blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
stalking
are man must think were all going mad a lil lol :) good luck girls x

Morning Ladies

Last month I tried this and got a BFN and sure enough the witch came 10 mins later:haha:

So I'm sure a lot of ladies that were on here with BFN are due to test again - where are you all:winkwink:

I would love to try this again - but at the moment FF is saying no O detected:cry:

So as soon as I know where I am in my cycle - I am sure I will be testing this theory:haha:

Good luck ladies

:hugs:

X

there are some IC's that work on serum...so you can use that as well...if you can manage to isolate serum...I work in a lab so I am going to try this cycle! :haha:

Hi all,
I am the person who started this thread :flower: and i still havent had a period! I am breastfeeding though so maybe thats why :blush:

I went to the docs today and she thinks i have pelvic inflamation disorder which is why i have a tender uterus / stomach bloating and pains similar to round ligament pains! I am awaiting an app for a scan. The doc still wont do a blood test.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE them to find a 3/4 month old baby in there but i think i would know about it by now if i were with child :haha:

Has anyone gotten a BFP yet?:hugs: baby dust to all

Good Luck LittleBug!

I'm tempted to try this now .. Ive been getting 4 days of barely there lines on FRER's so would be interesting.

Thanks for all the experiments so far, it's been interesting!

*Stalking* I just read the entire thread... From what I could tell it worked for everyone, except one that got neg. blood and was actually preggo.

I tried this about 4 days this cycle and got bfn's not even a hint of anything, and unfortunately it was right. AF showed today so will be trying this again in about 3-4 weeks, because well.....i am an odd duck lol.

I would love to try it but I am a wimp. Last AF was Jan 22. Have doc appt march 6 for annual. So if nothing by then I will speak to my doc.

I read this whole thread and just couldnt help myself lol soooo I went and dug up a needle and started pricking myself away lol According to my DPO I would show up on a blood test by now but not a hpt...which is true all my hpt are still BFN...but when I did the blood on the hpt even though it is dark cause I think I put too much blood on it I can see another line there but have no clue if I am actually preggo or not yet lol blood hpt.jpg

I'm pretty sure I can see the second line too Lele! Can't wait to see if its accurate :)

WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS!? Now I'll be stabbing myself every month from 6dpo :rofl:

I found this thread, read through the whole thing and would love to know if the whole blood on a HPT turned out accurate for anyone here that has done it? Its intrigued me and gonna have me pricking myself every month testing this theory out for myself lol :) BTW lele316 i see a second line. Fxd good luck x

Thanks ladies at least I know I'm not crazy in seeing it even if I am for doing it lol also since I was bored and couldnt sleep I might of did my own experiment with 5 other tests...each with varying amounts of blood to water on them...the one that I put almost no blood couldnt see anything and the others that I put a decent amount on you can see the line like the first...the one I put alot on cant really read if there is or not might be not sure though we shall see how it works though...oh and I also had my BF do it this am and his was completely neg no hint of a line with a lil or a good amount of blood...yes he thought I was crazy though lol

Thanks ladies at least I know I'm not crazy in seeing it even if I am for doing it lol also since I was bored and couldnt sleep I might of did my own experiment with 5 other tests...each with varying amounts of blood to water on them...the one that I put almost no blood couldnt see anything and the others that I put a decent amount on you can see the line like the first...the one I put alot on cant really read if there is or not might be not sure though we shall see how it works though...oh and I also had my BF do it this am and his was completely neg no hint of a line with a lil or a good amount of blood...yes he thought I was crazy though lol
Wow keep us posted! This makes it even more likely i will be trying this when i get to that point in my cycle lol. Im currently only on CD10 and dont usually ov until CD18 if i ov at all lol :/ Good luck though, sounds and looks promising! X

Okay so now my partner deems me totally insane lol. As i know there is no way possible i am pregnant! On CD11 awaiting ovulation! So i cut my finger by accident this morning cooking my breakfast. Got a clean tub just to be a freak, put some blood in and mixed with water. Got my IC's out and tested it. One with just two drops of blood in and another with four drops of blood in and just a few drops of water. Sure be it, seems accurate enough for me :) BFN! Will deffo test this theory out in the tww! For sure ive never been so excited to want the tww to hurry the hell up and come! X

I'd love to try this but I just cannot bring myself to actually draw blood. I tried to pin prick my finger but that hurt too much so I just can't do it! And I'm pregnant so I guess it'd be interesting to see if it would show positive - although it wouldn't answer whether it would show before peeing on a stick as my lines are nice and dark now x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back