blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never trust the blue dye. But I can see a line on the Walmart tests too. I used wondfos and those Walmart ones last time for boas and never got a line on the Walmart one. I still have my wondfos from last cycle if anyone wants to see them. U can see a clear progression then they fade. Chemical pregnancy. :(

Yes please share... I wish I could get wondfo but next cycle if all doesn't work this one.

I'll have to post them tonight when I get on the computer. Can't figure out how to post a pic from my phone. Lol.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=120641

Hard to see cuz I used my phone. Top is 9 dpo, then 10, then the 3rd and 4th are flipped around. Both are 11 dpo, morning and evening. Then 12 & 13 dpo. Hard to see the faint ones.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=120641

I'm still getting the hang of this site from my phone. Ugh!

Yes that second on especially was very dark even the first one was pretty noticeable, I'm sorry about the pregnancy but positive thoughts n energy ur way, I'm cheering for u!!!!

Thanks. :) I just thought it was kind of interesting to watch the progression and fading with boas. Hoping this month is better!

I see the lines Jay...hope they aren't false positives....if they weren't last month then it could def be the start of something...I started getting pos on my tests with blood at 7 DPO, but with Pee, not until 10 DPO did i get the faintest of lines, better lines at 11 dpo...

Brandy...sorry about the chemical...crazy how you can see the progression

Yay Lele you can test soon!!

:dust: to all!!

I am stoked...my pee tests are FINALLY as dark as the control line...or darker. Just took 18 DPO...:haha:

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/teamJosie/532912_10101764895986123_1608202706_n_zps04c748b5.jpg

I have my first appt in a about 10 days...where I will get referral for my viability scan..i hope all is growing okay down there....

Ladies since I am having trouble understand the damn chart stuff (think my brain goes to lunch when i try to read how to interpret and stuff lol) could you guys tell me if my temp chart is looking ok or if its looking like af might show up I poas yesterday and i know i am only 6dpo but found it under my sink and couldnt help myself lol I see something dont know what and Clynn in the tweaking post said she for sure sees something but I dunno so damn confused lol

Dr Yes those lines are beautiful!!!!! I hope the same happens for me for us ... I tried the POAS but bfn I'm 9 dpo so Idk. I'm not symptom spotting this month but I've been sleep since last night. 11 something woke up this am abt an hr n went back to sleep. Woke up at 6:15. Laying in bed now at 6:26 n cannot move I have accomplished nothing today :( lol normally I can't sleep all day I hate when I c people do that. So I hope ur right. Since they were neg last month n this month is pos I'm hoping I had the most vivid dream about my baby. Yes I'm claiming it! So beautiful it was a boy but it was two. But the one baby I was actually holding was so warm n chunky with thick dark hair n I woke up feeling like where's my baby? So beautiful. My grandmother says dreams are the opposite so maybe it was a girl idk It just felt so very real.

Lele, it's really impossible to tell by a chart if your pregnant. But it looks good.

Thanks jay. 9 dpo is still early. Fx'ed.

lol no I know I just wasnt sure if it was looking like it should if I may be or was showing no hints or anything

Lele, ur chart looks good! Temps are still up, but that doesn't mean anything this early. Fingers crossed for u!

Lele ur chart looks fine but don't think so hard on the post ov temps because mine actually went and stayed pretty high on the day af came. read to much into it but it looks good. They say not to interpret those temps because a woman who is pregnant can have lower temps and vise verse. It's like a hint of pregnancy but not 100%. I was super excited last month but I was shocked when af came I had to laugh because I posted my chart last month and another member said not to read it for preg purposes but I mean c'mon it's fun all the same!!! Who wouldn't do it! I think ur temps still look good though...typically I think u may see a small decline in the temp before af hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"