Blackberry owners please help me!

ClaireMuir123

Mummy to Jayden and Ava
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I am sitting here in tears because my Blackberry Torch has broken :cry: I was on Facebook earlier and it just cut out. I've tried to turn it on but nothing is happening except the red light stays on for about 10-15 seconds then goes off and nothing else happens. It's cut off a few times before but taking the battery out and replacing it works, but now nothing is happening except the red light thing :nope: Can anyone please help me??? I have pics and videos on there that I cannot lose, I also can't lose my contacts, there's so many I don't have a back up of.

Please help a hormonal pregnant woman on the brink of insanity over a friggin phone! :cry: xxx

I don't know what to suggest hon; have you googled the issue to see if anyone has experienced this? Does your partner have a phone you could ring your network operator from to get advice? X

I've googled til I can google no more! Lol, My partner is out just now, I think I'm gonna go to the nearest 3 shop and see if they can help me, I'm seriously freaking out here! :wacko: xxx

Might sound really dumb, and I hope I don't offend you (I'm going on my own baby brain). Are you sure there was battery life? Worth plugging it in? X

Lol, you've not offended me at all. There was about 25% battery and I've tried plugging it in, just doesn't want to work at all. I'm seriously upset and cannot lose everything on my phone :cry: xxx

I really don't know what to suggest, sorry. Try not to panic, you might get it sorted yet and the content might be saved to the sim, not the phone. X

I think there is some sort of time delay on them so they can boot up quickly when you turn them on after a meeting. Can you try taking it apart - get the battery and SIM out and leave for at least 10 mins then put back together and plug into your charger, then after another 10 mins try turning it on. I'm sure mine has gone funny a couple of times and its just a waiting game. Have you got a memory card in it, if so, most of your photos etc will probably be on there not the phone. Good luck xx

I had the same thing happen and mine had to be replaced I'm afraid. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->