blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have high pain tolerance its no problem its just for fun but this will be more accurate for you guys.

Okay, no laughing I am camera shy I hate my voice and rarely talk on phone first video ever so bare with the babble. I had to do two video it took me three times to add correct water and had to use three tests. The second video has the third test and will show how much water you should have with the blood.

Good luck,

Video 1:
https://YouTu.be/kMUG_8P2h3c

Video 2:
https://youtu.be/Y-eddv9tREA

Photo of test in second video the final results, your test shouldnt be very red just a little red.maybe slight orange and the fluid shouldnt take long to.travel up the stick.

https://i47.tinypic.com/245hvt0.jpg

I won't be up to much longer it's almost midnight but I thought I would give you guys a video. I wish you all the best luck. I won't be moving on to the other side for few weeks because of my losses.

Night ladies don't have too much fun. :). Good luck can't wait for update. Common bfp for you other ladies we need Nov/Decemberbabies.

thank you so much I am off to make myself bleed lol

Ok I did it exactly how ur video says..very well done btw...and i got bfn no hint of a line...ok so we will see....how many ddpo where u when u started seeing a line? I know it is supe early for me lol

lovelylave thank you so much! :thumbup: your line is looking so good
Yesterday my chart showed something like implantation dip...hope this is IT..
Did Fmu today and i think I saw something, but I'm not sure if the line has a colour, so it's just an ident, and i did my Boas with only few drops of blood, there's something in my boas test, but not sure if it's pink..sooo here's pics :ninja:
lele316 maybe it's just too early for a line ? :)
Af usually shows up 11 - 12 dpo

Attachments

• 41405e.png
    41405e.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
  • photo copy 2.JPG
    photo copy 2.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 23
  • photo copy 5.JPG
    photo copy 5.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 20
ok well the weird thing is right after i posted I went back in the bathroom and One of the tests has a line on it. I did the fist one but it wasnt moving quickly so I added just a drop of wate like the video said ;) and dipped 2 tests in that batch of blood...waited 2 mins called them bfn came on comp posted walked back and now one of the second batch of tests has a second line. It wasnt more then 4 mins I'm sure, clock in bathroom and on comp lol. But if it was true why wouldnt it be on the other test from the same blodd mix...so im calling it evap o something for now lol

I started testing at 6 dpo only did the blood once that day and it was negative and all the 2nd line showed was after time limit and was orange/red so was from the blood not a positive result. They will sometimes get 2 lines after they dry because of the blood sticking.

It should come up in 10 minutes usually less. So of you had a purple line in 4 minutes it's a good thing.

The answer to your question my first two in the video didn't show a 2nd line I thought it was that's when I had to add a quite a bit more water. Then the 3rd was positive. Your mixture has to be like perfect pretty much.

So your not only one that had that problem happen too.

lovelylave thank you so much! :thumbup: your line is looking so good
Yesterday my chart showed something like implantation dip...hope this is IT..
Did Fmu today and i think I saw something, but I'm not sure if the line has a colour, so it's just an ident, and i did my Boas with only few drops of blood, there's something in my boas test, but not sure if it's pink..sooo here's pics :ninja:
lele316 maybe it's just too early for a line ? :)
Af usually shows up 11 - 12 dpo

Wow i really see that

Just thought I'd upload - I can see a line better in person but line eye is making me cross eyed and cant tell if there is color really- HMMM ?? Much lighter background than the prev pics I posted- Its really faint in this pic

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 22
  • 8dpo2nd.jpg
    8dpo2nd.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 21
J crew the first photo looks promising the up close not so much those tests horrible. Hopefully this is your bfp.

:hugs:
J crew the first photo looks promising the up close not so much those tests horrible. Hopefully this is your bfp.

Tahts what I thought the first one - the second I tried to crop the pic because it was too large - I think anytime i do that it messes with the image because I also expanded the image too-- Im omw to my ob gyn anyway- just was so curious about this experiment- im going to try it again but i dont have any strips... and the dollar store brand i hate with a passion because even whe i knew i was prego before and was just taking tests for the hell of it it was coming up so faint- meanwhile the .88 walmart cheapie were awesome!!! I'll keep u updated.. BTW I hope you get good news from your Dr..I wish and pray all the best for you love!!!!

Jaycrew that looks like a :bfp:

HEY Missy!! How are ya!! Idk im fighting tempation to frer - those dollar store tests are not as sensitive as the strips I think. I did 4 last night (my fingers hurt) and all mixed results -

I am loosing baby, my blood work wednesday was 24. And HCG at ER levels where 10. I had to go in my right ovary was hurting so bad I was crawling, my left shoulder hurt too.

Jaycrew that looks like a :bfp:

HEY Missy!! How are ya!! Idk im fighting tempation to frer - those dollar store tests are not as sensitive as the strips I think. I did 4 last night (my fingers hurt) and all mixed results -

It's more addicting than poas isn't it? Lol.

I think you should get an first signal from walmart. :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"