blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had a false pos with the green handled ones so I am calling it! Your poas looks promising too!! That's similar to what pos wondfos look at 8 dpo!

I never had a false pos with the green handled ones so I am calling it! Your poas looks promising too!! That's similar to what pos wondfos look at 8 dpo!

Dr Gomps - Your getting me excited for her- I think I may take off this month but lets say July- I think...I think... I may- hop back on LOL- You ladies are making me excited - LOL :happydance::happydance:

Well ladies, bfn with poas this morning. Dont think i even see a hint of a line like yesterday. I plan on doing a boas later, but i have a meeting to go to soon. Ill update as soon as i can!

Well ladies, bfn with poas this morning. Dont think i even see a hint of a line like yesterday. I plan on doing a boas later, but i have a meeting to go to soon. Ill update as soon as i can!

K please do - I hate FMU though with tests- i dont think its concentrated enough

I just think its early...my pee sticks didn't have a nice positive until like 11 DPO with wondfos...

Aw fingers crossed Burgbrandy - my POAS don't usually become POS until 11DPO either - and so far never had a BOAS:haha:

:hugs:

X

Jay, my ultrasound is in 8 days, so next friday. Can't wait!!! I am so eager. :haha:

Well ladies, here are my tests! Top was fmu, bottom is blood. Hard to see with all the smudges but there is a line on it! Still hopeful, but not counting on anything. Temp is still way up and ive had a constand horrible headache the last 2 days. Slightly nauseous and i have some cramps in my right ovary.

Cant wait to see ur u/s!

Attachments

• IMG_20130502_180216_146.jpg
    IMG_20130502_180216_146.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 32
I can see a faint on the FMU and i def see a line on the BOAS - Did you take a POAS on the green as yet?

No. Used wondfo this morning and it looks the same as yesterday. Temp went way up this morning!

Not sure if u can see it.

Attachments

• IMG_20130503_084503_885.jpg
    IMG_20130503_084503_885.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 26
I do see a faint line-- OOOH the suspense is killing me :D

No. Used wondfo this morning and it looks the same as yesterday. Temp went way up this morning!

Yes _ i c the temp and I cant help but go back to the wed temp??? I wonder if that was you Imp day? Because I remember you said it was 2 different readings. HMMM.. Ok - I need to know LOL :happydance:

If I use the 4:30, it definitely looks like an implantation dip. If it was, its still too early to tell. I just got my opks in the mail so I took one with smu. Its dark, but not positive. My cm changed a bit this morning...still creamy but its really thin and almost watery but with a creamy texture, if that makes sense. Lol. And my boobs are really sore and feel really hot to the touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"