blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies sorry havent been here...how is everyone doing?

As for me AF was due thurs still waiting for her I know I'm not pregnant bfn's and plus just not feeling any of those things I do when I am...pretty sure it is just delayed cause of the progesterone i was taking so I am just anxious for it to start so I can move on to the next cycle :)

Hey Lele... That's what it sounds like the delay possibly from that but I know the feeling anxious to move on...is that something progesterone does? I'm not to familiar with it.

Lele - it definitely could be the cream. How many dpo are u now? Are u still taking the cream? The 2 cycles i used it, af was a day or two late but still came while i was taking it. I would keep using it until 16 dpo if af doesn't show and then test and if its neg then stop the cream. Don't want to stop taking it if u may have implanted late and just don't have enough hcg to get a bfp yet.

Jaycrew - controlled chaos? Yeah, we just have chaos. Lol!

I'm only 4/5 dpo and I'm going insane waiting! Ugh!

Lele, sorry about the bfns...are you going to stop the cream???

Jay, wow you have your handsful!! that sounds nice to labor in the pool...:haha: I think a summer baby would be nice because of all the options for birthday parties...my daughter is a november and this one is a december...:dohh: guess you can't always plan it!

Brandy...eeks not long now until you can test...I know the tww is SO long.

Hey guys I wasnt taking cream I was taking pills which I had stopped weds Morning...a total of 400 mg a day...and the witch showed last night YAY!!! So i am officially on CD 2 Starting my Soy Isoflavones tonight!

Good luck this cycle lele! :)

Omg! Is it wednesday yet? I wanna start testing! Lol!

Lele - Good luck :dust::dust::dust:

Apart from Dr G - did anyone else test last cycle and get a BFP:happydance:

Dr G - How are you feeling - has it sunk in yet?:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Hey girls, well im on CD6 and im almost onto last dose of Say too lol, getting there! started temping again, so lets see if i can get in control of my body for once lol.
Hey Lele, atleast we can keep each other company this cycle xxx

Good luck this cycle lele! :)

Omg! Is it wednesday yet? I wanna start testing! Lol!

lol so start testing..I started testing that early last cycle lol

Hey girls, well im on CD6 and im almost onto last dose of Say too lol, getting there! started temping again, so lets see if i can get in control of my body for once lol.
Hey Lele, atleast we can keep each other company this cycle xxx

Yay!!! Any side effects from the soy some people said they got headaches and stuff but I didnt feel anything...just extra pressure and stuff before ovulating

Hubby is off work tonight and he thinks I'm nuts for boas so I'll wait till at least tomorrow. Lol. not poas till Wednesday.

I boas this morning. Bfn. :( still super early. Ill take another pic once i clear them with water.

Attachments

• IMG_20130430_070626_615.jpg
    IMG_20130430_070626_615.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 10
Same test 5 min later...is that a line?! Hopeful but not convinced.

Attachments

• IMG_20130430_075940_549.jpg
    IMG_20130430_075940_549.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 15
Last pic. Lol! This was after i dipped it in water. Definitely a pink line! Fingers crossed it sticks this time!

Attachments

• IMG_20130430_094731_047.jpg
    IMG_20130430_094731_047.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 20
I can see a line too - hope it's a sticky - temps are looking good as well :happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

Thanks ladies! Had a chemical last cycle so i definitely hope this one sticks! I poas today too but it was bfn. Maybe a hint of a shadow but i always get shadow lines on wondfo. My boobs hurt and I'm kind of crampy, but that's normal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"