'Big' girls support thread!

That would be great if I had insurance or the money to pay for it. Unfortunately we are struggling to make it through even one day here, and about to be thrown out of our rented home at the end of October. I have to prove it before I can even get the assistance we need and that is not happening too easily. I know God never gives us more than we can bear, but this is a difficult situation to say the least. I'd love to have a normal pregnancy where everything goes the way its supposed to be but that just isn't happening. I just hope we can figure out something before I go crazy.

wow! So much activity!

Oldermother- I'm agreeing with the doctor thing! I can't wait to see what they say!

Brandy- YAY for TTC!!! The hubs and I got pregnant right away thank god! We started in Jan and got pregnant ... in Jan lol So GL GL GL!!! I was born in conyers GA nad my dad is in dahlonega still I spent half my childhood there lol! Gl with the househunt! I LOVE Atlanta!

Bells- I had NO LUCK with the stupid doppler... all it did was make me certain I had miscarried and not known it!!! Even now the docs have trouble with the HB... they can always find it... but keeping it enough to count it is hard beacuse baby hates them lol shes kicks them away and moves away and whatever else she feels to get away from it!!!

Soon- I was miffed too! It took me till MARCH to get in to the doc and i found out in Feb! I hope they will see you asap!

I have no baby news! Baby is just a stinker!! Doesn't want to come out today Iguess so I'm just going to head to bed! In unrelated news... I went to Bingo tonight with a friend and won 150 dollars! YAY!

wow! So much activity!

Brandy- YAY for TTC!!! The hubs and I got pregnant right away thank god! We started in Jan and got pregnant ... in Jan lol So GL GL GL!!! I was born in conyers GA nad my dad is in dahlonega still I spent half my childhood there lol! Gl with the househunt! I LOVE Atlanta!

!

Thanks! I grew up in Atlanta so I am really excited to be going home! We actually already have our house, we close as soon as we get there and move right in! Yeah! Lol, I told hubby last night that I can't help with moving anything heavy "just in case" it happens right away! Lol! FX!!!

Okay, I gotta know! Do you all think it is possible? The witch showed up today. I have a small period every month even with my Merina in. Mostly just spotting, but it last a full 5 to 7 days. Anyway, I went onto Fertility Friend and put todays date in to start charting. It said that I should ovulate between the 17th-20th of THIS MONTH!! I am getting my Merina taken out on the 13th! Do you think it is possible that I could maybe have a chance at conceiving right away?!?

Okay, I gotta know! Do you all think it is possible? The witch showed up today. I have a small period every month even with my Merina in. Mostly just spotting, but it last a full 5 to 7 days. Anyway, I went onto Fertility Friend and put todays date in to start charting. It said that I should ovulate between the 17th-20th of THIS MONTH!! I am getting my Merina taken out on the 13th! Do you think it is possible that I could maybe have a chance at conceiving right away?!?

i have no experience with the merina, but never say never! for some people anything is possible :flower:

Hey ladies,
Hope everyone is having a good day. I am feeling better than usual today. So I took some new pictures of my bump last night. I tried on a dress that I thought might fit me for church and was amazed by the way it showed off my bump. Definitely cannot wear it to church since I am trying to hide it. Very little of my clothes fit and I am wearing elastic pants and big shirts now. How do you insert pictures here?

Hey ladies,
Hope everyone is having a good day. I am feeling better than usual today. So I took some new pictures of my bump last night. I tried on a dress that I thought might fit me for church and was amazed by the way it showed off my bump. Definitely cannot wear it to church since I am trying to hide it. Very little of my clothes fit and I am wearing elastic pants and big shirts now. How do you insert pictures here?

there is a little yellow square up on the bar up there ^^ with that looks like some mountains and a square sun :wacko: if you click that you should be able to post them, glad your feeling good today hun!:hugs:

ETA to see the bar you have to start posting a reply :)

When will the morning sickness go away? I felt fine most of the day but now I feel like crap again and I have thrown up at least once. On top of that I feel almost dizzy and have a headache that won't go away. I've been trying to take it easy while I can. It could be partly allegery's since I haven't been able to afford the medicine I usually take. I just hope I feel better soon. This is getting old.

Today has been a long day. I woke up at 10 and im ready to pass out again. Still no morning sickness, I think it will hit me around week 8 or maybe my strong stomach is doing me justice. Sometimes I feel queasy in my entomology class but I think thats due to my emotions and the graphic power-points (you don't want to know). My breast aren't as sore as before and I only have back aches and cramping at night when I lie down or first thing when I rise. How are yall doing today?

Today has been a long day. I woke up at 10 and im ready to pass out again. Still no morning sickness, I think it will hit me around week 8 or maybe my strong stomach is doing me justice. Sometimes I feel queasy in my entomology class but I think thats due to my emotions and the graphic power-points (you don't want to know). My breast aren't as sore as before and I only have back aches and cramping at night when I lie down or first thing when I rise. How are yall doing today?

im starting to worry, all my symptoms have disappeared, even though lastnight i had my dinner and was sick 5 minutes after i am starting to worry, it doesnt help that i rang the drs 27 times on sat and still couldnt get through :growlmad: am i ever going to get an appt..im seriously considering moving to the drs that my mum goes to, she can get an appt on the day she rings whereas i have to wait like a week if i want one where i am :nope:

SoonToBeMum: I hate that it is so hard for you to get an appointment. Have you looked into other dr? If you have "good" insurance and are really worried just go to the hospital to get checked out. Im sure you have nothing to worry about but im no doctor yet lol. Somedays I dont have symptoms other than being plum tired so dont stress out :flower:

You don't need to see the doctor just book in with the midwife at 8 weeks that's what I was told to do

Just checking in! I'm officially in EARLY labor! 50% effaced AND 1cm dialated! Dr. said I could go at any time and we're EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!

Congratulations, Hope everything goes nice and easy for you!!

SoonToBeMum: I hate that it is so hard for you to get an appointment. Have you looked into other dr? If you have "good" insurance and are really worried just go to the hospital to get checked out. Im sure you have nothing to worry about but im no doctor yet lol. Somedays I dont have symptoms other than being plum tired so dont stress out :flower:

thanks hun, im changing drs now anyway, im fed up of never ever being able to get an appt at my one!
we have free healthcare here, so i could just go to the hospital but i dont want to use up someone else' valuble time iykwim? xx

Just checking in! I'm officially in EARLY labor! 50% effaced AND 1cm dialated! Dr. said I could go at any time and we're EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!

Oh!! I am so excited for you!! Lots and lots of pics when you feel up to it! FX on a smooth delivery!!:hugs: :baby:

we have free healthcare here, so i could just go to the hospital but i dont want to use up someone else' valuble time iykwim? xx

Wow, that sounds like a fairytale dream come true! Free healthcare! Sign me up! :cloud9: Lol! Our healthcare system sucks!:nope:

Wow, that sounds like a fairytale dream come true! Free healthcare! Sign me up! :cloud9: Lol! Our healthcare system sucks!:nope:

i know what you mean hun but its not all that good, yes its free but if im honest its probably not as good as your healthcare over there. some people i think do take the pee over here just because its free though and go to the doctors for every tiny little thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->