blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeeingDouble - I can't see anything on the pee one...not in pic and not IRL, but I do see the blood line.

I don't want to trust it though :wacko:

As it happens I'm going in for a US tomorrow - wonder if (if I AM preg) they can see anything in my lining...

Looking at it on my laptop now, you're right. I think I was confusing the line of the end of the testing area strip for a line on the actual test. :shrug: Either way, I can't wait to see where this goes!!!!

ooh! Electricat..fx'ed!!

so BFN on BOAS (with serum)...UGH...I am getting frustrated...but its still early so we will see I guess...

here is my poas test...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=107291

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/photo4_zps37ad61c9.jpg

I am worried about an evap though...

Good luck ladies:dust::dust::dust:

I can see the BOAS but not the pee one Electricat - not sure if they will be able to see anything tomorrow but ask them for a HCG test:winkwink:

I will probably do something normal like POAS tomorrow and then Friday go back to my crazy ways:haha:

Until then stalking:blush:

:hugs:

X

so I did a serum mixed with urine for my BOAS this morning and BFN, but I did a pure serum and there is a line...UGH>..confusing! Obviously its early...the waiting is SO hard!!

serum top...
Urine bottom

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/photo_zpsf7fa121c.jpg

I got another faint positive, but took a bit to come up - is anyone else having a problem with their test taking a few minutes to clear enough to even begin to read it? Maybe i am using too much blood

pics Whisphers!!

I can't get my pic to upload for some reason, you can hardly see it anyways. but now my test is all screwy - from the base of the test to the control line it is a weird bright red with squiggly lines through it - these tests are driving me insane, i can't get a good enough pic of what I see irl

My god loads of boas bfps here! How exciting!
Electricat if you implanted yesterday they would pick it up on a blood test by now so no reason why it can't be a true bfp :) :dust: to all, I'm stalking :D

Hey ladies I am still waiting to BOAS again but just wanted to mention (and I'm sorry if this is unwanted) but i do see a line on your poas electricat dont know if its an evap or what but wanted to show youwere Isaw it so here it is
test2.jpg

Hey ladies I am still waiting to BOAS again but just wanted to mention (and I'm sorry if this is unwanted) but i do see a line on your poas electricat dont know if its an evap or what but wanted to show youwere Isaw it so here it is
View attachment 581425

Wow you girls sure have good eyesight and are used to look at lines.
I don't see anything on the pee one, not in pic and not irl - but if you do I'm happy to take it in :happydance:

Will do a frer tomorrow before going to my US appt. Hopefully I can tell them I had a pos pee test and have them have an extra good look :thumbup:

7dpo today and the ov test today is darker! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1776125-opks-after-ovulation.html

Should I boas? I only have 3 tests left :/

Did one anyway :rofl: I don't think I used enough blood, mine doesn't have the red colouring that all yours have, only used a couple of drops. Don't think I can see anything

Attachments

• IMG-20130314-00437.jpg
    IMG-20130314-00437.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 21
Did one anyway :rofl: I don't think I used enough blood, mine doesn't have the red colouring that all yours have, only used a couple of drops. Don't think I can see anything

getting the blood is the hardest part lol, i didn't get a positive right away it took a few extra minutes, but i am calling mine evaps till i get a blazing positive lol

My POAS and BOAS was neg. :cry: think I am out...just waiting on the :witch:

those earlier tests were a tease...

So i made the mistake of doing a blue dye test today, and sure enough a faint positive popped up at 2 minutes, it was fat and blue and in the middle of the test. But still not believing it because its a blue dye. I have one dollar test with pink dye, not sure if I should boas today or wait till the morning and just poas...

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 102
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts