blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always dreamed of twins!! I couldn't imagine 2 more lol that is so amazing congrats how did dh take the news?? Can't wait till your next scan

Dr thank u for sharing the pics! Omg so how r u feeling? I know u said moody n said sick, I just think its amazing.. I really do!!! Did u share the news with ur family?? Has in sunk in yet or what?

okay here is mine, what do you all think?

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/mkarntz1980/010_zpsb21d7f3d.jpg

my friends had a positive with blood on hcg do u think its deffo means shes pregnant? she has pcos

Dr Gomps - Oh wow how lovely is that scan pic - have the docs given you a lot of information - obviously you will be closely monitored :happydance:

When you are ready a bump pic would be nice :flower:

I never had bump pics with my two boys - but this one I'm determined to get a few:happydance:

In the meantime I'm waiting for the doc to call me as I was spotting over the weekend:cry:

Mk - I can also see a line :happydance:

Lorna - Do you mean she has had a positive on a HPT?:flower:

Anyone else about to BOAS?:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Lorna - I would say if she got two lines on a pregnancy test, so long as they came up within the time frame and have colour to them - then yes she is going to be a mama:happydance:

X

Was this with blood or urine?

The blood works sometimes but as you can see on here many ladies get two lines only to get AF:cry:

A urine one is usually more accurate in my opinion:happydance:

X

Wow those are very clear - has she tried a urine test?

:dust::dust::dust: for her

X

is there any ladies that got positive blood tests and deffo been pregnant xx

yes but she has pcos and could that be the reason she has been trying 10 years for a baby im praying these are real xx

image.jpg

How accurate is boas ladies??

I've just done this and there is clearly 2 lines I didn't use much blood as it was only like a paper cut on my toe so I ran upstairs for a test I held it on my toe first for like 5 seconds then straight into urine for about the same :haha:,

I must add I'm not sure how many dpo I am, I did A test with urine this morning and though I saw the faintest of lines but couldn't even get it too show on pic x

I posted my BAOS pics when I was def pregnant. Page 8 I think. Those do look like definite lines on hers. Has she done a urine or blood test at the doctors?

Wow ladies! Looks at all those lines!

Unfortunately im one that kept getting positives with blood and af showed up right on time. :(

ladies how accurate is this boas when done correctly. wHen i did just blood it Was neg

I don't think they're going to be 100% accurate, because well, they're designed for urine lol. It seems like there might also be a tendency for false positives where the blood seems to make the dye stick to the line :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"