blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Seeing! Yeah, the dollar store ones used to be white cassettes.

LOL, it's ok, I get lost in the threads from time to time... can't keep them straight!

I seriously don't see how your girls don't POAS ever hour LOL I am going to be so horrible once I finally get my reversal! Will probably be one of those that test 3 times a day from 1dpo until AF or BFP! :haha:

*blushes* I've tested like 6/7 times today. No point in POAS after SMU at this point, but I took 4 tests with FMU/SMU and a couple BOAS. Lol!!!

I don't know about that....I've heard some people get better lines POAS at night!! :haha:

ETA: Not that I am trying to tempt you or anything! :-=

While possibly true, I drink so much during the day that my urine is super dilute by evening. I'll post pics from tomorrow am!! Night, all!!

just wanted to say be careful with the saline solution...i saw a thread on here not too long ago about it turning this girls tests positive!

So I tried POAS and BOAS this morning (had a pissin hard time stabbing myself to get a few drops of blood - I'm a sissy :blush:) hurried it along the line a bit by adding a few drops of fmu.
I'm 7 DPO today and from my chart it looks like I had a ID yesterday.

See attached picture.
Top (right) one is fmu and bottom (left) is blood. Picture taken after 5-10 min.

I lost what the conclusion (if we ever reached one) of this thread was....blood can give false pos, or did they end up chemicals?

:dust: to all of us!

EDIT:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/505_10151291258060950_2020816867_n.jpg

I don't understand why the attachment doesn't show - I've done it before just fine ???
Tried uploading it to FB - can you see that link?

Electricat--- I can't see the attachment either. Most woman that got BFP with BOAS get their BFP with pee but days later because urine has less hormone...

I see it :dance: And I def see the positive!! I don't see it on your pee yet, but give it about a week, and it is sure to show :dance: what DPO are you??

Finally, Pino - thank you.
Yes, pee is negative and the boas scares me a bit, I'm afraid this is giving us false positives :cry: playing with our emotions.

I'm only 7 DPO and it looks like I had an Implant Dip only yesterday, which makes me doubt the line....I'm not jumping up and down, yet at least :winkwink:

Electricat, I see the lines on both, and I'm on my phone!!! Unless I have serious line eye!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to see what happens!!!

Well as i promised yesterday at 7DPO i did the boas i did two tests both with blood. One i used 3big drops of blood to 3drops of water and the second one i used 5big drops of blood to 3drops of water. Both came out BFN. Havent tried it again since as used my last test this morning with urine haha (felt like been normal this morning) I swear i saw a super faint line. Took loads of pics and messed with them on my phone and could almost swear i can bring pink out in it. Partner see's it too. Unfortunately i dont have pics because i dont have internet on my phone to upload and dont have a cable to connect my phone to the computer in the library :) How are you ladies holding up? x

SeeingDouble - I can't see anything on the pee one...not in pic and not IRL, but I do see the blood line.

I don't want to trust it though :wacko:

As it happens I'm going in for a US tomorrow - wonder if (if I AM preg) they can see anything in my lining...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back