blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! So it really does help? I was looking for someone with experience with it! What days did u take it and what days did u take the clomid?

Another herb used to help increase hormones. :) if u go to my journal, a couple pages from the end, i have links of a bunch of studies and research.

Burgbrandy - Aw hun - I never got on with FRER hopefully it's just a late implanter - how many DPO are you now? could see lines on all the BOAS:happydance:

Quite a baby cocktail for next month :flower:

:hugs:

X

Im 13/14 dpo. Af due tomorrow or thursday. Im ready to move on!

I had a crazy cocktail too!!

Brandy, I just took it during the follicular period...I didn't know you had a journal...*goes to stalk*

I took during the follicular phase Black cohosh, clomid days 2-6 with N-acetyl cysteine, Evening primrose oil for CM, mucinex for CM...BD every other day after cd 12...used OPKs, bbt, softcups, pressed and progesterone cream, and b-6 during the luteal phase...I took raspberry leaf throughout as well as folic acid, b-complex and a prenatal vitamin oh and iron...during implantation I ate brazil nuts and pineapple core. :thumbup: it worked. :haha:

Sounds like a wide variety of tools! Glad it worked for u! Im kind of excited about starting a new cycle. Im trying not to let another bfn ruin anything. I know it will happen for us when its meant to.

U Are welcome to stalk! Hubbys family knows we are ttc, but i dont share anything with any of them, so its nice to write everything down and know someone is listening.

ok so I guess my cycles have shortened from 29-32 to 26-30 days - I believe I ov'd yesterday. But I know im out anyway because DH is away so- oh well - Im still stalking you ladies and hoping for the best- Its going to be hard toget rid of me :D

Sounds like a wide variety of tools! Glad it worked for u! Im kind of excited about starting a new cycle. Im trying not to let another bfn ruin anything. I know it will happen for us when its meant to.

U Are welcome to stalk! Hubbys family knows we are ttc, but i dont share anything with any of them, so its nice to write everything down and know someone is listening.

Thats the same thing as me- They know a baby is in the making but i dont share what im doing and so they just think of it like if or when it happens. They dont know i chart , opk, time everything lol- so I totally get it! Im Here for support!!!

Its amusing when every time i say i have a headache or my tummy is upset, his mom asks "are u pregnant?" Lol. My sister in law is pregnant, due in october...im super jealous because they got pregnant so quick and they are not ready for a baby at all. Physically, mentally, financially, or emotionally. It pisses me off cuz they started trying right after we announced we were ttc, like it is some sort of competition.

Sorry, rambling...anyway, temp dropped this morning, so just waiting on af so i can move on to my new cocktail!

Yeah - thats usually how it is- I sometimes feel like that as well - like its a competetion- But its like i know they are not going to be happy when we say hey were pregnant! They dont believe in big families and also just believe in the 2 kid max and thing else there is no room for- sheesh- so thats my dilema. :( But its all good- we both have each others back and this is what we want- as long as we can provide in each way for our children

Im kind of sad- TMI maybe but just went to the Bathroom and EWCM is DEF present BIG TIME!! LOL - bitter sweet moment LMBO- im so mad he's not around but at the same time-with these months of charting , I can really tell rather than guessing when my body is OV!! I love it!!! Instead of just being in the dark with it- (before we would just do it by what the text book OV dates are CD 14)
I didn't use any OPK this month. I could just tell - I knew my temps were off because I had a few social events happen so the drinking and restless nights would throw off my temp....So I'm for sure that I OV'd between yest and today. Next month - I think im going to TTC :D

Can you ladies give me any suggestions of something that I can do right now to prepare me for next cycle?? Im going to work out starting today- I switched my diet as well a few months ago and thats when I noticed my cycles seem to have gotten better. Im not on a diet- I just choose to take a healthier approach and watch what I eat. I have done OPK - temping and really thats it. Any suggestions???? :D

I'm really sorry burgbrandy I swore I saw lines in your test and don't feel bad about your family support when I had my mc last year my family was like now you can get on bc so this doesn't happen again they never thought for a second maybe she wants a baby so I don't think I will get much support when I announce my bfp

We make hints around them so hopefully it won't be a complete surprise when we do get pregnant. Lol. His family is supportive though.

Jaycrew - what about some vitamins? U saw my long list. Lol. Start with b6 and vit c. I think I'm going to add vit e too. Are u taking prenatals? And for me, most of the vitamins make me feel healthier and they aren't just for ttc. I have very poor eating habits so taking vitamins makes me feel like I'm doing something good for myself.

My family has no idea and i doubt they will be happy. Lol!

MINE TOO!!!!!! LMBO!!!!! OMG! That's a trip- My mom has this ideal image in her mind of the life she wants for me- Im going to go back to school so I think she is scared like "WHY??!!" LOL- Its like look im about to be 33 this year -he just turned 32- we are young pretty much but not getting any younger. I have my children from prev relation but he and I only have 1 together and we want 1 more. I dont see anything wrong with that. We have been together off and on for 11 years- its been rocky but - one thing about it is he has been there for me and my children-we both are financially able to do this and willing to do this-

SOooo Im not telling her LOl - She will find out after you ladies find out LOL

I'm not close with my parents at all. Barely talk to them. They think I'm a worthless p.o.s. for my bad past decisions. (Long story, but basically I got into hard drugs when I was younger.) But I'm close with my grandparents. They weren't happy when I got preg with my daughter cuz they hated the guy, who was lazy as crap, but they were instantly attached when I had her. Now they love my husband and his girls to death. He takes care of me and my daughter like she was his. I know my grandparents won't be happy cuz they think we have enough kids. And they want me to go back to school for nursing (I have my stna license.) But I'm happy being a stay at home mom and hubby makes enough to support us all, plus another baby . ( or two, like we want.) He is close with his grandparents too and they won't be happy either cuz they don't think he needs anymore kids either. He adopted his older daughter when he was married before and he wants to adopt my daughter, and he's only 24, so in their mind, he's been through enough with kids and a divorce. They are worried that we won't last or something, I think.

We make hints around them so hopefully it won't be a complete surprise when we do get pregnant. Lol. His family is supportive though.

Jaycrew - what about some vitamins? U saw my long list. Lol. Start with b6 and vit c. I think I'm going to add vit e too. Are u taking prenatals? And for me, most of the vitamins make me feel healthier and they aren't just for ttc. I have very poor eating habits so taking vitamins makes me feel like I'm doing something good for myself.

I'm going to try that- im going to pick some up today - My eating habits are like this - I eat healthy - but i dont eat enough- so I think vitamins would be a good idea. I used to take pre natals- I actually have not gotten anymore- im going to for sure pick those up. I know last time i was got pregnant - I actually took it going into that cycle and got BFP on CD 28. Which Im not sure how many DPO I was- but my cycles were like 29 days at that point.

I'm really sorry burgbrandy I swore I saw lines in your test and don't feel bad about your family support when I had my mc last year my family was like now you can get on bc so this doesn't happen again they never thought for a second maybe she wants a baby so I don't think I will get much support when I announce my bfp

Yeah When I MC last year thats what they told me too- go on birth control- Its like who asked you??! My thingis opinions are like A$$holes everybody's got one-

And Like i tell everyone - My shoes are made for me not you... walk your own path and i will walk mine,. If I want a baby it is my body and our choice bottom line-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"