blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a beautiful ultrasound! I wish we had that type of clinic here! Im jealous!

Jay - i swear i see a line too! Wow! Have to see what happens in the next few days! Keep us posted!

Mzimpatient - just keep testing! Blue dyes are bad for evaps, but i do think i see a line on the last poas frer! Fingers crossed that it sticks!

I Just picked up my clomid to start tommorow. 3rd round's a charm?? Lol!

i didnt think we did either, but i just typed in free pregnancy test plus my city and it popped up. i had to get a "professional" pregnancy test done before my insurance would get me the maternity benefits

I'm trying to figure out if I should go get a u/s. but at 3 weeks you can't see anything can you??

yeah i had to drive through ohio once, you guys have a church or a bar on every corner i swear! it might as well be Iowa (were I'm from) lol

I'm trying to figure out if I should go get a u/s. but at 3 weeks you can't see anything can you??

no, not really. i think at 5 or 6 weeks you can start to see a sac and fetal poll but its not till closer to 6 or so weeks before you can see a heartbeat

Ha! I live in a tiny redneck town. Ohio has nothing. Lol!

Your silly lol - whats up with you Burgbrandy you doing ok?? what are trying this cycle?? Im getting my vitamins today for me and DH and Im going to start working out on monday and getting some ensure as well since my eating habits are so bad- I have the perfect BMI but that means nothing if i have no nutritional value :( I need to be healthy on the inside!!!!

Such a beautiful ultrasound! I wish we had that type of clinic here! Im jealous!

Jay - i swear i see a line too! Wow! Have to see what happens in the next few days! Keep us posted!

Mzimpatient - just keep testing! Blue dyes are bad for evaps, but i do think i see a line on the last poas frer! Fingers crossed that it sticks!

I will keep you ladies posted of course!! :)

Mzimpatient- I honestly do not trust Blue dye either only because ive had the same results BUT - Im not saying that for you at all i have my FX'd for you- Try maybe the Answer brand too- those work pretty good as well as the FRER and are not as much as the FRER...when are you going to test again - the FMU one I believe I can c something on it. when was your last boas? I dont know too much either about the BOAS on FRER. :(

I will keep you ladies posted of course!! :)

Mzimpatient- I honestly do not trust Blue dye either only because ive had the same results BUT - Im not saying that for you at all i have my FX'd for you- Try maybe the Answer brand too- those work pretty good as well as the FRER and are not as much as the FRER...when are you going to test again - the FMU one I believe I can c something on it. when was your last boas? I dont know too much either about the BOAS on FRER. :(

I think I'll test again on Wednesday. That's when the witch is supposed to be here. I've done 9 pg test all have 2nd lines w/ urine and blood. So, at this point I'm just going to calm down lol because I've spent like 50 bucks on hpt's since last night :blush:....I did do 2 boas on dollar tree and they have + as well. When I go next week for my professional urine i'll try to get an appt for an u/s at the same time.

Im taking black cohosh this cycle and the clomid and a ton of vitamins. Hubby is also on vitamins. Too long of a list to type again. Lol! Cd 2 today and nothing going on. Lol.

And yeah, lots of bars and churches...and pizza places and autoparts stores. Lol.

this was anotherpic i took- hmm - idk feels like my eyes are playing tricks on me lol- anywho- I'll test again in a couple of days and see what happens.

Attachments

• 2n0510.JPG
    2n0510.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 16
this was anotherpic i took- hmm - idk feels like my eyes are playing tricks on me lol- anywho- I'll test again in a couple of days and see what happens.

mine must be too because i swear i keep catching glimpses of a line

Sorry, scan did not go as expected. I am having quadruplets. I am numb/in shock.

Sorry, scan did not go as expected. I am having quadruplets. I am numb/in shock.

Dr Gonps my mouth cannot close right now... R u serious! Omg omg omg!!!!! Omg!!!! R u serious!!!!! :D. R u in shock good or bad? Omg or ate u pulling our legs I have to ask lol I asked my dr that when he said twins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"