blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
ladies the wondfo i posted thats on the page before this i think was pure blood, the nice positive one, but when i tested it with water mixed with blood it was negative is this bad

ladies the wondfo i posted thats on the page before this i think was pure blood, the nice positive one, but when i tested it with water mixed with blood it was negative is this bad

I dont think you can test with just blood because it will stick to the test line- Unless you test with serum only-

BOAS you have to basically take like maybe 6-8 good drops of blood shake it take the clot out add water to the blood thats left in it and then test- thats not detailed of course lol just the jist of it- I may even have the order backwards as to when to put the water in - but the video on pg 69 shows

I dont think its a bad thing your test results - I think they may not have been done correctly i would try again.

Hi Everyone :flower:

What is the earliest a BOAS has turned positive for you?

I stopped breastfeeding on 9th may and i have had a few days of EWCM, i dont chart so i have no idea if i ovulated. Hubby and i DTD on 14th so i would at the most be 4DPO but i dont know if i ovulated on 14th or did at all :shrug:

Im itching to BOAS, :blush: i already POAS most days just for sport :coffee: i am an expert on evap lines :haha:

Hcg isnt produced until implantation, and that occurrs 6-12 dpo, but more likely at 9 dpo. I had a positive @ 7 dpo but it was a false positive and i wasnt pregnant. The cycle before i got a positive with blood at 9 dpo. But it ended as a chemical.

Hi Everyone :flower:

What is the earliest a BOAS has turned positive for you?

I stopped breastfeeding on 9th may and i have had a few days of EWCM, i dont chart so i have no idea if i ovulated. Hubby and i DTD on 14th so i would at the most be 4DPO but i dont know if i ovulated on 14th or did at all :shrug:

Im itching to BOAS, :blush: i already POAS most days just for sport :coffee: i am an expert on evap lines :haha:

THE WOMEN WHO STATED ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!! I was wondering if you would be back!

I started getting a hint of a shadow of a line starting at 7 dpo, I only used the dollar store or walmart cheepies though. I can't wait to see your updates this week!

okay these are my frers i let them dry and put in water....i poas though and nothing on frer....im 11 dpo today, i think, i dont temp.

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/mkarntz1980/068_zps6fe1d595.jpg
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/mkarntz1980/067_zpsae80d2ab.jpg

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/mkarntz1980/073_zps4960c174.jpg

I agree...welcome back little bug!!

mkarntz...I maybe see something when its dry..but not sure I would trust it...

I do see something, especially the middle one, but as drgomps said, not sure if i trust it after its dry.

Do they say urine/serum on the pouch? I know drgomps had good luck with those, but I had false positives. I am just unlucky with boas I think. Lol!

yeah i had positive wondofs a feW days ago wIth boas and im really scared its not real
. im supposed to let it dry and redip correct

Yes, but the line should be visible before u dip it in water to clear it.

Some questions for the experts :)
I've tried the BOAS for the past few cycles, not even a hint of a line this cycle I'm around 6dpoish tested with FMU BFN and I just tested with BOAS on a Walmart 88 cent cheapie and have a faint pos, I'd post pics but I can't due to my phone being a p.o.s. lol do you ladies think I have a chance or should I not get exited...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"