blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaycrew that looks like a :bfp:

HEY Missy!! How are ya!! Idk im fighting tempation to frer - those dollar store tests are not as sensitive as the strips I think. I did 4 last night (my fingers hurt) and all mixed results -

It's more addicting than poas isn't it? Lol.

I think you should get an first signal from walmart. :).

UUGH the pain and agony- LOL I type all day im surprised my fingers havent busted open LOL- whats sad is that i was evaluating them like hmmm if i can get 2 maybe 3 get good sticks on them- And i was actually thinking the same thing-I wish i had some strips though. How do you feel though?

Sad, disappointed and angery at my body. But, I am hanging in there.

My pain is gone so that's good.

Sad, disappointed and angery at my body. But, I am hanging in there.

My pain is gone so that's good.
I know I just want u to know I'm rooting for u both n keepin u in my prayers.

I'm uploading my last video this ones a special one for you guys... Thank you for all the support.

I still am kinda trying to get used to video and my voice but I hope you all enjoy this last video I almost cried. I wish you ladies the best.

I am cramping pretty bad temps already dropping so it will probably be all over tomorrow or Sunday.

https://youtu.be/jTujv9xE2Y4

lovelylace i'm so sorry!
All my hpt were negative, still waiting for Af ,will test tomorrow

Ok I dont think my boas were evaps i think I am preg should I post my tests? Lovely lace if you mind I wont thats why I haven't yet

Ok I dont think my boas were evaps i think I am preg should I post my tests? Lovely lace if you mind I wont thats why I haven't yet

Hun, I don't mind I love helping others it takes my pain away.

This was with only about 3 hr hold..couldnt wait to test lol
omg3.jpg

omg.jpg

omg2.jpg

omg4.jpg

i was thinking it was bullcrap cause I have been testing with a bad batch (the batch you told us about) so wasnt putting stock in them just using them for my addiction lol so i did i different batch and the dollar store one and it was there even more..they r darker and much more obvious in real life

How many dpo are you? Looks like my test from today 13 dpo. My spotting stopped so maybe I had more than one baby will see what tomorrow brings.

im 10dpo today....im still crossing fingers for you i sincerely wish I could do more

i was thinking it was bullcrap cause I have been testing with a bad batch (the batch you told us about) so wasnt putting stock in them just using them for my addiction lol so i did i different batch and the dollar store one and it was there even more..they r darker and much more obvious in real life

Yeah I knew that was a bad batch there was a thread on here about it also I had faint lines like couldn't get photos of never progressed only two where bright. The one photo I posted on here .

Hru feeling? your others are positive so thats real deal sweetheart

OMG thank you ladies...I dont think I quite believe it yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member