blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so yeah - BFN for me I guess those were indents or something :( took a bluedye and of course faint line - I hate those damn things- anywho im getting back in it come July!!! For now still prepping my body back to health vitamins working out regularly and eating right

Its all good- Im fine- I started Insanity yesterday - So I committed myself to 60 days - but around my 60th day is when I will be ov again - so - we shall see- My body hurts like heck right now sooooooo prob its for the better that I dont have morning sickness and dizziness to add to that! LOL-so im fine though

I'm so jealous I want to try that workout so bad!!! How much did it cost you and where did you get it

I must say im proud! I cant commit to working out. Im lucky i actually take my vitamins every day. Lol! Ive been thinking of yoga or something though. Im definitely not fat, just way out of shape.

how does this look?im 7dpo its darker than the one i posted at 5dpo....i wont take a frer though....and dont wAnt to get my hopes up

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/mkarntz1980/073_zps041799e4.jpg

Sorry Jay :(

Mkarntz - I see the second line, but I'm with you not getting any hopes up. Which reminds me - must be time for me to go prick myself and BAOS today :haha:

I must say im proud! I cant commit to working out. Im lucky i actually take my vitamins every day. Lol! Ive been thinking of yoga or something though. Im definitely not fat, just way out of shape.
Me too!!!! Lol I can't even walk up stairs without getting out of breath. I always say just because ur skinny doesn't make u healthy, I'm telling u I'm pathetic, I'm amazed myself I'm on day 2. I really just want to be fit for this pregnancy when the time comes.

I'm so jealous I want to try that workout so bad!!! How much did it cost you and where did you get it

It's actually my sis n law. She's a fitness expert like a GI Jane if u will lol I can find out but I'm pretty sure u can get it on amazon, but I tell u no lie its not bad but it's tough- if that makes sense lol

how does this look?im 7dpo its darker than the one i posted at 5dpo....i wont take a frer though....and dont wAnt to get my hopes up

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/mkarntz1980/073_zps041799e4.jpg

Nice! I'm hoping it really is ur bfp!!! Fx'd!!!!!

It's actually my sis n law. She's a fitness expert like a GI Jane if u will lol I can find out but I'm pretty sure u can get it on amazon, but I tell u no lie its not bad but it's tough- if that makes sense lol

i would love to try it i will try to look it up today im like you im skinny but no where close to healthy my mom has been begging me to work out with her and try to eat healthier with her cause she wants to lose a few pounds so this would be the perfect way to get me healthy and help support her

i would love to try it i will try to look it up today im like you im skinny but no where close to healthy my mom has been begging me to work out with her and try to eat healthier with her cause she wants to lose a few pounds so this would be the perfect way to get me healthy and help support her

Yes - Try it - I jumped on board for support last year - i joined a boot camp class for no real reason besides being tired of being like flabby n having no endurance- but I loved the boot camp i was in!! Loved it!! this work out - yes look it up - it gets harder from what i understand as you go along but it helps your endurance-:) and If im having another baby- I need to have some energy lol

I am actually a beachbody coach...I have done insanity..the asylum and pretty much every beachbody program. its AMAZIng! I highly recomemnd! I love Shaun T!! :flower: Jay, I have a facebook fitness group about insanity if you want to join...

I am actually a beachbody coach...I have done insanity..the asylum and pretty much every beachbody program. its AMAZIng! I highly recomemnd! I love Shaun T!! :flower: Jay, I have a facebook fitness group about insanity if you want to join...

YES! let me know the name of the page! A friend of mine in NY has a trainer that is a beachbody coach too and she put her on the challenge, so when I told her she was like yeah thats what Im doing- she didnt sugar coat ANYTHING- They are doing like a before and after portfolio that she's participating in. She said its not really weight loss its more that she is loosing inches and she said 2 wks into it she really saw a difference in her body-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"