blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my BOAS for this afternoon, I had a hard time getting it to absorb, so this was not technically in the time frame, but all my other ones have been neg even after they dry...

Attachments

• BOAS12Mar.jpg
    BOAS12Mar.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 37
congrats seeingdouble! my boas is negative...damn i was hopeful. let me know when your dollar tests work if you have anymore! and congrats again!

ok so I am hopeful these attached, and so so so sorry about them being blurry i only have a crap phone camera to use at the moment and after taking like a hundred pics these are a few of the ones that kinda actually show something. Well when i took the test it came up negative, when it was clearing a line started showing through, then when it finally cleared i got one weirdo line. I am 99% sure this is just an evap, will be trying again in the morning. The first two are after it dried and the second two are while it was drying.

Attachments

• IMG_20130312_192129.jpg
    IMG_20130312_192129.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20130312_191921.jpg
    IMG_20130312_191921.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20130312_180852.jpg
    IMG_20130312_180852.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20130312_180819.jpg
    IMG_20130312_180819.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 14
IDK, looking good to me!! We'll see how tomorrow comes out!!! FXed!

Just thought I would share this. Apparently once dried, the blood can pool on the strip.

Attachments

• 0312220903_04.jpg
    0312220903_04.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 40
Just thought I would share this. Apparently once dried, the blood can pool on the strip.

oh man, that is soooo disapointing!!!! How long did it take for the line to show? Oh well I am still early so i have a few days left to poas or boas or both at the same time like usual

It took about an hour or so to start showing.

This picture was actually just taken but I had dropped a few drops of saline on the test when it first started showing to "clear" the blood from the strip. It apparently ran back down bc it's darker now than it was in the beginning.

Don't be disappointed! Just chalk this up as BOAS needs to be read within the time frame of the test as well, just like POAS, bc even they apparently can have evaps after that! lol

One of my First Signals did that, but the others have been stark negatives on BOAS. It's so hard to tell with your pic quality, but I'm still feeling optimistic about your tests!!!

That last test, it looks like the blood just stained the test in an area close to the positive line area, you know? It doesn't look like the pooling caused it to turn positive, because the red line there looks crooked. Not straight up and down like the Control line!

I agree with SeeingDouble, also your test lines look a lot different than mine. Yours actually look positive where mine you can definitely tell by the color that it's just blood pooled. They are rusty colored.

well i have one more test left and its another dollar store one. Going to try it in the morning and if it goes weird on me I am going to go buy some frer when my husband gets home after work. at least this is funner then just peeing on a stick lol

That last test, it looks like the blood just stained the test in an area close to the positive line area, you know? It doesn't look like the pooling caused it to turn positive, because the red line there looks crooked. Not straight up and down like the Control line!

A line started appearing about an hour after the test was done. I turned the test completely white (except for the control line) by dropping saline on it after the line first started to show. While it was drying (again) the blood ran back down the test and pooled there again. This time it is a bit crooked and definitely not the right color.

There's no way that I am pregnant. I was just offering a negative control for the cause but thought everyone should know that a line can definitely show up after the time frame, just as it can with POAS :)

Posting for comparison, for Whispers

Todays First Signal ~ BFN

Yesterday's and today's First Signals ~BFNs

Yesterday's IC (the one that's most dried looking) and 2 from today. Both today's ICs have lines, although the bottom one is all wonky...

Geez, I'm looking crazier by the minute, aren't I??

Attachments

• BOAS1.jpg
    BOAS1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 21
  • BOAS2.jpg
    BOAS2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 26
  • BOAS3.jpg
    BOAS3.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 29
So, I have a question. The test I posted isn't a First Signal, it's a Baby whatever from the Dollar store but they look the same...are they?

Posting for comparison, for Whispers

Todays First Signal ~ BFN

Yesterday's and today's First Signals ~BFNs

Yesterday's IC (the one that's most dried looking) and 2 from today. Both today's ICs have lines, although the bottom one is all wonky...

Geez, I'm looking crazier by the minute, aren't I??

awww thank you!! hahahahaha i don't think you can be crazy when your ttc! Your Ics look amazing! I hope you get a positive on the first signal soon so I have a better idea what to look for!

I can def see a line on the ICs SeeingDouble! Have you POAS yet?

MN, I'm thinking they are the same, but the ones I've had from the dollar store are different. So, I can't say for sure!

Whispers, thx!!!

I can def see a line on the ICs SeeingDouble! Have you POAS yet?

I have, there is another thread here with my ICs POAS from this morning...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1774753-do-you-think.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back