blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks whispers!! I have a good feeling about this month...I will probably BOAs at 7 DPO (next wednesday) :blush:

So, I'm 9/10dpo (most likely 9) and my boas and POAS this am were negative. *sigh* I'm prob out this month, but I'll update as the days go by!! How is everyone??

Lele and Lovely, I'm so sorry for your losses. It was heartbreaking to find out your little beans became angels, and I hope you both get sticky beans soon!!

So, I'm 9/10dpo (most likely 9) and my boas and POAS this am were negative. *sigh* I'm prob out this month, but I'll update as the days go by!! How is everyone??

Lele and Lovely, I'm so sorry for your losses. It was heartbreaking to find out your little beans became angels, and I hope you both get sticky beans soon!!

i am so betting you have different news in a day or two!!

Seeing double, your chart appears that you aren't 9 DPO. What are you basing that number on?

Seeing double, your chart appears that you aren't 9 DPO. What are you basing that number on?

It hasn't been updated since early this week, and my charting was spotty at best. The chart is only showing through Tuesday, I believe. I'm saying 9dpo bec I missed a temp on or around O, so I can't be sure. AF is due Wednesday or Thursday.

Afternoon Ladies

Well I BOAS - negative:haha:

The story is this - I had a spot on my nose and I caught it (I don't have a big nose by the way) so this spot is huge :winkwink: anyway it started to bleed:cry: my first thought stop the bleeding? - :nope: it was quick rush upstairs and grab a test:winkwink:

So I have done my first BOAS - maybe there wasn't enough blood right ladies that's why it's negative :haha:

Good luck who's doing one next?

This is my last month for a while I can test so I've started early:blush:

:hugs:

X

Garfie, did you dilute the blood? How'd the test look??

Afm... I did two different IC boas tests late last night, and got a faint but def there line on the wondfo, a super squinter on the clinical guard. I'll post pics later from my laptop. So, I'm going to try again later today. I'm super skeptical bec I had pos wondfos last month and it was either a super quick chem or false positives. So, I'll update later!!

How's everyone else doing??

Seeing Double - Oh sounds promising hun - fx for you:flower:

Er diluted it with some wee:blush:

I will try and put it on here - but deff negative :haha:

X

I want updates and pics seeingdouble!!!!!!!!!

Garfie how many dpo are you??? hope you manage to get some more blood to test again!! I always got mine because when i was younger i used to bite my inner lip all the time when i was nervous and it would bleed, i remembered it was always pretty easy so thats what i did last month to get my much needed blood because i couldn't stand to prick myself. Not sure if that's an option for you but its not all that painful at all.

Negative for now :winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 12
As you can see it's negative I'm 6DPO and FF has me testing on Saturday - this is my last month to test for a while so as I say I started early (didn't need much encouragement) :haha:

Seeing Double - Pics please :flower:

X

garfie, def too early hun! You probably just implanted...:haha:

seeingdouble fx'ed...the clinical guard ones aren't very sensitive...I got alot of False Pos with the wondfos though...

afm...I am just waiting to test...I did some baseline tests to see if any of the tests I have have false positives...only one false positive...goign to let my fingers rest and then start pricking on wednesday, 7 DPO..

:haha: Dr Gomps I know - but I wasn't gonna waste it :winkwink:

On Wednesday (if she doesn't come in the meantime) I will be 9DPO :happydance: oh so we gotta wait until Wednesday for the next tester?:wacko:

Funnily enough this month I haven't thought about POAS/BOAS until I caught my nose:haha: so maybe I'm weening myself from my addiction - my name is Garfie and I'm a POAS/BOAS addict :blush:

X

:haha: Dr Gomps I know - but I wasn't gonna waste it :winkwink:

On Wednesday (if she doesn't come in the meantime) I will be 9DPO :happydance: oh so we gotta wait until Wednesday for the next tester?:wacko:

Funnily enough this month I haven't thought about POAS/BOAS until I caught my nose:haha: so maybe I'm weening myself from my addiction - my name is Garfie and I'm a POAS/BOAS addict :blush:

X

don't feel bad! I am 7 weeks today and yesterday I poas again just to be sure lol

Ok, my BOAS from last night and a few minutes ago... the wondfo from last night came up in the 5 minutes, but it is def more noticeable after drying. This morning's were all BFNs, so it was prob a fluke test. I'm pretty sure I'm 10DPO today, so still in the reasonable time frame for false negatives. They say it takes 2-3 days after implantation to show in blood, and a couple more for urine. Still, I don't feel like this is my month, IDK why, I've felt that way since the start of the cycle. So, I'm not getting too worked up about it!!!

In order... yesterday's wet, yesterday's dry, today's in the time frame.

Attachments

• boas2.jpg
    boas2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 21
  • boas1.jpg
    boas1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 19
  • boas3.jpg
    boas3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 24
Hi Garfie!

my name is Andrea and I am POAS/BOAS aholic! LOL!!

I use a microlancet to do the blood draws and collect it in a microcnetrifuge tube and centrifuge it to get serum.

the microlancet is AWESOME because its automated so you don't have to actully prick yourself, but press a button...it was like $10 on amazon. LOL.

seeing double, I def see the line, it looks like a real line..the other tests are hard to tell because its all red, maybe run some urine through it to clear it up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back