blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugly :witch: :growlmad:

I'm waiting for her to come too - had a nasty evap today GRRR

hey! I just finnished reading this and... felt like i must try this :dohh:
ok here's mine boas I'm 6dpo.. too soon I know, but i just had to prick my finger lol :haha:
This is my first cycle after laparoscopy so i'm really hopeful..

Attachments

• photo copy 14.jpg
    photo copy 14.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 27
Just done this :/ how long did everyone wait to see a result as mines taking ages to travel up! Zxx

I think this gives false pos, I'm not doing it again.
Maybe the blood sticks to the test line making it red, but it's not the cemicals reacting correctly...

I dunno, just seems like a lot of us got pos and none ended up preggs, is that correct?

I've stopped too, I had no positives but it's a bit much stabbing myself to test when I can just pee :haha:

RE: False positives.... the only positives I got on this were on Wondfos, and that same day I got two faint urine positives. I'm blaming the Wondfos, not the methodology. So, I will likely continue next cycle, just to see what happens.

it could just be the blood but then again some people got blatant negitives to so who know I will be doing this again just because it is interesting and I'm definitely a test addict lol

hi everyone! sorry i havent been online for the last few days as i have been moving. just wanted to let everyone know my positive boas was true! my only thought is that maybe u need a slightly less sensitive test to prevent false positives as i was seeing that a lot of ladies were getting false positives on a lot of ics and wondfo tests in other regular poas threads. i used a bunch of dollar store tests doing boas last month and didnt get a hint of a line but this month from 8dpo and on they showed positive. just wanted to pop in and update u all and wish u all the best of luck!

Attachments

• IMG_20130317_175954-964072185.jpg
    IMG_20130317_175954-964072185.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 16
yeah, I think it might depend on the tests...it was my wondfos that gave the false pos...I dunno if I will do this again next cycle,

congrats whispers!!!

Whispers - That's great news hun - so pleased for you:happydance::happydance: enjoy hun

AFM - I had a pos on a POAS on Thurs but neg all the way on BOAS - that POS was just a nasty evap HCG came back today NEG :cry:

So I will wait until my AF sorts itself out and will try BOAS next cycle - until then still stalking:winkwink:

Dr Gomps - So sorry she caught you:flower:

:hugs:

X

I tested with wondfo and only get two limes with my urine blood is.negative, and so is blood and saline this doesn't work for me or I am just not pregnant and my kidneys are being weird causing false positives or a cyst.

Congrats whispers! :yipee:

This is my 8dpo boas test. The line is too thin and showed up way after the time limit so i'll go for :bfn:

Attachments

• photo copy 2.jpg
    photo copy 2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 20
Congrats whispers! :yipee:

This is my 8dpo boas test. The line is too thin and showed up way after the time limit so i'll go for :bfn:

Wow I would love a boas like that mines negative urine giving me 2 lines.

https://i48.tinypic.com/25utlhy.jpg

Top was half blood and half water

Bottom was half blood and little water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member