blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This thread is crazy, but I LIKE it! Lol first thing I did was go try out an ic. I got a few drops of blood and watered it down a bit. BFN but I'm 3dpo LOL so I would expect it! I may try this at like 6 and 7 dpo when it's still to early to test with wee!

Ok I may proven that it doesn't really work all that well. I got BFN with BAOS and I just got this afternoon!!

DSC00264.jpg

I've been following this thread since it started and really wanted to try it.

I was flossing before and did a test, it's just blood and saliva. Both the same test.

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/IMG_20130110_134249.jpg

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/IMG_20130110_134406.jpg

Oooh I see a line Shelli. How many dpo are you? I was three yesterday and mine was deffo bfn!!

Pic:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/11248D34-1485-42AD-9424-7EF4E71EEC31-2964-000004D6FF3C4C5D.jpg

Well this is what I don't understand, I'm only on cycle day 10, I haven't even ovulated yet lol.

I uploaded to photobucket and then used the

That's how I do it. Upload to pb and then click on the image code then past right into the reply.

Maybe using saliva makes it too thick? I mixed blood with a little water, and have no line whatsoever. I will try the same method throughout the tww and see what happens! My mummy has diabetes so I have a ton of lancets at my disposal lol

this thread ate at me til we tried it! yrs WE, hubby AND me :haha: we used wondfo I got a faint faint barely visible but THERE line on a wondfo! hubby s had a nice control but not even a hint of a second line! I'm due for my period the 15th at the very least and I ovulated somewhere between the 1st and 4th, I'm not charting right now... I can't wait to update!

hi ladies--thought i would share.
this is 9dpo and the first time i have seen anything IRL this past year

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 84
I do this every month and I have never gotten a line like this!??????????

blood bfp.jpg

I'm 10 dpo, almost 11 dpo.....

10 dpo 2300.jpg

I think I see a very faint line. Feel free to tweak or invert! I don't know how!

bonnie i definitely see your line!

ttcawee and holy crap that looks way positive!!! i feel like i see something faint on your urine one too when i tilt my screen back! hope so!

I think I see something, especially when I zoom in. I tried to tweak it but I can't make it any more noticeable. Good Luck!!!

came across this thread today and could not stop reading it. Really tempted to experiment. Going to use a boots test and a clear blue + (see what the blue dye does)
3 questions
Ladies who have does this already
1. how many drops of blood did you use
3. how much did you dilute it (i.e 3drops of blood to 1 tsp of water or smth like that?)
3. what did you use to dilute it? I have saline baby nose drops (new which is just saline solution. would it be suitable?

This is going to sound nuts but has anyone diluted blood with urine (the theory being that urine possibly having some hcg in it will "dilute" the blood less?

will update soon :)

came across this thread today and could not stop reading it. Really tempted to experiment. Going to use a boots test and a clear blue + (see what the blue dye does)
3 questions
Ladies who have does this already
1. how many drops of blood did you use
3. how much did you dilute it (i.e 3drops of blood to 1 tsp of water or smth like that?)
3. what did you use to dilute it? I have saline baby nose drops (new which is just saline solution. would it be suitable?

This is going to sound nuts but has anyone diluted blood with urine (the theory being that urine possibly having some hcg in it will "dilute" the blood less?

will update soon :)
That's what mine was from last night.
A couple of drops of bld then a few drops of pee

As for today 10dpo and still bfn with pee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members