blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some questions for the experts :)
I've tried the BOAS for the past few cycles, not even a hint of a line this cycle I'm around 6dpoish tested with FMU BFN and I just tested with BOAS on a Walmart 88 cent cheapie and have a faint pos, I'd post pics but I can't due to my phone being a p.o.s. lol do you ladies think I have a chance or should I not get exited...?

Fx'ed! It's def early!

I've tried the BOAS for the past few cycles, not even a hint of a line this cycle I'm around 6dpoish tested with FMU BFN and I just tested with BOAS on a Walmart 88 cent cheapie and have a faint pos, I'd post pics but I can't due to my phone being a p.o.s. lol do you ladies think I have a chance or should I not get exited...?

Fx'ed! It's def early!

Do you think its too early to get a positive BOAS?

Fx'ed! It's def early!

Do you think its too early to get a positive BOAS?

No. I did with 5 diff test at 5dpo and 6dpo and all positive. Even had faint pos urine at 7dpo....it was chem though, so this could be a great thing but it can also be heartbreaking. FX for you that your is a sticky bean!!!

Hi Everyone :flower:

What is the earliest a BOAS has turned positive for you?

I stopped breastfeeding on 9th may and i have had a few days of EWCM, i dont chart so i have no idea if i ovulated. Hubby and i DTD on 14th so i would at the most be 4DPO but i dont know if i ovulated on 14th or did at all :shrug:

Im itching to BOAS, :blush: i already POAS most days just for sport :coffee: i am an expert on evap lines :haha:

THE WOMEN WHO STATED ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!! I was wondering if you would be back!

I started getting a hint of a shadow of a line starting at 7 dpo, I only used the dollar store or walmart cheepies though. I can't wait to see your updates this week!

HAHAHA im still a MAD TESTING OBSESSIVE! i have just taken a step back because it was taking over my life :blush: i had different pots of wee at different temperatures, taken at different times of the day sitting on the toilet shelf .... waiting to be re-tested just incase a line appeared hours later. :coffee:

The funny thing is that WE are not even TTC .... just I am :winkwink: we are currently not trying but not preventing. I think im so obsessed with being pregnant that i dont really give much thought to the baby for life part 10 months later. I already have a 10 month old and a 2.5 yr old (both boys):haha:

i am currently battling my weight. I stopped BF on 9th may and have put on 7lbs. Im eating like a bird too (following dr simions 500 cal diet) and its still creeping on which is a no no for my PCOS. Does anyone have a magic wand or a magic diet? :shrug:

I BOAS last night too :blush: no line at all, not even an evap x

littlebug...eating too little can actually slow down your metabolism and be bad for your fertility...so I would recommend eating a healthy amount. :flower: you could use myfitnesspal and that could help tremendously balance out your diet to lose or maintain.

I PAOS last night and had a shadow of a line so i PAOS twice today and more shadow lines. There is no colour and it looks like an indent to be honest.

I BOAS for sport :haha: and there was a second line, a BFP. I waited for it to dry and then dipped it in water to clear it up and the line went away ... its just slightly gray where the line was now. Im guessing the blood sticks to the test line and it wasnt a true BFP. :shrug:

I tried pricking my finger with a needle but i couldnt get any blood. I ended up flossing my teeth out!! The problem is that the blood mixed with the spit and its very thick. I neeeeeed a finger pricking device :thumbup: x

They sell packs of them here in the states at drug stores

Little bug - :dust::dust::dust: when you get more blood:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

My fingers are hurting now ... feel like sleeping beauty :sleep:

I have various holes in my fingers but no blood ... i must have leather snake skin, either that or im a vampire :growlmad:

I had to floss again but im flossing so well and so much my teeth have stopped bleeding. I dont even have any scabs to pick!! its so annoying :blush:

There is another faint line from my flossing BAOS ... i dont trust it though! x

I had a microlancet...its automated so it def goes deep enough to get lots of blood...

pics littlebug?? how many dpo are you??

I'd love to see pics little bug!

I'll be testing next Friday!!! Yesterday was o.

In your experiences, how accurate is BOAS? I only heard about this yesterday. Bled on a stick 4 times, all with positive lines after about 5 minutes. But I can't get a positive on urine at 11DPO. Thanks!

I had a microlancet...its automated so it def goes deep enough to get lots of blood...

pics littlebug?? how many dpo are you??

My camera is on charge :thumbup: the gray area is more obvious than yesterday but i still cant see any colour. Think its just the regent strip.

Im not sure how many DPO i am as i havent had a period due to breastfeeding my LO ... but i am expecting one anytime now cos im cramping a bit and bloated. We last DTD 10 days ago :blush:

I'd love to see pics little bug!

I'll be testing next Friday!!! Yesterday was o.

How do you manage to wait soooo long :blush: i test even when there is NO chance im pregnant haha i am addicted, i admit, its a problem :shrug:

In your experiences, how accurate is BOAS? I only heard about this yesterday. Bled on a stick 4 times, all with positive lines after about 5 minutes. But I can't get a positive on urine at 11DPO. Thanks!

Hi love2bemon ... welcome to the asylum :thumbup:
I personally dont find BOAS to be not very reliable. I got a blarring BFP first time a tried it and even has a scan to check ... i wasn't pregnant and never had been.

Saying that ... loads of women on here have had a true BFP on a BOAS. Its so variable though depending on how much blood you use, how diluted it is, how watery it is .... :wacko: it is addictive though!!!

I say just give it a try :thumbup: but follow up with POAS (which im sure you will be doing!)

There was a post on countdown to pregnancy yesterday and i woman put 3 pics up. one BOAS of hers, one from her husband and one from her young daughter who hadn't started her periods yet ... all were BFP.

Ther verdict is out :shrug: still insanely addictive though x

I boas this morning...bfp?!?! At 2 dpo?!?! Ha ha! Yes, very addictive! Obviously doesnt work for me...but oddly enough, i never get lines before o, but always get them in tww. Odd. Ill post a pic in a sec. Its clearing in water now.

Top is urine opk from this morning. Still pretty positive. Middle is urine/serum test done with blood and bottom is wondfo with blood. I used about 4 drops of blood and 8 drops of water. Line is bright pink and was there before i dipped it in water. Obviously way too early. I guess i just always have some hcg in my system. Havent poas yet cuz its way too early.

Attachments

• IMG_20130524_081307_603.jpg
    IMG_20130524_081307_603.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 21
Top is urine opk from this morning. Still pretty positive. Middle is urine/serum test done with blood and bottom is wondfo with blood. I used about 4 drops of blood and 8 drops of water. Line is bright pink and was there before i dipped it in water. Obviously way too early. I guess i just always have some hcg in my system. Havent poas yet cuz its way too early.

The last one is a very good line :thumbup: they say the egg starts producing HCG as soon as its fertilized (even before it implants) ... perhaps BOAS is sensitive enough to pick up this :shrug:

I have a good feeling about these lines :happydance:

Fingers crossed! Boas just doesn't work for me...this is cycle 3 with boas...first was chemical, but last cycle was just a bfn but tons of dark boas bfps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"