• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Big' girls support thread!

She is totally gonna be beautiful!!! I just want her to get here!! Hubs says he doesn't want to hold her while shes all bloody and purple lol that they better clean her off first :rofl:

once he sees her he'll change his mind lol from all the emotions

Update!! My dr. called me and told me to come in real quick and get checked... I'm still 1 cm dialated (she touched the babys head!) but she said my cervix is getting very favorable!! SO Sunday I'm going in for monitering and if there is no change then I go see her Tuesday and shes going to give me one of those pills they shove up there that dissolves and does whatever to your cervix to get it ready! SO maybe a tuesday baby?!

New bump pics!! These are taken with my phone because I still don't have a new camera! (stupid washing machine ate my old one!) These are from thursday making me 38+4!! They might be my LAST ones!!

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/38.jpg

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/382.jpg

New bump pics!! These are taken with my phone because I still don't have a new camera! (stupid washing machine ate my old one!) These are from thursday making me 38+4!! They might be my LAST ones!!

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/38.jpg

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/382.jpg

wow i want a bump like yours! goodluck hun, make sure you update us telling us how gorgeous she is! :hugs:

Can I join you girls? I was a 16/18 pre-preg with my daughter who's 4 months old, gained loads with her coz I was ore or less bed bound with SPD, I'm now a size 20/22 and expecting again :D

ClaireNicole- Your bump is AMAZING!! So Beautiful! I bet that baby is going to be just as beautiful! Cant wait to meet her!

Can I join you girls? I was a 16/18 pre-preg with my daughter who's 4 months old, gained loads with her coz I was ore or less bed bound with SPD, I'm now a size 20/22 and expecting again :D

hiya hun, welcome, and congrats, anyone can join :hugs:

Hey ladies. Can I join? I'm a size 16-18 and ttc sticky baby number 1 after 3 angel babies xoxo

anyway,
how is everyone feeling?
im having a very good day, its all a bit odd, i told my manager and she was thrilled, i then got told my job is now serving ONLY, and the occasional bit of mopping because the rest involves heavy lifting, its great! :haha:
however iv got a really bad cold, and think i may be getting morning sickness, although its only when i get hot and flustered, iv got the doctors tomorrow so hopefully i will then be referred to the middy and then the scan! im feeling soo positive its brilliant :happydance::flower:

Hey ladies. Can I join? I'm a size 16-18 and ttc sticky baby number 1 after 3 angel babies xoxo

ofcourse you can!
i hope you get your BFP soon, you deserve it :hugs:

Thank you. Congrats on your wonderful news. I hope everything goes well at the doctors tomorrow and you get your scan soon.
I'd love to get my bfp before Christmas, that would be the best present ever for OH and me

Quick update! Going in at 5 for the cytoteck (or however you spell it) going to see if that works through the night... if not... then were going to start patosin tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!

Claire - I hope that you have your little angel soon. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Allym0101 - Welcome to the thread. I know where you are. We tried for months to concieve before I finally got pregnant in July.

Soontobemum - I'm glad that you got a great response at work. I hope your doctor's appointment goes well tomorrow. My thoughts and prayers will be with you as well.

I am having a good day today. It was nice to sleep in so long this morning. I am fifteen weeks and two days today and just posted a new picture of my bump a few minutes ago. The morning sickness is still lingering some but I am dealing with it better. We are still looking for a new place to live and hope to find one soon as we have less than two weeks to be out of our present house. The avon business is finally getting better again. I love selling it even though we have low points sometimes. I am on facebook if anyone is interested in looking up my name. We are still keeping quiet about the baby but hope to be able to share it with others soon. My mom and sister still don't believe that I could be pregnant and that is frustrating. I could show them but their attitude doesn't deserve any proof that I am. If they don't believe in me enough to take me at my word then I don't know what else to do but wait till I can officially confirm it. Hopefully that will be very soon. I just wish they would quit bringing it up because I am sick of hearing about how much they don't believe in me. It's just history repeating itself once again. What's important to me is not important to them. I really believe that I had a miscarriage several months ago and it took a while for the symptoms to go away so that was why I was convinced I was pregnant that time till the negative blood test in June. Luckily I was able to concieve again in July and now we are finally getting the baby we have dreamed about. I have wanted to be a mother for as long as I can remember, and now I am finally going to be one. I just had to wait for my prince charming to come along and that took over ten years. Thanks for listening to my rant. I had a horrible dream about a lot of yelling and screaming and fighting with my family because they wouldn't believe I am pregnant this morning and that has left me feeling vulnerable about it today. I just want them to believe in me so much and it really hasn't happened when I needed it the most. On top of that my sister might have breast cancer and they didn't tell me about it. I had to find out from a family friend by accident. I try to find out more but they really don't want to share the details with me. Once again I am on the outside looking in. It was also part of the dream. As you can see I am having a hard time. Please keep me in your prayers.

Julie you seem to be having a really hard time of it. It must be awful for you. Hopefully you will get the happiness you deserve too. You are in my thoughts and my prayers xoxo

Hey ladies I have a quick question. I am a US size 18 and I honestly don't feel like ive got a bump and I really don't feel my uterus.. I am so paranoid that maybe my bubs stopped growin.. I have my first ob firday. I just thought I would show earlier this being my second. Even with my tummy being fluffy. I think the only time ive been super excited is a few days ago when I took an intellegender test and it predicts a boy. Sorry to ramble just wondering if I have cause to worry.

Allym0101 - Thanks for your response. Your prayers are much appreciated. It hasn't been easy for us the last several months. Financially we are trying to dig out of a hole and on top of that we have to find a new place to live in less than two weeks. The situation with my family doesn't help matters either. They actually cornered my husband at work yesterday about it asking if he thought I was really pregnant. My sister had the nerve to say, "Why are you guys doing this to yourself?" I know I was obsessed last time and it turned out that I wasn't pregnant anymore but this time is different. I didn't phych myself into thinking I was and things happened naturally this time around. We weren't officially trying to have a baby. I was a little nervous about it after what happened last time. The only thing I did was keep an eye on my temperature. Good thing I did too. I wouldn't have known I was pregnant. I have a real baby bump even though some of it is flabby. My mom thinks because I spotted for the last three months that I cannot be pregnant. She actually told me that she thought I was going through the change of life early. Who tells their daughter that? I'm only 35 and that is too early. We are keeping it from my inlaws because they are worried enough about where we are going to live and telling them would only cause more problems. I'm sure my mil will be unhappy when she hears. She has never forgiven me for taking her little boy away from her, and has made it clear that she thinks we should wait a long while to have kids so we can be more stable and get to know each other better. If you cannot get to know your spouse in a little over a year then when can you get to know them. If we weren't keeping it from them I swear I would wear a dress to church on Sunday that shows just how much I am showing just to prove my family wrong. They might believe me then. My husband was very frustrated with them last night when he got home. I'm trying to stay positive and some days I can and others it just doesn't happen. Today has been a good day. I got to spend time with my husband before he went to work and then I have been able to relax all evening. I really try not to think about them if I can help it. I wonder if I'll spot again this month. Guess I'll find out next week. Anyone still spotting on and off? Well, I better go. Any advice would be welcome.

I was going to read the may thread and ended up here:dohh:

I read your story older mother, it really sounds like your having a really hard time:hugs: maybe I can help a little, I have had spotting on and off and im now 12 weeks, you can be pregnant and spot. I disagree that 35 is too early for menopause though, yes its early but far from unheard of,I am perimenopausal at 27, tests show I have high fsh, showing reduced eggs, I am lucky to be completing my family now.

The recession is tough, we know how hard it is to get a job, and health care is very expensive here in the states. I would really push you to try and get to a doctor though, these symptoms really suggest something is up, yes it could be a baby (and I really really hope for you it is) but it could be something else. Can you get medicaid?

I think your family are being too harsh on you too, you obviously are going through a tough time and they should be more suportive to your feelings:hugs::flower:

mummy3 - Thanks for responding. I agree that my family is being way too harsh on me but there's nothing I can do about it. They have been like that for as long as I can remember when its something important to me. I know that some people can go into the change of life early but I am having no symptoms that I am even close. I'm sorry that you are having to deal with it so young. It just hurt that my mom refused to believe I could be spotting and still be pregnant. I'm used to the spotting by now. It is painless and only last a little over two days. I am definitely pregnant though. The signs and symptoms are way too strong for me not to be. Plus my period always comes even if it is several days late. I had a normal one in July and none since then. It's strange not having it but quite nice. I definitely don't miss the cramps. My waistline is disappearing too and the upper bulge is harder and harder to pinch. It is possible it could be twins too. I felt early movement and it is stronger at fifteen weeks. (My counter says fourteen weeks but according to my calendar it is fifteen.) I'm going to the doctor very soon to confirm it. I hate getting blood taken because it really bruises me bad. Anyone else bruise easy with blood taken? I have to be pregnant to get a medicaid card so I have to prove it first. Health care is way too expensive for sure. I definitely cannot afford it on our budget. By now an exam should hopefully confirm the pregnancy and no blood work hopefully. The economy is bad right now. I would like to have a part-time job very soon. We are getting our phones turned back on Friday so hopefully the low income apartment people will have already gotten back to us by then. It is just above the house we are staying in right now and would be ideal. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Good luck Claire! :hugs:

Julie I hope that you can get confirmation of your pregnancy soon. Surely a health clinic could run a blood test? Your cervix should show changes from pregnancy as well, turning bluish and that is a positive pregnancy sign, as well as a doppler should be able to find a heartbeat. You need positive confirmation and to be getting prenatal care :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->