blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ladies just a lil update on me...spotted some when I went to the bathroom this am so maybe af is coming oh well we will see

I got 2 lines on mine but af arrived after x

yeah definitely af lol still gonna try this again next time lol

Still stalking:flower:

So sorry lele/Miss Bx - what DPO did you do this?:flower: (not that FF has given me CH yet:cry:)

Good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

I ordered some hpts that work on serum so I am going to try this cycle...with a lancet and a centrifuge to spin it down! :haha:

Thanks ladies unfortunately I'm way to used to the disappointment every time she shows but I am on cycle day 2 so going to add soy pills and geritol tonic to the list lol FXed for everyone!!!!

I know this post is old but I am new to this and happily reading! But I just saw the signature line and I see you have 6 day old twin girls!!!!! How are they and how are you? This is super exciting! Did you use any fertility help? I don't know how to talk to you without posting publicly so I don't mean to be nosy ;)

Just read through all 7 pages... call me crazy but I wish I had a test right now. :haha::blush: I'm very interested to see how this turns out.

At first I was thinking the color from the blood was making the line appear. Now I'm not so sure.

I know this post is old but I am new to this and happily reading! But I just saw the signature line and I see you have 6 day old twin girls!!!!!:happydance: How are they and how are you? This is super exciting! Did you use any fertility help? I don't know how to talk to you without posting publicly so I don't mean to be nosy :nope:

Here's my input for today. Only meant to be 3DPO but I think I ovulated earlier this month. Been cramping on and off since Monday.

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/IMG_20130228_184554_zps09c7aea6-1_zps32e745e7.jpg

Blood stopped spreading halfway so had to dip the stick in some water hence the different colours. Last time I did one it had a line for about 30 minutes but once it had dried it was gone. Waiting to see if the line stays once this one is dry.

shellie--- I think I see a line :dance: I hope it is your month :D

PS-- all the blood on the plastic--- I hope no murder happened LOL

NO CHOPPING OFF YOUR LIMBS LADIES :rofl:

:haha: Pino great minds think alike.:winkwink:

I think I can detect 2 lines to shelie - so how many DPO do you think you are?

:dust::dust::dust:

X

OMG that is a lot of blood - when my turn comes to pricking my finger I will mix mine with my urine - might be more concentrated:winkwink:

X

I'm thinking around 7/8ish. I can't be sure, I just know I started using OPK's at CD14 and never got a positive. Now having similar symptoms to what I had when pregnant with DD. That's what made me question it.

That'd probably be good idea garfie, wish I had thought of it :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back