blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been a few ladies that had negatives with boas and still ended up pregnant. And a few had boas positives and were not pregnant. But plenty of women on here had positive boas and were pregnant!

Burgbrandy - Was thinking about your Baby Cocktail Mix - have you tried pure grapefruit juice - that's supposed to make it easier for his swimmers:winkwink: you need to take it from when she leaves through to ovulation:happydance:

I took mine with my tablets in the morning - so you don't need a lot:flower:

:hugs:

X

Ive definitely thought about it! But im not much of a grapefruit drinker. Lol! Ive been thinking of adding vit e as well. If this cycle doesnt work, im gonna add evening primrose next cycle, which will be our last clomid cycle.

I am one of those that got positive BOAS and was pregnant ;) I only did the walmart 88 cent ones or dollar store tests, never did an IC. The walmart/dollar ones never gave me a false positive. I boas a couple of months before I got my positive and those months not even a hint of a line showed up. Good luck ladies!

around 7/8 dpo i was getting shadows that i shrugged off, then around 9/10 dpo they got pretty obvious

I did another blood test and it's still negative... What's going on with me? I'm late, BFN in urine as well as blood. Sore boobs, super super gassy, that's about it right now.

7dpo - can you see it? It's a little easier to make out IRL but still barely barely there. Sorry fr the dodgy iPhone pic but I couldn't get any better.
I had horrid cramping all day yesterday. Trying to not read to much into it but I think I get the jollies off testing anyway I can :haha:

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps5ea4834a.jpg

liz how weird...maybe you O'ed late?? :shrug:

twin...I am not sure if I see anything...but I really didn't have a nice pos until 8 DPO with blood....and that was with QUADS! so don't give up! :D

:haha: DrGomps.
I'm definitely not getting my hopes up on it - seen too many false positives show up with the blood here. Was clearer IRL but couldn't get a decent pic :(
Whether dodgy or not I guess I'll eventually find out. But it's still fun to experiment lol.

Hope it gets darker!

I've gotten blood positives starting at 7dpo the last 2 cycles...not pregnant. :( but it is still fun to experiment! I even used boas with a couple opks for fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back