big hugs

AmbersMum09

Amber (angel baby)
Reaction score
Hi
I lost my baby girl at 24 weeks gestation in July 09, My oh and I are devasted and will never ever be the same again. We found out after 5 years of test and ttc that oh has a chromosome translocation which is why I have had so many m/c, but tnothing to do with our little girl Amber. ](*,) Everyday is a sruggle to carry on but what else can you do.

Just like to give :hugs: to everyone who has been through the sad and devastating loss of there child no matter what stage or age.

x x x x x

so sorry about your little girl and your miscarriages, it sounds like you have had a hard time. wishing you happiness for the future xxxx

so sorry to hear of your loss hun! it must be so hard for you both, sending you lots of hugs xxxxxxxx

is there anything they can do hun for future pregnancies? I am sorry for your loss I can't imagine how devastating all this can be for you and your OH XXX

So sorry for your losses hun :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss-I lost my twins at 20+ weeks...Is there anything the Dr. said can be done in the future?

:cry::cry::cry: I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I lost my Ava at 18 weeks 4 months ago and I am still a mess over it/ Hope the doctors give you some good news about TTC again. XOXOXOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cry::cry::cry: So very very sorry for you losses..sorry just isnt good enough :cry:

Im hoping your OH's problem can be sorted and youl get your rainbow baby soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"