blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been reading through this yes almost all of it lol took two days!! i am really wanting to try this i dont know if im 12 dpo or 10 dpo i dont chart and i didnt use opks this month.... if im getting bfns when i poas do i just need to accept that im not pregnant this month or is it worth trying boas????

why not give it a try lovely had posted a video on how to somewhere in the early 90's (pg number) ...then post your pics...and GOOD LUCK!

i have been reading through this yes almost all of it lol took two days!! i am really wanting to try this i dont know if im 12 dpo or 10 dpo i dont chart and i didnt use opks this month.... if im getting bfns when i poas do i just need to accept that im not pregnant this month or is it worth trying boas????

Honeslty i did the same thing and read through it was like why the heck not - LOL Im not to squimish - so I did it - and I think I would be one of the last few that would consider this - but boas Poas - its all fluid anyway LOL i know that she also has a video link on pg 69 and its the second link that has the right mix on how to do it- you can just use the blood itself she gives you the blood and water mix post pics if u decide. I Lancets - i purchased them at my grocery store for $4 about 100 in the box- and just get the dollar store brands...

thank you so much im gonna get my df to take me to get some strips or doller store test, i just feel like im late to be trying you guys have been getting lines at 7 dpo and stuff and im already 10 dpo ( im pretty sure ) i guess that is early for poas

ok im gonna def make him take me and i will try tonight ill get test and lancets and how many drops of water and blood i will watch video as well..... and i will def post pics even if there negative. i cant wait to see when you get your poas bfp jaycrew!!!

ok im gonna def make him take me and i will try tonight ill get test and lancets and how many drops of water and blood i will watch video as well..... and i will def post pics even if there negative. i cant wait to see when you get your poas bfp jaycrew!!!

It's not too late just make sure to watch her video! Yes I can't wait to c pics... So like mine were neg last month but it helped me get practice in lol so now it's like one two three stick!! Lol but please keep us updated n thank u I hope I get one too as well as all of us!!!!!!!!

i watched both videos that i saw on the link im def gonna try to get to drug store in a few min for test and lancets im really excited to try even if im out this month i will learn a new awesome way to test!!! if i dont post pics tonight def will in am

i watched both videos that i saw on the link im def gonna try to get to drug store in a few min for test and lancets im really excited to try even if im out this month i will learn a new awesome way to test!!! if i dont post pics tonight def will in am

*stalking for pics*

I'll be testing in about a week! Eek! I should be o'ing tonight!

Ok, so i have read all through this thread and found it amazing.

So out of curiosity i gave it a go.. :thumbup:
i am 11 DPO and have done this on the sly as hubby in bed, if not he might think i am mental! :haha:
AF was due from this morning onwards so hey, anything is worth a go right? i have already got my new thermometer and opk's on order for next cycle aswell lol.
One is urine and one is blood, both pics taken at 10 min mark.
IMG_0657.jpgIMG_0659.jpg

by the time i got df to leave dollar store was closed so couldnt get any strip test all i got is 2 frers and i dont like the way they look with boas it seems like they would get a line no matter what so i will pee on one in the morning then df promised to take me to dollar store for test and cvs for lancets so will do it as soon as i get some.

FRANKI def see a line on boas and maybe a shadow on poas gl hope its your bfp!!!

ok ladies I have a question...I am only 8 dpo and af is due to come on the 25th when I would be 11 dpo apparently this is the length of my lutel phase. I am taking progesterone 200 mg in more and again at night for a total of 400mg to try to help make a comfy home for a baby (no not from a doctor bought it myself) anyway my question is do you guys think if I am that the progesterone will lengthen my lp?

ok ladies I have a question...I am only 8 dpo and af is due to come on the 25th when I would be 11 dpo apparently this is the length of my lutel phase. I am taking progesterone 200 mg in more and again at night for a total of 400mg to try to help make a comfy home for a baby (no not from a doctor bought it myself) anyway my question is do you guys think if I am that the progesterone will lengthen my lp?

I used a progesterone cream for 2 cycles awhile back. (due to spotting for a week before AF.) Anyway, it did lengthen my lp by a day, but AF still showed just one day late and I was still using the cream when she came. My lp was 13 days at the time, and since then I have continued to have a 14 day lp, even though I haven't been using the cream for the last 5 cycles.

So yes, the progesterone could lengthen your lp. Keep in mind that with a short lp, you might not even implant before AF is due, so if you don't get a BFP on the day that AF is due, don't give up hope! I've seen so many women think that there's no hope once AF is due, but at only 11 dpo, there's still a good chance!

Did you boas today??

havnt posted on this thread for awhile but I've been stalking still....anyways have you tried vitamin b6 to help lengthen your luteal phase? it may work :thumbup:

I boas a stick a faint line was there....as far as vitamin b6 I have been drink almost a half gallon of oj a day for the past 4 or 5 days...store had a sale and have had a serious craving for it which is weird as once i had dd had to stop drinking it due to heartburn...do you think that is enough to help?

It is so weird so many things r going on that make me think it is possible I got that lucky again and am but barely seeing anything on the test is slowly breaking that feeling down

i read somewhere to take 50mg-200mg a day...so as long as you're getting somewhere between those numbers than it should definitely help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"