blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not close with my parents at all. Barely talk to them. They think I'm a worthless p.o.s. for my bad past decisions. (Long story, but basically I got into hard drugs when I was younger.) But I'm close with my grandparents. They weren't happy when I got preg with my daughter cuz they hated the guy, who was lazy as crap, but they were instantly attached when I had her. Now they love my husband and his girls to death. He takes care of me and my daughter like she was his. I know my grandparents won't be happy cuz they think we have enough kids. And they want me to go back to school for nursing (I have my stna license.) But I'm happy being a stay at home mom and hubby makes enough to support us all, plus another baby . ( or two, like we want.) He is close with his grandparents too and they won't be happy either cuz they don't think he needs anymore kids either. He adopted his older daughter when he was married before and he wants to adopt my daughter, and he's only 24, so in their mind, he's been through enough with kids and a divorce. They are worried that we won't last or something, I think.

U know something- The fact that you been through the worst just shows that you have the strength. And people always will doubt what YOU CAN do do because they CANNOT do it.

We all have our own crosses to carry - And Thank God that you endured and made it through and have something in life that is good and right and makes you ALL happy- and at the end of the day - that is all that matters! My hats off to you- life could have gone any other way but it didnt and I say Celebrate it girl!!! If this is what you both want go for it!! We cannot live our lives for somebody else- thats how we get disappointed and how we have regrets in life because we listen to what everyone elses opinions are- I stopped doing that - God Bless you for real- I think thats awesome that you guys are strong like that!

Thank u! My life is completely opposite of what it was and I'm so happy. I know where I could have ended up. (Jails, institutions or dead, as we say in na/aa!) And I regret none of it because I know that I wouldn't be where I am today without my past. I have a greater appreciation for everything now. I know God Will decide when is the right time for us to have a baby, so I try not to get too down at the end each cycle like now. It just means that I have another chance to better myself and try something different with a new cycle. :)

YES Ma'm!! I could not agree more- my life has not been perfect at all - been through things and i look back only to Thank God that i am where i am today - alive!!! my children are happy and healthy-I have a husband who is there for me - and my children-and yes - although i want a baby - God is in control and I REALLY am so excited to understand my body- I think its empowering! And conception in itself is a miracle- I think it just makes you that much more appreciative of life once you realize how hard it is to actually make one- carry life and be a mother- its not easy! but I promise I would not have it any other way- I had my first at 16. I worked 2 jobs in High school and gradutated with my class on time- I then had my second @ 18 and then my 3rd at 20 so- yes - I am very thankful to God. Trust me

this is my bfp on blood test!! I'm only 5dpo

Attachments

• pos blood pg test.jpg
    pos blood pg test.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 39
I definitely see a line! Fingers crossed!

Af showed up for me this morning. Onto another clomid cycle and my supplement cocktail!

who...MZ Impatient...I see it...I actually think your 7 DPO based on your OPK...would make more sense...there is no way you could have a pos at 5 DPO otherwise...

Brandi..sorry the :witch: got you...

My first scan is tomorrow...I am so nervous.

who...MZ Impatient...I see it...I actually think your 7 DPO based on your OPK...would make more sense...there is no way you could have a pos at 5 DPO otherwise...

Brandi..sorry the :witch: got you...

My first scan is tomorrow...I am so nervous.

You think so? what about my temps?? here's another pic of a diff test

Attachments

• +2.jpg
    +2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 21
Dont be scared! Im excited for u drgomps! :)

Mzimpatient - sometimes we have weird temps that dont line up with actual o, sometimes a slow rise in temps after o. Theres no possible way to get even a blood positive at 5 dpo cuz implantation hasnt happened yet. U cant implant until at least 6 dpo. So if it does end up positive, u had to have o'd earlier than u think. Unfortunately, i had bright blood positives at 6 dpo and was not pregnant. :( fingers crossed for u that this gets darker and turns into a real bfp in a few days!

Dr Gomps - Enjoy your scan :happydance:

Burgbrandy - Sorry she got you:cry:

MzImpatient - I can see something fingers crossed it's your BFP:happydance:

Love to all the other ladies

:hugs:

X

Brandy I'm sorry the witch arrived :(
MzImpatient - I can see a little something on that test!
DrGomps - good luck for your scan.

As for me, I still randomly stalk this thread but I'm finally back to test again after a second tri loss.
I don't temp, but I got a positive opk on the 6th and ovulation cramping on the night of the 7th. So hopefully this was it. Been waiting 7 weeks for my hcg to drop to below 5. Only downfall was I'm pretty sure that I ovulated the same day I was under general anaestetic to remove retained placenta!!! :dohh:
So I'm not holding much hope but I'm a POAS addict so will be obsessively testing anyway. And what's more fun than with blood lol. If we have no luck I'm going to start temping when AF arrives :)

DR Gomps Dont be nervous keep us updated- I wanna see some pics !!! :)

Mzimpatient - FX'd keep us updated!!

Hey DrGomps, I have my first U/S today too! 4 hours to go! I heard the heartbeat at my 10 week with the dopplar but can't wait to see the little bean, make sure you post pics when your back!

Whispers - Good luck to you as well :happydance:

AFM - How hard is to get my HCG level back - it appears they have gone missing :cry:

:hugs:

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member