blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's af :( I'm usually never disappointed but I just thought this month was different. :( oh well. I'm going to stil hang out with u ladies if u don't mind

Yes it's af :( I'm usually never disappointed but I just thought this month was different. :( oh well. I'm going to stil hang out with u ladies if u don't mind

I'm so sorry the :witch: is here . I'm part of a May testers board on BnB if you want to join :D
here's the link https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1826559-may-we-all-blessed-baby-53-may-testers.html

Jay, sorry the :witch: got you...why aren't you going to try this next cycle???

Lele, any news???

yay for O burgbrandy!!

I'm sorry jay. :( come join us on the may testers group!

How ya doing dr?

I'm so sorry the :witch: is here . I'm part of a May testers board on BnB if you want to join :D
here's the link https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1826559-may-we-all-blessed-baby-53-may-testers.html

I will be there! :)

:dust:

Jay, sorry the :witch: got you...why aren't you going to try this next cycle???

Lele, any news???

yay for O burgbrandy!!

Hey DR - IDK I just want to wait because its the summer- and honestly I have been pregnant in the summer - and I was like well if it happens this month its ok... was really hoping it would though. But- I think I kind of want to wait until like around my birthday in August. I live in the south now- and last summer when I was pregnant was not fun for me -I think Im going to just enjoy my summer- Im getting older im 32 about to 33 in August so - im just feeling old LOL- :dohh: I think I want to enjoy it all with my kids have a blast relax with my booh with some beers on occasion and plan for a spring baby - I want it to be a one shot - so im going to track my cycles since i have been only doing it really for 2 months. I plan on trying some thing to help boost my fertility and get fit and his and just go in probrably last e August or September. And hopefully will have another June baby. It would be a planned C section anyway since in have already had 3.

Does nybody have any ideas to help boost fertility?? to give my eggs a head start lol and for men to give his a little jump as well?? I heard Baby aspirin works?

yay brandi you have cross hairs!!

Jay, I hear you! I live in nyc and it gets pretty humid here in summer, but I never learn my lesson and am going to be pregnant for the summer. :haha: A spring baby sounds wonderful. The one good thing I like about winter babies is I have the whole winter to lose the weight. :thumbup:

and I am still sick...stupid cold won't go away...but starting to finally feel alittle bit better...no were near 100%...its hard to tell what are early pregnancy symptoms and what are cold symptoms...

Im excited about my crosshairs! Lol! But im still not convinced i o'd on cd 14 like it shows. I had horrible o pain on cd 15 and my rise was much higher the next morning, so i think im only 2 dpo.

I actually liked being hugely pregnant in summer. Lol! I had my dd july 15 and i kind of liked the stares i got in my bikini with a 40 lb belly. Lol! But if im pregnant this cycle, a cute little 3 month bump in a bikini will be adorable! :)

yay brandi you have cross hairs!!

Jay, I hear you! I live in nyc and it gets pretty humid here in summer, but I never learn my lesson and am going to be pregnant for the summer. :haha: A spring baby sounds wonderful. The one good thing I like about winter babies is I have the whole winter to lose the weight. :thumbup:

LOL - Yes Winter is the BEST!!! I can testify to that! LOL because not only do you stay warm but yes you do have all winter to loose the weight LOL- Yes Im from NY so The city is pretty Humid - I actually was in Long Island but it was actually always oven hot or sometimes nice and Humid.
But keep a mist fan in your pocket! get a few colors depending on your mood and just bust it out like red means im annoyed and hot get out my face , pink fan means Im hot but how are you? LOL LOL I love NY!!!!!! But your lucky because you are still by water - We have no beaches down here because Im inland. I have to drive like 4 hrs to get to the closest one.

I actually liked being hugely pregnant in summer. Lol! I had my dd july 15 and i kind of liked the stares i got in my bikini with a 40 lb belly. Lol! But if im pregnant this cycle, a cute little 3 month bump in a bikini will be adorable! :)

YES it would be cute. I actually went into labor in the pool with my last son LOL - Born July 16. And when I tell you... I was too through with it- But U couldnt tell me anything I sat in that pool with my bikini for 4 hours before I decided to go to the hospital and baby when I tell you i enjoyed every last minute of struting and swimming and all the stares and compliments i got - I went out with a bang LMBO!!! And had my baby late that night.

You actually may have made me change my mind hmmmmm :)

Lmao! Thats hilarious! I hope u change ur mind and keep trying. :) we aint getting any younger! Lol!

OOOH LAH LAHH Burgbrandy!!! Cant wait to see what happens!!!!! :)

Lmao! Thats hilarious! I hope u change ur mind and keep trying. :) we aint getting any younger! Lol!

YES!!!! LOL DOnt I feel it - Plus I have my 4 yr old twin boys and my 3 yr old baby boy. So they really make me feel it! twins born 07/17/2008 and baby boy 07/16/2009. Why not triplets??? LOL

Lmao! I cant imagine triplets! Hell, im sure twins were hard!

Dh and i have 3 girls...4, 5, and 7. They fight constantly. And we have a 4 month old puppy. The girls tease him and wonder why he chases them and uses them as chew toys. Lol! Our house is chaotic, but we love it. And dh really wants a boy.

Hi ladies sorry havent been here...how is everyone doing?

As for me AF was due thurs still waiting for her I know I'm not pregnant bfn's and plus just not feeling any of those things I do when I am...pretty sure it is just delayed cause of the progesterone i was taking so I am just anxious for it to start so I can move on to the next cycle :)

Lmao! I cant imagine triplets! Hell, im sure twins were hard!

Dh and i have 3 girls...4, 5, and 7. They fight constantly. And we have a 4 month old puppy. The girls tease him and wonder why he chases them and uses them as chew toys. Lol! Our house is chaotic, but we love it. And dh really wants a boy.

Sounds like my house I call it controlled chaos! Lol we want to try for a baby girl n that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"