blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just waiting to read then upload..think i screwed it up though and i only have 2 tests left wanna save them for am :(

I dont know maybe it isnt really a BFP?? I also think I srewed the test up because it looks darker then the one you did Lovelylace I mean i see a line irl but barely there so i dont know
blood.jpg

blood2.jpg

blood3.jpg

Yeah looks like you didn't mix right. You definitely have a Bfp sweetheart.

In my last video I uploaded it shows one test got messed upike that and than one didn't even show to lines.

Here this will relax you

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=jTujv9xE2Y4

Yeah that definitely made me feel better thank you soooooo much Lovelylace

Good morning ladies...I'm a lil sad but happy still... I thought the line would be darker this morning but i cant tell if it is, maybe I just test better at night? Anyway here they are what do you guys think?
fmu11dpo.jpg

fmu11dpo2.jpg

Looking good to me! Remember it takes around 48 hrs for the hcg to double, so don't worry!! Within a few days it will be bright and obvious!

lol I think it is almost a disease that when u think you have a line or you see a line remembering that goes out the window lol

Hunny i went and saved your photo my phone both and compared and today's is indeed darker!

Thank you...I had put it on countdowntopregnancy site so i can use the inverter thingy and I know I see it definitely more when I invert it compared to yesterday lol i suck at the tweaking myself and all lol

yay lol i'm so damn nervous they are evaps or something lol...I seriously think it was easier the 4 yrs of ttc my daughter when I would just go to the doc take meds and do what they said wait to be late IF I was late take a test always stark white BFN never once in my life have i gotten an evap during all those yrs...only time i saw anything was when we got busy with life took a break from drs and all and my friend made me take a test just cause I was pooping weird and loo and behold I was 6 weeks so it was super dark. I didnt do the OPK's having IC's on standby and all lol this is driving me nuts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"