blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might see something on the bottom one. Fingers crossed!

Thank you- My picture quality control sucks lol - Iphones really stink sometimes at focusing on pictures.. not to mention the auto correct on texting lol - wish i had better to share bt I may BOAS tonight - i think im an addict LOL

sorry Mizimpatient :hugs:
Jaycrew i see lines too!! Fingers crossed!!

as for me I am still waiting on the tests...do you ladies know if progesterone can cause you to have gas and excessive peeing (sorry tmi lol) I didnt go this much or have this much gas when i was pregnant with my dd lol

I've heard it can cause alot of weird symptoms. But, lets hope for you that's not the case :D

LOL I have no idea whats going on have so many different things going on...on one hand dont know if its my head overthinking things or side effects of the progesterone or what lol...need a lil help ladies...ff had the witch planned to show up on the 23rd since I started this cycle...then today I did an override to put ovulation at day 18 when i truly believe it happened based on opk's and overall feelings...anyway lol when I did this it moved the witch to show on the 25th..is this normal?

LOL I have no idea whats going on have so many different things going on...on one hand dont know if its my head overthinking things or side effects of the progesterone or what lol...need a lil help ladies...ff had the witch planned to show up on the 23rd since I started this cycle...then today I did an override to put ovulation at day 18 when i truly believe it happened based on opk's and overall feelings...anyway lol when I did this it moved the witch to show on the 25th..is this normal?

I'm still fairly new to ff but I believe it will change af based in ov date if u did an override on it. I have had that happen when playing around with it.

ok just wondering I thought your cycle was pretty much your cycle length regardless but i guess it differs when you ovulate late?? whatever we will see either way lol i think without the damn tests to occupy my time I am just going nuts overthinking everything else lol

ok just wondering I thought your cycle was pretty much your cycle length regardless but i guess it differs when you ovulate late?? whatever we will see either way lol i think without the damn tests to occupy my time I am just going nuts overthinking everything else lol

ur cycle length varies based on ovulation. Its the luteal phase that rarely differs by a day. If u ovulate 2 days later than normal, af will be 2 days later. If u o 2 days earlier, af will be 2 days early.

Couldn't resist did it an gain switched brand no pos before with this brand last month. figured to test out another brand n c . can't wait to clear these. Not sure if u can see them but visible on phone n person I wonder what percentage of women this works for? How many get false pos? This wait is making me sick...:(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 17
Again I'm sorry multiple posts I cant put all pic in one post :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 14
Have you poas yet?

Thanks Lele I did with a blue dye I had left over that was this am but i don't trust blue at all looked like a faint line. Then I held it to the light to c if it would fade.. It didn't but its blue so to me if its not dark it's neg . I did an answer brand today but bfn soooo Idk I think I will try to wait unti Monday. If in fact hcg is being detected in my blood since thurs night to today then I would guess that POAS would be pos by Monday. I just really wonder how many have gotten false pos with the brands I'm using... All I can do is wait I guess lol

I never trust the blue dye. But I can see a line on the Walmart tests too. I used wondfos and those Walmart ones last time for boas and never got a line on the Walmart one. I still have my wondfos from last cycle if anyone wants to see them. U can see a clear progression then they fade. Chemical pregnancy. :(

post pics of the blue dye & answer pleseeee hehehe

Lol I can I actually tossed them in the outside trash on purpose lol last month I was breaking every single test open. I'm trying to save me from myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->