Status
Not open for further replies.
here are the 3

Last Night
pg +2.jpg
pg+3.jpg

This morning.
pg +1.jpg

ALL have faint positives. The blue one is a little darker but every line appeared before the 5 minutes. The blood I took yesterday took less than 3 min to show up on both the test I took.

EEK!!! af is "supposed" to be here on Wednesday. I'm gonna test again that day and then go in for blood work. I'm so happy!!

Dr Gomps - I am and I didn't manage to BOAS remember because FF got all my dates wrong - one minute it was saying 4DPO then 6DPO then back to 3DPO and then it jumped to something like 8DPO I remember a 5DPO difference:wacko:

So I took a test (plenty of OPKs to) and then had it confirmed by a blood test:happydance:

Now they have gone and lost my second lot so I have nothing to compare to and I was doing really well only POAS every two days just to see the line progress:cry:

So now I have a full weekend to wait until I can get retested on Monday:growlmad:

How am I supposed to stay calm:dohh:

Not long until your scan now :happydance:

:hugs:

X

just wanted to share my pic of my boas baby!

Attachments

• 2013preggo.jpg
    2013preggo.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 7
ok-Only asking out of concern- Had AF on 04/25-04/29 being a light day- Sorry if TMi- last time I BD'd was on 04/28 pm and i count that to 04/29 because it was after midnight. Anywho- havent really been talking temp since af came- Im thinking Ov'd a few days ago- still have ECWM - and took an opk only today and Pos. Im not ttc this cycle because I cant - he's not home- I just took a test just because my opk is pos so took one just because- And I swear my eye keeps seeing a line very light on FRER but I think if i was prego then i would think it would be darker. Is it my imagination - maybe im having a poas syndrome moment lol - the only way possible i could be preg is if i ov way earlier than i thought- I got pregnant once having intercourse on the last day of my cycle n didnt know it until 5 days after my next cycle was due- and that was a fluke. - Def if Iwas preg from my last cycle it would be way darker. I cant pick it up on the pic to well but i saw it within a min of me doing it but not pink pink cant tell if its color

Attachments

• 0510.JPG
    0510.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 14
Whispers how far are you? It looks like your about 10-12 wks?? or am I off?

ok-Only asking out of concern- Had AF on 04/25-04/29 being a light day- Sorry if TMi- last time I BD'd was on 04/28 pm and i count that to 04/29 because it was after midnight. Anywho- havent really been talking temp since af came- Im thinking Ov'd a few days ago- still have ECWM - and took an opk only today and Pos. Im not ttc this cycle because I cant - he's not home- I just took a test just because my opk is pos so took one just because- And I swear my eye keeps seeing a line very light on FRER but I think if i was prego then i would think it would be darker. Is it my imagination - maybe im having a poas syndrome moment lol - the only way possible i could be preg is if i ov way earlier than i thought- I got pregnant once having intercourse on the last day of my cycle n didnt know it until 5 days after my next cycle was due- and that was a fluke. - Def if Iwas preg from my last cycle it would be way darker. I cant pick it up on the pic to well but i saw it within a min of me doing it but not pink pink cant tell if its color

That looks positive.

should be in the 11th week, the place i went is like a free pregnancy clinic for teens, but they will scan anyone for free lol. so since its not from a real doctors office they can't do all the measurements and stuff, they can just take pics and let you listen to the heart rate. i won't get a real doctor u/s till I am 20 weeks, i just couldn't wait that long.

wow that's crazy! i wonder if you naturally have a little higher level of hcg in your system? otherwise i would think you were preggo, so so so crazy! i would say keep testing! and if they keep coming up with a positive i would call the doctors

should be in the 11th week, the place i went is like a free pregnancy clinic for teens, but they will scan anyone for free lol. so since its not from a real doctors office they can't do all the measurements and stuff, they can just take pics and let you listen to the heart rate. i won't get a real doctor u/s till I am 20 weeks, i just couldn't wait that long.

I dont blame you though who can wait!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! AWWW!!!! I love little babies and pictures in the belly!! Thats awesome though that they offer that type of service with an ultrasound too at that! I wishing you a happy and healthy beautiful 40 wks my love! Pregnancy is so freagin awesome!!! :happydance:

so beautiful!!! you think my boas is a false pos???
View attachment 612621

i never did a boas with a frer, i used the walmart 88 cent or dollar store ones and i know those never gave me a falst positive. i would try another and keep us updated!!

I've done 4 boas and ALL have pos lines. I've done 3 urine, faint pos w/blue being the darkest. I think I have a bun in the oven.

wow that's crazy! i wonder if you naturally have a little higher level of hcg in your system? otherwise i would think you were preggo, so so so crazy! i would say keep testing! and if they keep coming up with a positive i would call the doctors

Do you see a line too?? Or Am I going crazy- Maybe it could be a little HCG in my system- because I heard some FRER say it can detect it at 6 but we normally have 5 or less in our body.

so beautiful!!! you think my boas is a false pos???
View attachment 612621

i never did a boas with a frer, i used the walmart 88 cent or dollar store ones and i know those never gave me a falst positive. i would try another and keep us updated!!

I've done 4 boas and ALL have pos lines. I've done 3 urine, faint pos w/blue being the darkest. I think I have a bun in the oven.

:) :) :) :)

That looks positive.

U think so Mzimpatient? im such a kill joy on myself right now - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly