BFP's, Great Mojo, and Dancing Bunnies

tankel

Super Mama
Reaction score
Welcome End of November and Beginning of December testers.​

It is going to be a fab cycle. :headspin:

So Let's Get Ready To Rumble.... Er I mean Let's Get Ready To See :bfp:s!!!!!!!!:happydance:

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

BoobsMcGee22: :bfp:
mytimewillcum:
mummy3ds: :bfp:
bnjwantababy:
cutieq:
MrsHudson:
tankel: :bfp:

Even though it's unfortunate that this thread had to be created... I'm glad I'm here. And I'm totally ready to rock Novembers and my OH's socks off :winkwink: Let's do this ladies!! :happydance:

Bought My supplies, hpt, opt, and preseed. I'm for sure gettign a :bfp: this month!

Bought My supplies, hpt, opt, and preseed. I'm for sure gettign a :bfp: this month!

I ordered mine too Tankel! (minus preseed) Tracking shows I'll get everything tomorrow, I'm excited!

bnj, you are temping and using opts this cycle, right? How long are your cycles normally?

bnj, you are temping and using opts this cycle, right? How long are your cycles normally?

Yeah, I'm going to attempt it. My cycles are really short, usually 25-27 days. This cycle was only 25 days. Back in my younger days, I had 31 day cycles, it seems like the older I get, the shorter and more painful they become.

Do you do temping and opks yet?

Yeah, I'm going to attempt it. My cycles are really short, usually 25-27 days. This cycle was only 25 days. Back in my younger days, I had 31 day cycles, it seems like the older I get, the shorter and more painful they become.

Do you do temping and opks yet?

Temping will definitely freak out the DH. So we are just going to try SMEP. I used opt (secretly) for the first 3 months of TTC. But I told him that I am going to use them for this cycle and that he needs to be home and ready for me on o-day. :haha: Your cycles Are so short compared to mine. Mine are 35-37 days! How long have you been TTC?

I envy you girls with short cycles...mine seem to take forever. Just think, you could know you are pg just when I'm starting my TWW.

Hi guys, thought i might as well get comfy here! :D

We're still not technically TTC or even NTNP properly. I am just living in hope that DH decides to finish in me again around the right time! He knows it's all in his hands. I told him that as far as i'm concerned he can finish in me every time. It's up to him.

So my plan is to buy some opk's and use them to see if i am O'ing when i think I am O'ing. I would prefer to temp, but that would completely freak DH out, so i won't bother. I'll just secretly do these opk's.

I don't know what the big deal with temping is anyway with him! It's not like the temping gets you pregnant, is it?! It's what HE does more than anything else!! He just hates it. :/

Hi guys, thought i might as well get comfy here! :D

We're still not technically TTC or even NTNP properly. I am just living in hope that DH decides to finish in me again around the right time! He knows it's all in his hands. I told him that as far as i'm concerned he can finish in me every time. It's up to him.

So my plan is to buy some opk's and use them to see if i am O'ing when i think I am O'ing. I would prefer to temp, but that would completely freak DH out, so i won't bother. I'll just secretly do these opk's.

I don't know what the big deal with temping is anyway with him! It's not like the temping gets you pregnant, is it?! It's what HE does more than anything else!! He just hates it. :/

Mine would freak if I started. He says he already has too much pressure with out me telling him my "vag is at the right temperature to receive his sperm"....MEN!

So sorry the dreaded witch got you sausages and tankel....fingers crossed for your next cycles!!

I guess technically we haven't been "trying". But we've been careless for over a year. I had a talk with my OH last night about how badly I want to be a mommy. His response was "Well, I've been trying". This was news to me, honestly. I had no idea that he was actually making an attempt because he has always said "it'll happen when it's supposed to happen. you know we aren't preventing it, so just let it be". But to hear that he wants it too just totally put me in an elated state. I think if he knew I was using opks he'd be ok with that... but we'll see what temping does lol.

Wow that is great news bnj!:happydance: It is nice to know that the DH is on board. It was a surprise to me when mine agreed to do the smep since he normally has little interest in dtd. :yipee: I am so pumped about this cycle!

Aw bnj & tankel i am stoked for you guys!! Really hope you both get your BFP's in a few weeks! :D

Thanks ladies! The really awesome/amazing thing I have to keep in mind is that I am already so blessed. Obviously having a baby is super important to me (us), but we have each other and we are lucky in that sense. So I just have to keep telling myself that, just in case!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->