blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys!!! It's exciting and yet..I'm instantly feeling worried about line darkness and 'maybe I'm mad, maybe it's not really there..' and all those other irrational thoughts. I have this friend, 2 children, and whenever she's been pregnant, she just..take a test, just one, just like that, and no more..why can't I be like that?! I'm not irrational in other areas of my life...anyway I've just sent OH out to get more frers for tomorrow morning...I promise, once I've seen that obvious, blaring line I WILL STOP!!!(except...I have 20 ICs on the way...)

Well I did another BOAS this morning and it was BFN.... Looks like I may be out this month. Just waiting on AF.... GL to everyone else!!

sorry MrsA but I would certainly NOT feel 'out' with a bfn at 7 dpo. My 8dpo frer was absolutely 100% bfn, but 9 dpo had a little something, What are you testing with? allforthegirl, are you also doing normal pee tests? any symptoms now...?

Mrs A when are you testing again? Also I just read that back and realised it sounded like I was saying that sorry sort of rudely, you know like when people say 'i'm sorry but I don't agree' ..but it was actually mean the other way, like 2 sentences- firstly 'i'm sorry to hear that. and then- don't feel out yet because it's so early!"

sorry MrsA but I would certainly NOT feel 'out' with a bfn at 7 dpo. My 8dpo frer was absolutely 100% bfn, but 9 dpo had a little something, What are you testing with? allforthegirl, are you also doing normal pee tests? any symptoms now...?

I am just not feeling anything really out of the norm. I even had the loose stools like I always do at this time before I get my AF. And the craving or something sweet, and junky. :shrug:

Mrs A when are you testing again? Also I just read that back and realised it sounded like I was saying that sorry sort of rudely, you know like when people say 'i'm sorry but I don't agree' ..but it was actually mean the other way, like 2 sentences- firstly 'i'm sorry to hear that. and then- don't feel out yet because it's so early!"

Hey, no worries I didn't read it like that anyway. I did a free today but :bfn: so will maybe test on Friday, when ill be 11dpo. X

well allforthegirl. I have to say one of my first symptoms has been umm...bowel issues!! Like going more than..usual and looser like you said. but yes, I also get similar thing before and during af, it's hard to know what could and couldn't be, and you double and triple question yourself. If it makes you feel better, I have had very few symptoms yet. Boobs aren't larger, not sick yet, only cervical position different, and I literally noticed the afternoon it moved up. Cm a little more but nothing that would make you think by itself....I think, girls, when you get disappointed by BFNs, maybe try thinking of it as days before period due rather than dpo...it puts it in to perspective more, remembering you havn't even nearly missed a period yet.

That is exactly it. I have Ben wondering why I have beating myself up when if I am I am barely PG. and with any of my other PG's I didn't start any symptoms until I was pg. so that is why I need to change the way I look at things. I need to focus on my job and my house lol. Only thing is that it is the wonderful ladies I talk to I. Here everyday I will miss if I take a break. You guys rock!!

Hi ladies im curious to how your getting enough blood to travel the strips? thanks :)

I used a few drops of blood and a drop or so of water so it wasn't so thick. I tried saliva and blood and found it was way too thick to travel properly. It did eventually get there but I had to hold it in the liquid until it made it to the control line lol.

Okay only got through page 12 before it drove me so nuts I had to try it. I have been getting very faint bfps on dollar tree tests for 2 days but am still getting bfn on Walmart tests. So I decided to try boas with the Walmart brand to see if anything would show up. The top test is the boas Walmart and the bottom is the poas dollar tree. I am roughly 8dpo.

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/F831CAAD-1449-4EF2-A58C-05FE7E218DD2-7715-00001093FDF519F5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"