strong backache, (pain killers barley helped), accompanied by bright red bleeding, then a day or so later I passed small clots, I would defo go get this checked because, the cramping is getting worse .. but it's also normal to have some bleeding/cramping in early pregnancy, hope your ok tankle... keep me updated :hugs:

thanks for the reply. I'm hope that I just freaked myself out; but going to make an appointment. I'll keep you in the loop.

It's properly bby snuggling right into his/her's home for the next 9months, i'll be thinking about you, and i'll look forward to your update.. but I no, you'll b just fine :hugs:

Hey i have read this whole thread and i think you are such a wonderful bunch of ladies and i really hope you all get your BFP soon �� my dd is 22 months and i understand how most of you feel as it took me and dh 3 years to conceive her on our 3rd round of clomid... Shes our miracle baby �� also i hope everything turns out ok for you tankel but try n relax if you can. I remember early pregnancy with my dd i thought i was losing her... I wasn't bleeding but the cramps were out of this world i was in so much pain but everything was fine it was just eggy snuggling in and my body changing. Hope that helps. IM also planning to ttc #2 in the new year but i know it will probably take forever or not happen as i don't ovulate on my own, but in blessed with one so im happy. Good luck to all you lovely ladies xxx

Hey i have read this whole thread and i think you are such a wonderful bunch of ladies and i really hope you all get your BFP soon �� my dd is 22 months and i understand how most of you feel as it took me and dh 3 years to conceive her on our 3rd round of clomid... Shes our miracle baby �� also i hope everything turns out ok for you tankel but try n relax if you can. I remember early pregnancy with my dd i thought i was losing her... I wasn't bleeding but the cramps were out of this world i was in so much pain but everything was fine it was just eggy snuggling in and my body changing. Hope that helps. IM also planning to ttc #2 in the new year but i know it will probably take forever or not happen as i don't ovulate on my own, but in blessed with one so im happy. Good luck to all you lovely ladies xxx

:hi: just wondering what days did u take your clomid?,

:hi: dreamofabump!

I am doing fine. DH took me to the emergency clinic last night and they said to keep an eye on things, if the bleeding gets worse or keeps on for more than 3 days to go back in. And this morning I woke up to no craps. Still a little blood. I guess I just started freaking out :blush:

:hi: dreamofabump!

I am doing fine. DH took me to the emergency clinic last night and they said to keep an eye on things, if the bleeding gets worse or keeps on for more than 3 days to go back in. And this morning I woke up to no craps. Still a little blood. I guess I just started freaking out :blush:

So glad to hear that!, :D

IM glad to hear that to. Im keeping my fingers crossed that its a sticky bean for you. I took my clomid days 3-8 and 50mg. It made me feel awful and hot flushes i hated it so i feel for you ladies that are having to take it. But without it i wouldn't have my Lil princess. Infact i told dh if this last cycle doesn't work i didn't want to carry on trying as it was to heartbreaking for me. I have faith that everybody will in the end get theyre miracle babies �� good luck ladies Il be stalking. Baby dust to all of you x

Dreamofabump Im so glad you have your dd and wish you lots of luck for ttc in the new year xx
Tankel glad things seem better :) xx

Hay preggy eggies! Just checking in.. just wondering how you are, hope your pregnancy is being kind to you hehe! Xx

Hi mytime! I was thinking about you! Everything is going well. How is your holiday season so far?

That's so good to hear!! :D... it's really cold, but loving xmas shopping!!.. still have a few bits to get OH then i'm done! :D...how about you?:)

I finished my shopping, but I haven't wrapped a thing yet! Its not so cold here where I live, but that hasn't kept me from shivering all day.

Oh yeah forgot about that part :haha: I got quite a bit of wrapping todo! ...i'm always cold tbh!

Hello Mytime :)
I am doing good thank you, got the sickness but am quite glad of it tbh :) Im almost done the Christmas shopping too, but got the wrapping to do and want to get the tree up tonight :)

Hello Mytime :)
I am doing good thank you, got the sickness but am quite glad of it tbh :) Im almost done the Christmas shopping too, but got the wrapping to do and want to get the tree up tonight :)

Good :D! ... hope your sickness isn't to bad :)... I need to start my wrapping this coming weekend,... got a few more bits to get first, I have a really funny feeling OH is going to pop the question!!!, I went and sat by him last night, and lent ova to give him a kiss, and he couldn't get off the page he was looking at on his phone fast enough!, but he was looking at rings!, and he keeps saying your Gunna LOVE your pressie!!! And it's very expensive!!! Eeekkk!, And about 2 month ago he asked me what my finger size was, to buy his sister a ring for her birthday! ..her birthday came and went, and no ring was bought! ... hope you all have a wonderful xmas :hugs: x

That is so exciting mytime. Oh I can't wait to see a pic of your ring heheheh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->