blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's your today's test:
https://i45.tinypic.com/35asoco.jpg

Yesterday:
https://i50.tinypic.com/64pcn7.jpg

My sister works in a hospital cafeteria so she is gonna see if she can get some from her friends in the E.R. if not then she is going to go buy some for me since my internet order isnt due for 3 days and I will go crazy...dont know what type of test she is going to get I just told her make sure it for damn sure isnt blue dye lol

Sorry took me so long to post on here lol well Lovely you were right no denying or questioning it
omg!!!!!.jpg

I got a faint line with blood on the 21st and the 22nd, negative with urine. Been testing with urine since then and still all negative. I tested with urine and blood tonight and the blood is positive, urine negative. I think maybe the blood picks up LH or something? :shrug: Not really sure but you would think I would be getting at least faint lines on urine if my blood test was positive 3 days ago, right?

Anyway, just thought I would add my 2 cents on this experiment. :thumbup:

I got a faint line with blood on the 21st and the 22nd, negative with urine. Been testing with urine since then and still all negative. I tested with urine and blood tonight and the blood is positive, urine negative. I think maybe the blood picks up LH or something? :shrug: Not really sure but you would think I would be getting at least faint lines on urine if my blood test was positive 3 days ago, right?

Blood will be positive before urine up to 4-5 days earlier, who knows... Maybe you always have hcg in your body??

Sorry took me so long to post on here lol well Lovely you were right no denying or questioning it
View attachment 587755

If my blood comes back well tomorrow your my bump buddy I bump buddy napped you. Lol.

Absolutely!!!!!!..how is everything going with you, how r u feeling?

Pretty good feeling a little better. No more cramps or spotting since that one time so I guess that maybe good. Been snowed in all weekend so been inside cleaning up house.

How long of a hold was that before you tested any symptoms?

Yes you told me but my stubborn ass wouldnt believe it lol..
Lovely I cant help but think that means good things!!

It was about 4 hr hold and this morning almost puked in sink as making my lil one b-fast, got a lil of the same feeling when I ate dinner lil bit ago but ok so far...but this is weird to me (my sis says it is all in my head but dammit I know I was close to puking this am) with my dd I didnt get any ms til about 11 wks...I thought i was out of the woods with it but then it got me and stayed (very bad) my whole pregnancy, so why am I getting it so early???
The only other thing is every now and then getting weird feelings by my uterus, i believe, not pain or anything more like when ur stretching in the morning if that makes sense...isnt it early for all of this???

Blood will be positive before urine up to 4-5 days earlier, who knows... Maybe you always have hcg in your body??

4 to 5 days? Really? Crazy how that works! What's the lowest amount of hcg that will show on a test with blood? I know anything 5 and under is considered "normal" so will a cheapie stick pick that up with blood? Even if it detects at 25 miu?

Here are the tests. Sorry for the crap quality. I had to take the picture fast, baby was crying. lol

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 19

4 to 5 days? Really? Crazy how that works! What's the lowest amount of hcg that will show on a test with blood? I know anything 5 and under is considered "normal" so will a cheapie stick pick that up with blood? Even if it detects at 25 miu?

Here are the tests. Sorry for the crap quality. I had to take the picture fast, baby was crying. lol

are those blood or urine??

Top is with urine, blood blood. Super crampy, thinking maybe late ovulation? :shrug:

call me crazy but I see super faint something on top one thats why I asked I see something on both lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"