blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! Whispers looks good! I think if the test came up before the time limit you can count it as a true positive!! You look preggo to me!!

Thanks DrGomps - I am excited and scared at the same time. I have had a chemical before, and a few months ago had a mmc at 9w1d, so I am just not letting myself get all that excited till I get a blazing positive and be able to actually get to 12 weeks pregnant.

I am trying to tell myself that there is still a chance...if I include my 1 DPO temp, FF moves me to only 9 DPO...so I am counting myself as that...we will see what happens I guess, I just figure I would have implanted if I was preggo already and the hormone would show up. :shrug:

I am trying to tell myself that there is still a chance...if I include my 1 DPO temp, FF moves me to only 9 DPO...so I am counting myself as that...we will see what happens I guess, I just figure I would have implanted if I was preggo already and the hormone would show up. :shrug:

Have you tried any other test then the wonfo? Maybe your blood is being picky and wants you to try a frer or casset test!

Dr Gomps nooooo :cry: maybe is it a possibility that you have cleaned the blood to much with just using serum was it:wacko: sorry I get confused:wacko: unlike me who just pricks her finger and yelps:haha:

Yesterday when I got my negative I could hardly get any blood out of my finger - strange as I'm a right bleeder usually:blush:

Good luck ladies

:hugs:

X

So i made the mistake of doing a blue dye test today, and sure enough a faint positive popped up at 2 minutes, it was fat and blue and in the middle of the test. But still not believing it because its a blue dye. I have one dollar test with pink dye, not sure if I should boas today or wait till the morning and just poas...

B+poas in the morning!

So i made the mistake of doing a blue dye test today, and sure enough a faint positive popped up at 2 minutes, it was fat and blue and in the middle of the test. But still not believing it because its a blue dye. I have one dollar test with pink dye, not sure if I should boas today or wait till the morning and just poas...

B+poas in the morning!

good good idea!

I used the serum on an answer brand test...so I feel like if I was preggo it would have shown up...ff moved O back a day, so am only 9 dpo so there is still time, but losing hope...

fxed pixie!!

ok, so here is this morning boas + poas. I watched it as the dye ran up the line and not a damn thing appeared including the control line, i was pissed went to the computer - then about 2 or 3 minutes later i went and checked it and this had appeared.
This is a dollar store test out of the case
again sorry for the quality i have the worst camera

Attachments

• test11.jpg
    test11.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 106
  • test12.jpg
    test12.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 103
I think I see maybe a hint of line?

Attachments

• Salford-20130315-00443.jpg
    Salford-20130315-00443.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Salford-20130315-00438.jpg
    Salford-20130315-00438.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 22
whispers you are SO pregnant!!!

Pixie...I think I see something...

I am confused...

I got a pos again with serum...and a squinter on frer....:shrug:

Dr your duffed, accept it! :haha: piccies? X

ok, so here is this morning boas + poas. I watched it as the dye ran up the line and not a damn thing appeared including the control line, i was pissed went to the computer - then about 2 or 3 minutes later i went and checked it and this had appeared.
This is a dollar store test out of the case
again sorry for the quality i have the worst camera

Oh sweetheart thats a positive no doubt.

:witch: arrived today for me. So guess those were false positives. Not sure I will boas next cycle as it seems to give false pos.

Sorry to hear that Dr, good luck next cycle :dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back