blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm urine plus blood that's got to give enough hormone to get a real answer right???

I've just read through the entire 45 pages in utter fascination lol! I'm way too much of a wuss to try this out although I'm tempted!! I've actually been sat here trying to think of a way to "accidently" cut myself so I can BOAS!

Good luck everyone :thumbup:
I still havent had a period! My pelvic scan is booked for 6th March where they are checking for cycts, fubroibs, PCOS etc. Im hoping they find a baby hiding in there but i doubt it cos i would be showing by now if i were. :haha:

I took a accu-News preg test earlier today and a blarring white line showed up which turned grey. The day before that i took an IC which had a very very faint pinkish line (within the time limit) im sure i have a cyct that is giving off tiny amounts of hormone but we shall see next week :shrug:

I will update with any findings :thumbup: xxxx

have you never seen the show "I didn't even know I was pregnant!" I am kinda addicted to it lol maybe I will see you on it soon!!!! Either way I hope they figure out whats going on and I hope you keep us updated!

Hope you get some answers little bug.

I am finally entering the tww after my mc. When would you say the earliest is for a serum test to work?

I would say 7DPO - or should I say that's when I would start:haha: if my body ever plays ball:cry:

Good luck little bug:flower:

:hugs:

X

I think I am going to try 7 DPO....just 6 days to go. LOL. I work in a lab so I can centrifuge the sample and get serum. I even got strips that are meant to be used with serum! :thumbup:

Such a fascinating thread. :)

Good luck to all the ladies testing this month. X

Well I've not had a positive opk this month but its been very close to positive. Big achievement :D I've had some cramps today in my right side (pretty hopeful that they was ovulation cramps) Going to consider that I ovulated today. So the testing will start in a week or so :) Good luck Dr Gromps will be stalking to see what the outcome is :) Deffo trying the whole blood on hpt for myself.. X

Well I've not had a positive opk this month but its been very close to positive. Big achievement :D I've had some cramps today in my right side (pretty hopeful that they was ovulation cramps) Going to consider that I ovulated today. So the testing will start in a week or so :) Good luck Dr Gromps will be stalking to see what the outcome is :) Deffo trying the whole blood on hpt for myself.. X

did you take clomid this cycle??? My OPKs were ALMOST positive...but as pos as they get for me...when did you O???

FX'ed and :dust:

Nope didn't take clomid this cycle. Won't allow me it until next cycle (hopefully won't be needing it though) I've never even had a close to positive opk without the clomid. So I'm happy with that. I aren't actually too sure. I thought I was ovulating CD18. Today CD20 and had cramps in my right side that feel like ov cramps.. X

Alright, I've only read 22 pages in, but I am 2DPO (so even if we conceived, no implant yet!!) and decided to do one of my own... I will post pics in a few, but when I left the bathroom, it was still a BFN!! I used about 1cc of blood with 2 drops of saline, mixed it in a cup and sucked it up with the dropper. Pics to follow!!!

As promised, here are pics. The first was at about 10 minutes, the second at about 30. Both are def negative!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 34
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 33
:hi: Seeing double! Your my TWW buddy! DEf too early to BOAS...:haha: Lets try again at 7 dpo...so keep waiting..the waiting sucks though!!

Longingforno2...I was REALLY excited to get my pos OPK...mine never get that pos either! We o'ed on the same day! When are you going to BOAS??

I am going to do serum since i work in a lab with a centrifuge! Roll on monday!! :haha:

:hi: Seeing double! Your my TWW buddy! DEf too early to BOAS...:haha: Lets try again at 7 dpo...so keep waiting..the waiting sucks though!!

Longingforno2...I was REALLY excited to get my pos OPK...mine never get that pos either! We o'ed on the same day! When are you going to BOAS??

I am going to do serum since i work in a lab with a centrifuge! Roll on monday!! :haha:

I know it's def too early to BOAS; this was my "control" test. I cannot wait to see your serum test!!! Since you are a scientist, do you know whether it matter if it is veinous blood or capillary blood? (Drawn vs finger prick) My test was vein blood, but my research on blood HPTs didn't show a difference between accuracy. All in the name of science and babies, girls!!!

Ok so I tried this blood on a hpt I cut my leg shaving and thought I want to try I'm definitely not pregnant so as you can see this works

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members