bit of blood...what do I do? more now :-(

UPDATE

I have a baby with a strong heart beat :) sooooo happy!!

However I thought I would be 7 and a half week but the baby is only measuring 6 and a half. Mw said not to worry about that as they don't measure very accurately when babies are tiny. It does worry me because my triploidy baby always measured behind. But ive got a lot to be thankful for and could of got bed news today so im keeping positive and keeping smiling!!!

Mw said my bleed must of been implantation as there is no signs of any bleed inside.

Very pleased. Thank u all for the amazing support!!

Xxx

Experienced this same relief yesterday!! It's wonderful. Congratulations! :D :happydance:

Yay for a happy little baby. This baby was measuring a few days behind and both my other children were behind at 7/8 week scans and ahead by 12 week scan.

I knew you'd be fine the same happened me my scan was also a week behind no matter all is well!! In your next scan it'll have a little baby shape!!

Fantastic news hun!
When I had my scan after the bleeding I also measured a week behind. But baby mustve been curled up or it was rushed. As I've gone back to my original EDD :)

:yipee: :yipee: I knew it!!

So very happy for you. Early scans are notorious for dates being off. Try not to worry, your over the first hurdle and all is great x x x

Very very pleased for you! My dates kept shifting in the earlier scans and now pushed forwards, I'm sure baby will be fine for you too xxxx

UPDATE

I have a baby with a strong heart beat :) sooooo happy!!

However I thought I would be 7 and a half week but the baby is only measuring 6 and a half. Mw said not to worry about that as they don't measure very accurately when babies are tiny. It does worry me because my triploidy baby always measured behind. But ive got a lot to be thankful for and could of got bed news today so im keeping positive and keeping smiling!!!

Mw said my bleed must of been implantation as there is no signs of any bleed inside.

Very pleased. Thank u all for the amazing support!!

Xxx

I KNEW everything would be ok! I'm delighted for you mrsbroodypant! Don't worry about measuring behind - I did too at 7 weeks but by 12 weeks this little bean had caught up and is doing well.

You must be over the moon!! Stay positive :)

Congratulations!! And my baby measured about a week behind at the very early scan, then caught up later on :hugs: xxxxxxxx

So happy for you! My baby measured behind, then caught up too. My waters broke at 35+6 according to the initial ultrasound and she was born over 6lbs and didn't need any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->