blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sill stalking but wanted to say you don't start making HCG until implantation which can be from 6 to 12 DPO. Most often it's 7 to 10 DPO.

So you ladies are not out.

Also Allforthegirl I'm not used to your kind of test but I see a line. I just don't know if that is where it should be.

Do you girls just put the blood onto the test bit? Or do you put the blood in a container and dip the test? Iykwim haha

I couldn't get enough blood to put in a pot so like a crazed woman I was rubbing the pee stick on my bleeding gums to produce results lol...:blush: man am I glad I am home alone...

I couldn't get enough to get it into a container either so I just rubbed my finger on the test part

Samthemum

Welcome to the blood bath :haha:

My test looked similar to yours and i 'thought' i could see a line which did get darker and more visible over the space of an hour (i took the test before bed)but it wasnt until i woke up the next day and the blood had moved along the strip until i saw the BFP :thumbup:

Have another look in a few hours :blush: if they did a degree in line spotting i would have a 1st with honours :cloud9:

I do feel all of the focusing has perhaps strained my eyes though :wacko: i hope i dont develop a turn in my eye from all the line spotting :nope: x

I couldn't get enough blood to put in a pot so like a crazed woman I was rubbing the pee stick on my bleeding gums to produce results lol...:blush: man am I glad I am home alone...

:haha::haha: ditto ... but to my bloody scabby leg :blush:

Samthemum

Welcome to the blood bath :haha:

My test looked similar to yours and i 'thought' i could see a line which did get darker and more visible over the space of an hour (i took the test before bed)but it wasnt until i woke up the next day and the blood had moved along the strip until i saw the BFP :thumbup:

Have another look in a few hours :blush: if they did a degree in line spotting i would have a 1st with honours :cloud9:

I do feel all of the focusing has perhaps strained my eyes though :wacko: i hope i dont develop a turn in my eye from all the line spotting :nope: x

Oh no!! I had another look and on the wee and blood test I see a line now. It is appearing. It must be false because there's no way it could show up this early. I have been really crampy today, felt like my cervix was pulling earlier and my bbs have been sore for the last 3 days so I take that to mean nothing since it is too early.

I'm only 2dpo but I am saving my only cheapie test i have to bleed on, I have a lancet kit here and my fingers bleed like crazy, when I prick them, do I just use blood or am I better of adding tap water? If so how much, I think I could get enough for pure blood, may need to take the test apart do its just the strip though

I'm only 2dpo but I am saving my only cheapie test i have to bleed on, I have a lancet kit here and my fingers bleed like crazy, when I prick them, do I just use blood or am I better of adding tap water? If so how much, I think I could get enough for pure blood, may need to take the test apart do its just the strip though

I have done it both ways. But if you bleed well, you can create a bloody little mixture to retest with if you get a bfp on your only test!!

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/snibbug69/BOASline_zps1fa8a650.jpg

Tell me you can see this too?? This is pure blood, the test is clearing and I see another line. It's too early.

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/snibbug69/BOASline_zps1fa8a650.jpg

Tell me you can see this too?? This is pure blood, the test is clearing and I see another line. It's too early.

OMG I can see it too.... I can't help but be sad I didn't get one..... *sigh* :cry:

I don't know whether to trust it lol. I am only at most 5dpo, and although I have got the sorest and fullest boobs I have had since BF my daughter 4 years ago..this could just be normal progesterone realated stuff. The only weird thing I had today was cramps all morning that got quite bad for about 10 mins and my cervix felt like it was pulling. *Shrugs* I hope it means I will go on to get my BFP but time will tell x

I see it too! I think with the blood it takes a few extra min for the dye to settle? IDK maybe I'm searching for something cause I want my tests to be + within the time frame! Anyways, I used the .88 cent walmart don't trust cheapy cause it's what I had and I got 2 lines around the 10 min mark. SO tonight I decided I'd use an FRER and since I only have one (until the new 50 i ordered come in :blush:) I cut it in half and used blood...this is what i got

Attachments

• blood.jpg
    blood.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 2013-01-02_15-24-37_658.jpg
    2013-01-02_15-24-37_658.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 139
I don't know whether to trust it lol. I am only at most 5dpo, and although I have got the sorest and fullest boobs I have had since BF my daughter 4 years ago..this could just be normal progesterone realated stuff. The only weird thing I had today was cramps all morning that got quite bad for about 10 mins and my cervix felt like it was pulling.
*Shrugs* I hope it means I will go on to get my BFP but time will tell x

I see it!!!!!!

I just read this entire thread! How interesting!

I, of course, immediately poked my finger and poas. I haven't ovulated yet...and both my blood and urine were negative.

Actually, on Monday...I'm doing my IUI with trigger so I'm really interested to see if it goes positive once I've got the trigger hCG in my system!!!

I would use spit over tap water.. the water might have chemicals in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back