blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cleared it again and the line is definitely there! I might test again tonight and see what happens. Im sure ill post pics of every single test i take in the next week! Lol!

Yay!!!

Franki83 how much soy did you take and r you takign or doing anything else? Just curious

Brandy, fx'ed. Though I have to say I have had false pos on wondfos before with blood. But fx'ed it's the start of your bfp! :flower: '

GL Lele and Franki with the soy. I haven't taken soy, but with clomid I have had hot flashes and mood swings.

How did the green handled ones do with blood? I used one today and got a hint of a line but cant see it on camera.

Ok. Ill try another one of the green ones tomorrow. Ill try to save my wondfos for poas and the green ones for boas! Its still super early anyway. Didnt even expect to see a line at all!

yeah...6 DPO is SO early...but I have everything crossed for you!!! I got nice lines on the green handled ones at 8/9 dpo with blood.

FF seems to think im 7 dpo, which is still really early. Just have to wait and see! I just like experimenting. :)

Afternoon my BOAS ladies

Well I was going to join you in your testing today as FF said I would be 8DPO:happydance: but then look what happened she has moved me back to 3DPO:cry: so now I have to wait :coffee:

Dr G - How is pregnancy treating you?:hugs:

To all the other ladies are any of you near BOAS yet:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Afternoon my BOAS ladies

Well I was going to join you in your testing today as FF said I would be 8DPO:happydance: but then look what happened she has moved me back to 3DPO:cry: so now I have to wait :coffee:

Dr G - How is pregnancy treating you?:hugs:

To all the other ladies are any of you near BOAS yet:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Oh wow! I wonder why that happened??? LOL at the coffee icon because that describes the waiting pretty accurately

HEy Lele- Have you spoke to Lovely again?? I miss her being up here!!!

Burgbrandy did you BOAS again on the green handle??? Do share!!!!! :)

I havent tested again yet. I will be later this morning! im having a temp dilema...woke up early and temp was way down and then i fell back to sleep for 4 hours and temp was back to what it should be but a little higher, so i dont know what to use. Lol. Small spike or big dip? Lol!

The top is poas. I swear i see something. Bottom two are blood! Lines on both!

Attachments

• IMG_20130501_113847_561.jpg
    IMG_20130501_113847_561.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 39
I havent tested again yet. I will be later this morning! im having a temp dilema...woke up early and temp was way down and then i fell back to sleep for 4 hours and temp was back to what it should be but a little higher, so i dont know what to use. Lol. Small spike or big dip? Lol!

Hmmmm - good question- Mine will show a lower temp if I pee before temping but only by a couple of degrees LOL as weird as that may sound but then like it goes back to avg after a few hours. my temp never really is one to take a turn i notice even after my resting temp is taken- and it never really will spike down or up generally unless i did something the night before to effect it.

wait a min Im sorry- If you woke up sooner that usual and temped- I would not use it - or just use it and indicate that your time of temping was earlier than usual- YEs- mine i noticed is lower when i wake up earlier too. but i would still just record the 4 hr temp in my notes- but yyou never know if its an implantation dip too never know!! :)

7 or 8 dpo. FF says 8, but all others say 7.

Im not calling it officially pregnant until i can poas a bfp! Lol! But im definitely hopeful and i think my poas from this morning shows some promise. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"